[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Exited?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

Is someone else as exited as I for Zombies Chronicles?
>>
>>376650163
nop
>>
I might legit get BO3 just for this, yeah. I just hope the price isn't fuckmclargehuge
>>
>>376650163
Fuck yeah, 2nd best cod DLC behind Rezurrection.

Only problem is that Nacht now has wonderfizz. Imo Nacht should be the one map without wonderfizz and gumball machines. Only perk it needs(if any) is mule kick.

Retarded fucking ploy to get more sales by ruining that map.
>>
>>376650163
>No phd
>No Call of the dead

Into the trash it goes
>>
>>376651147
it's probably going to be $30 minimum
>>
>>376650163
No because cod zombies is god fucking awful. It's not about survival, it's about who is autistic enough to know EXACTLY where to go to pass the level
>>
It's "excited" you ESL fucking retarded faggot hang yourself cunt
>>
>>376650163
>paying for the same maps 3 times
This is why Activision will never go out of business. 13 year olds wills give these faggots money at any turn.
>>
>>376650163
>$30 for 8 old maps

lol
>>
>>376653247
>it's about who is autistic enough to know EXACTLY where to go to pass the level
>"I suck at zombies and only play MP" the post

>>376653613
Worth it it comparison to $30 for 8 multiplayer maps which may not even be good at all.
>>
>>376652548
Call of the dead was a shit map tho
>>
>>376650163
Ascension > Kino > Shi No Numa > Verrükt > Nacht Der Untoten > Origins > Moon > Shangri-la
>>
>>376650163
nah, it aint its own game, I don't want to have to buy BO3 then some DLC to play the only decent part of the game
>>
Never understood Zombies as a game mode. Granted I never had friends to play it with, but I just don't get the appeal of fighting progressively harder waves

Also isn't it totally fucked that they're releasing this for Black Ops III when Infinite Warfare came out?
>>
File: C_drIchXkAI9Qed.jpg (34KB, 548x697px) Image search: [Google]
C_drIchXkAI9Qed.jpg
34KB, 548x697px
Will there be new lore?
>>
>>376654294
>opinions this wrong

Origins > Shang > Kino > Moon > Ascension > Shi No Numa > Verrukt > Nacht.

If it weren't for MobOTD, Origins would be the greatest map of all time.
>>
>>376654294
Holy shit. This is the most accurate post I have ever seen.
>>
>>376650163
>no original der riese
Shit, I want the old characters back
>>
>>376654519
>Origins > Shang
Literally how?
>>
>>376654750
Der Reise Remastered is already in the game senpai
>>
>>376655704
It just isn't the same
>>
File: 1485238040553.gif (800KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485238040553.gif
800KB, 500x500px
>>376654294
>Ascension first
My dark skinned fellow
>>
Honestly considering getting it. Zombies is the only shit I play CoD for anymore since they went the exosuit way and made multiplayer garbage. COD WW2 isn't gonna be a game I pick up for a while because Sledgehammer is the shitiest of the three CoD devs. Just bummed out the rumors of a standalone zombies game/DLC were not true. But not that shocked since it is Activision afterall. Plus it is summer, so it'll be a nice time to play some zombies.
>>
>>376650163
>rehashed garbage
these fans are fucking retards.
>>
>>376654505
The lore completely shit the bed back in blops 2, they need to stop now before it gets any more garbage
>>
I'm guessing the new DLC isn't being included as part of the original season pass, right? Because I got it cheap during the spring PSN sale a month or so back and I'd be annoyed if it wasn't included.
>>
>>376650163
Yeah I'm exited, in fact I'm exiting your thread right now.
>>
>>376650163
Yes. I'm getting it, I didn't play zombies til BO1 and I missed most of the maps on WaW and all of them on BO2 so it's worth it to me. I really enjoy the CoD zombies mode, I'd enjoy a game focused on just that and drop the multiplayer garbage.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.