[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these DXRacer chairs so popular with gamers? Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 51MeZOGCtmL._SL1000_.jpg (60KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
51MeZOGCtmL._SL1000_.jpg
60KB, 1000x1000px
Why are these DXRacer chairs so popular with gamers? Are they actually good chairs for the money?
>>
>>376653493
No, they're meme jew chairs given free to e-celebs so little timmy will want to buy the cool meme chair his favorite e-celeb has. A good $50 chair from staples or office depot does the job just as well.
>>
>>376653637
Seriously? Because I've had $50 chairs from Staples and they suck dicks. Are DXRacer chairs really that sub par?
>>
>>376653840
I have a fucking €100 chair from the IKEA and I can tell you, it's more comfy than those chairs
>>
>>376653840
The whole idea of chairs like dxracer/akracing/kinsal are to mimic racing seats. So full body support, including the head. Generally a lot of cushion and designed to be sat in for 12+ hours a day. If you buy the cheaper end of the chairs i would say it's worth it (250-300 usd) if you sit down in one spot for more than half the day.

I personally own the DXRacer FD01/NE. Mostly used for programming and maybe 4-5 hours of gaming per day. So i sit down from 9 to 11 generally and it's been the best on my back due so the design, as most other chairs don't offer support past your shoulders.

The poster above you just has his head up his ass.
>>
I have one and it is a super comfortable chair, especially if you have something to rest your feet on. Only problem for me is that I like to sit indian style from time to time and those wings at the sides of the seat get in the way of that a bit. Takes some getting used to.
>>
>>376655589
They're not detachable? They look like they would be.
>>
>>376654984
>mimic racing seats
>racecar drivers sit in the same seat for 10+ hours a day
>>
>>376655679
They aren't. You can take the armrests off if you for some reason feel like it, but the seat part is one solid chunk (which the wings are part of) with a cushion stitched on it.
>>
>>376656125
Nascar races are like 6 hours long.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.