[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did you do it /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 2379.jpg (383KB, 1200x1350px) Image search: [Google]
2379.jpg
383KB, 1200x1350px
How did you do it /v/?
>>
The raft on the other end of the beach
>>
Octoballon + A FUCKING
>>
>>376648194
Throw the ball and create a block of ice underneath it
>>
I think I threw it in the water, let it float near, then did the ice under it so I could climb up and toss it on
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-05-11-00-35-55.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-05-11-00-35-55.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
>>376648194
I used stasis to hit the ball in the hole
>>
>>376648515
does it float?
>>
>>376649726
yes
I did the same thing
>>
what dictates the Hinox's necklace breaking? I once had the ball fall off of it around 20% HP but I was never able to replicate it
>>
I dribbled it up the court, did a free throw from 3-pointer and got nothin but net
>>
Both, stasis on the trunk and cryonis to align it.
>>
>>376648194
I grabbed the raft from the other end of the island and moved it over. I realized immediately afterwards that I could've used Cryonis and felt like a fucking idiot, though.
>>
>>376649891

It can set on fire, or if you damage the necklace itself a bunch. I had it snap from throwing bombs at his face, while he was chasing me up a hill.

Then, I was shield-surfing away from a Hinox while I chased a ball rolling down a hill. Easily one of my favorite moments playing the game.
>>
I hope they don't fuck up on properly raising enemy caps with hard mode. I want to see every Decayed Guardian replaced with a Sentry
>>
>>376649891
You can also sneak over his belly and grab the orb.
>>
File: 20170307_220004.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170307_220004.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>376648194
I cut the nearby tree down with a scavenged axe and awkwardly propped it up using the ice cubes. I had no idea that the ball could float in the water so I made it harder for myself, but it was fun.
>phone camera
>>
holy shit, BotW is such an amazing game.
>>
>>376648194
Raft like most people it seems, I found the island early on and didn't realize that the orb floated so didn't even consider the ice pillars. Cutting trees is a meme, a lot more effort than it's worth in most cases
>>
Crionis bridge.
>>
>>376648194
put it inside a death mountain cart and magnesis it to the altar
>>
>>376651481
This is the best method yet
>>
what the fuck just throw the ball toward it into the water and lift it up with a single ice block

how did this fuck up so many people
>>
>>376651853
People didn't know the ball floated and were afraid to lose it by throwing it into deep water. I mean if you find the island early on, you're not going to have much experience with the balls and the island is the last place you want to experiment since if you die you have to start it all over
>>
Is there more than one "fuck you you get nothing" island?

I threw my best weapon on the ground before the shrine text appeared and used it for the whole island
>>
>>376652070
>threw my best weapon on the ground before the shrine text appeared and used it for the whole island
What a fucking casul, the island isn't even hard at all
>>
>>376648194
Raft to between the island and the alter.
Put the orb on the raft
Cryo the water underneath the raft while on it.
3 point the orb into the alter.
>>
>>376652070
>I threw my best weapon on the ground before the shrine text appeared and used it for the whole island
That works? I'd assume you're trolling and trying to get people to throw away their best weapons but weapons don't mean much in this game
>>
I rolled it across ice pillars
>>
>>376652191
It works, you can throw all your weapons, bows and shields and get them after triggering the trial. It's the bitch ass niggers solution though.
>>
>>376652161

>not hard if you cheat.

What did you expect anon?
>>
>>376652070
>Is there more than one "fuck you you get nothing" island

No, but there is a "fucking mazes" island full of Guardians out in the northeastern corner of the map.
>>
>>376652027
It's a video game, things don't just fucking disappear. Especially when the game locks you to the island. If anything it would just sink and then reappear where it was before.

I found eventide on the first day the game came out and easily realized this.
>>
>>376652307
>Reading comprehension is hard
>>
>>376652369
>He hasn't thrown rocks into water to be unable to retrieve them
They're not "disappearing," they're stuck. Based on what would you assume they'd just reappear?
>>
>>376652762
It's an event island. To my knowledge you can't leave without completing it (I havent tried leaving to be fair). They aren't going to make the island uncompletable. That would be a bug.
>>
>>376653273
In any other game if you lose a key item, what happens? It respawns where you first found it. This is basic video game logic.
>>
>>376651481
I actually did the exact same thing. You had to sandwich the log in between two pillars before raising it with the third, right?
>>
>>376648194
I used a the ice blocks. Didn't even think of a log
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.