[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That one game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (177KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177KB, 750x1334px
>That one game that was so good
>But became utter shit and most people abandoned it except whales (whales are a term of gamers that spend fat stacks of cash to win)
What's her name /v/?

Pic related. I tried playing it again and it hurts. It's so fucking shit and it had so much potential
>>
>Pokemon Go
>good
Pokemon Go was never good. It was a neat concept that was poorly implemented.
>>
>>376651506
>Pokemon Go
>Game
HAH!
>>
>>376651506
Go was never good
people just blame for patch for ruining it when really the novelty just wore off and everyone saw it what it actually was
>>
>>376652180
>>376652253
>>376652271
Fuck off
It was good when there was a step meter that could help you locate pokemon
That was the biggest feature that was REQUIRED to have the collecting part be fun. But they took it out.
>>
>>376651506
>oh yea guys we're totally gonna include trading and battling
>and legendary pokemon
>just wait, you'll see!
Fucking lazy ass jews are earning money by doing literally nothing
At least fucking balance the game every once in a while, Im tired of seeing 10000000000000000 Blisseys in every gym
>>
Since were on the subject of mobile games, Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links
>>
>>376652923
>fun to play
>but becomes pay2win once your free gems run out
>devs can't balance the game to save their life
>Konami of America is just an evil company in general, so fuck them

Next?
>>
>>376652353
>It was good when there was a step meter that didn't worked
ayy
>>
Best way to use it is exclusively for vacations. Most cities I've visited have radically different Pokémon lineups, and you don't need a tracker when half of everything is new.
>>
>>376652353
>It was good
No it wasn't.
Next.
>>
File: 1483160351932.jpg (6KB, 251x233px) Image search: [Google]
1483160351932.jpg
6KB, 251x233px
>>376651506
>hype up pokemon in real life app
>expected actual turn-based battles except with AR and being able to battle other players you meet
>expected trading and special "raid" events around the world to catch strong pokemon
>basically Pokemon MMO except in real life

>turns out to just be walk around and flick your screen at pokemon
>grindfest to get a 2000+ cp pokemon so you can finally take on gyms
>gym battles turn out to just be rapidly tap the fucking screen with no RPG elements.

Wasted potential
>>
>>376652353
The gym/battling system was always shit. The lack of P2P trading/battling was always shit. The original tracking system where it would appear on your map was good, but the step meter was worse than what they have now. And seeing as those things added a lot of stress onto the servers and made the game unreliable at launch, I'd argue that removing them made the game better.
>>
>>376653275
>Konami of America is just an evil company
>uploads video on their official youtube channel on how to use cards in combos
>half of them are prize cards
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.