[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Pointless characters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 9

Pointless characters
>>
>>376649426
Women characters in general, they're all so pointless, stick out like sore thumbs, and can often be either replaced or just taken out and the story will often work BETTER.
>>
>>376649426
>>
File: The_Elysion.jpg (66KB, 636x454px) Image search: [Google]
The_Elysion.jpg
66KB, 636x454px
>goal is to summon the dragon
>it already happens in the first cutscene of the game without him doing anything
No really, all this guy does is have skeleton parties and moustache-twirl. What does he even do?
I can only assume he originally had a much bigger role but Dragon's Dogma is like 80% cut content
>>
File: clara.jpg (64KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
clara.jpg
64KB, 1920x1080px
>>376649426
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 351x419px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 351x419px
She pretty much the reason of a good Chunk of RE7 plotholes and everything she gives is some shitty hints and a quest that ends in nothing...

It would be way better if the phone calls are from Mia in her few lucid times...
>>
File: 202088-9_amarant_c.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
202088-9_amarant_c.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
In battle he's very useful, but the story of the game most likely would of went the same exact way without him in it.
>>
>>376652526
I m sort of glad it he didnt have a big impact on the story. He's just around because he's interested in Zidane. The only thing he needed was his own subplot doing thieving shenanigans with Zidane as some form of competition where they inevitably have to work together or some shit. Robbing a big manor in Treno to pay off his debt or the like
>>
>>376649426
if they would just fixed the ending and the actual stroy ffxiii would be such a great game.

>The Ending still doesn´t make sense too me
>instead of hiding the whole lore in the menu where nobody looks after the first 5minutes, why not just add npc´s who tell you the lore or what ever
>at least let us go and revisit the places or make it so it doesn´t feel like a cod game

Fuck HD development.
>>
>>376649426
I can't even remember if she was relevant outside of capturing sazh's kid.
>>
File: 2d.gif (1MB, 406x226px) Image search: [Google]
2d.gif
1MB, 406x226px
>>376649426
Those first two companions you get at the start of Pillars of Eternity.
>killed in literally the first 2 minutes of the game
>>
File: Penelo_RW.png (482KB, 608x948px) Image search: [Google]
Penelo_RW.png
482KB, 608x948px
>>376653918
They had a point though and that was to give you a tutorial on how combat and the environment work and a small idea of how choices could effect some things.

>>376649426
Eh her point was to give some development to Sazh and be a DLC boss in XIII-2

Now pic related? That's a pointless damn character in the first game she's in. She's there to develop Vaan who is also a pointless character. Which makes her a pointless satellite to a pointless satellite
>>
>>376654356
She's there to remind you she isn't wearing panties.
>>
>>376653918
sauce?
>>
File: Brad_Vickers_a_punto_de_morir.jpg (36KB, 779x375px) Image search: [Google]
Brad_Vickers_a_punto_de_morir.jpg
36KB, 779x375px
>>376649426
Only good to whine and be rape face
>>
>>376653918

they had the purpose of being a tutorial on controlling your party. Baldur's Gate 1 had something similar where you got dumped into a warehouse with a full group with the purpose of teaching you how to play the game. (and also I recall you could steal their equipment if you wanted to cheat.)

Also it was supposed to show how you were SUPUR SPESHUL because Thaos' soul suck didn't suck your soul out unlike those two.
>>
>>376655186
iqdb.org
>>
>>376649426
>involved in the only good plot in XIII (Sazh's arc)
>built up to be a boss fight
>gets killed by Space Pope in the most anticlimactic way possible because WHAT A TWEEST
>never get to fight her in XIII
>turned into paid DLC in XIII-2

I'm still mad, what wasted potential. XIII had a lot of very competent people working on it but the director (Toriyama) was a fucking hack and ruined the whole thing.
>>
>>376656212
Brad did nothing wrong. He even came back in the end of RE to save the survivors.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.