[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crash bandicoot 2 is the best 3D platformer ever.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1366x768px
Crash bandicoot 2 is the best 3D platformer ever.
>>
>>376637953
Truth.
>>
>>376637953
It's barely a 3D platformer.
>>
All 3 of the PS1 platformer crash games were great desu
>>
>>376637953
Its the best 2D platformer with 3d graphics
>>
>>376638939
2>3>1 desu

even though 3 was gimmicky, 1 is just too inconvenient with the dated mechanics

still great game though

2 is literally near perfect
>>
>Run into enemy who isn't attacking you
>Touch him
>Die

WOW, HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT THEY COULD KILL ME LIKE THAT?? CAAM ON DOOOD!
>>
>>376637953

Woah
>>
>>376637953
That's like being the tallest midget in the world.
>>
>>376637953
What other competition does it have?
>>
>>376639021
while i agree with you its because thats the order you played them in.
>>
>>376641282
I played all of them in order and 1 is definitely the worst. 2 and 3 are sort of blurred together in my mind as one game.
>>
>>376641282

Nah. Not that guy but I played them as they came out, same with the Spyro games. They're both 2 > 3 > 1.

The first was fantastic but flawed due to how new they were. The second games only improved on the formula but the third ones got bogged down by side-shit.
>>
>>376639030
>Run into goomba who's just minding his own business.
>Die

LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE
>>
>>376641816
I really loved Spyro 1, but was always terrified to try the sequels because I thought they would suck (I don't know why, it's just something my mind decided and I've believed it ever since)
should I play 2 and skip 3? does 2 also have the comfy overworlds that 1 had?
>>
The platforming in 3 is the best in the series. However, there's too much shit like the plane missions to make it good.
>>
File: 1455097226045.gif (614KB, 375x281px) Image search: [Google]
1455097226045.gif
614KB, 375x281px
>>376637953
You know, you'll only attract autistic Nintenbros with a statement like that.
>>
>>376641991
>should I play 2 and skip 3?
No. 3 is still really good. It's just not as good as 2, due to having shit like Spyro's pals missions that (other than the boxing yeti) were a pain in the ass. Also, skateboarding. But that's easy once you figure out how to do it.

>does 2 also have the comfy overworlds that 1 had?
Yeah.
>>
>>376639021
I think it went a bit overboard with some stuff, the third attempted to do new things which was needed but sadly a bunch didn't work out very well, like underwater levels and some vehicle levels, level design was somewhat worse as well. But some things like relics were excellent additions.

And wrath of cortex really improved on the weaknesses of the third one as well, admittingly the ball levels were horrible and shit but vehicle levels overall were made much better and Coco being playable during more traditional levels was also nice.
>>
>>376642162
thanks, time to go play them
>>
>>376637953
I agree. just add "linear" before "3D platformer"
>>
>>376642394
Though I'd like to add that climbing the ceiling grates was made damn slow for whatever bumfuck reason, which was annoying me, maybe more than it should but still.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.