[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Thief Game And Movie Adaptation In The Works

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: thief610part.jpg (31KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
thief610part.jpg
31KB, 610x343px
the raping of the corpse continues
http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2017/05/11/new-thief-game-and-movie-adaptation-in-the-works.aspx?utm_content=buffer8e8be&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
>>
>deus ex "on hiatus" after last game was rushed and didn't meet expectations
>they expect this to go differently
>>
>>376634643
i have no faith in eidos.. so eh..
>>
>>376634643
Fucking Jesus Christ Square-Enix. As if I couldn't hate you enough today.
>>
File: 1493855167001.gif (370KB, 206x176px) Image search: [Google]
1493855167001.gif
370KB, 206x176px
end my life
>>
File: loss level eh.png (15KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
loss level eh.png
15KB, 300x400px
>>376634643
There was a movie adaptation in the works for a few years already. In fact, it was meant to be based on the Dark Project, not cockring simulator 2014. These new revelations apparently point towards the movie being based on that abortion instead. As if the massive focus on animations to the detriment of gameplay wasn't unimmersive enough. Fuck not being able to jump. In a movie, no player gets to compromise Eidos Montreal's creative vision.
>>
>>376634643
why
WHY??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
>>
square enix is run by the anti christ i swear
>>
A movie adaptation of Assassin's Creed failed, a pretty much safe guaranteed movie failed, what makes fhem think that thief has better chances?
>>
What makes them think this will end well?
>>
>>376634643
Not so sure about that...
>>
A movie based on the original wouldn't have been good, but at least TAFFER SCUM and the Woodsy Lord would've been fun. It could've even been about crusty older Keeper Garret raising his asian orphan pickpocket he picked up on the street in a mirror scenario of when the Keepers picked HIM up off the street.

Thi4f was shit. Stealing pens and cockrings and the big bad was some butthurt feminist thief who didn't need no gorrot? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>376634643
I'm okay with this. I want those greedy fucks and their stupid pretentious fans to weep and grovel when they see what a fucking pile of shit this is going to be
>>
Square-Enix is becoming the next EA at a very fast pace.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.