[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is better than Adventure 1 & 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 5

This is better than Adventure 1 & 2
>>
BUMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
Fuck you /v/, why do you ignore threads like these and reply to console war faggotry or shit bait threads? Trying to induce some genuine conversation here.
>>
>>376633708
>>376634854

Because it's not. No one can geniunely defend anything about this game besides the theme song. The controls and three person team concept is not a fun or interesting idea. The controls are somehow both constantly slipperly and stiff. The gameplay is slow and tedious (not even counting you need play through it four times). The story is bland and uninteresting, SA 1 and 2 had stupid stories, but stupid is at least more fun than boring. The levels were unmemorable. I didn't even like this game when it came out and any time anyone defends it i insist they play it and within five minutes they agree with me.
>>
>>376635282
Why does someone go out their way to be a lying, idiotic delusional piece of shit? Well this IS /v/ so I'm not surprised. Anyways let's get to work

>three person team concept is not a fun or interesting idea
Subjective. You're a idiot with shit taste. 3 man team is a very fun and interesting idea indeed and one I'm sad they didn't go back too.

>The controls are somehow both constantly slipperly and stiff
They're both somehow this and that because you're lying, lol. This is one complaint that's been over exaggerated and blown it out of proportion by faggot ass niggers.

>The gameplay is slow and tedious
No it isn't you stupid piece of shit. It's fun, fast, rewarding and challenging. It's quite literally the most fun gameplay style of Sonic there is.

>The story is bland and uninteresting
You're just a idiot with shit taste. You're making me repeat myself. You're just yelling random shit about the game and hoping it means anything and that people will flock and agree with you.

tl;dr you're a fucking idiot with shit taste who doesn't get what the game's all about. now that's not necessarily a bad thing, that just means the game is NOT for you. but just because it isn't for you, you don't have to be a salty piece of shit about it.
>>
All sonic games are shit, except sonic cd
>>
>>376635282
>>376635282
>The story is bland and uninteresting, SA 1 and 2 had stupid stories, but stupid is at least more fun than boring.
I'd rather have a lighthearted story that takes a backseat over the cringy bullshit from the Adventure games.

Heroes has some serious issues, but at least you know what you're getting. The Adventure games can't even be full games without bullshit padding and alternate play-styles.
>>
>>376636603
Why do people talk shit about the stories in Sonic game? To be cool or something? You look like a pathetic faggot honestly. They're fun for what they are.
>>
>>376637404
Because they're garbage and a waste of time? Why is it just expected that Sonic stories are shit and we should just roll with it because "LOL IT'S FUNNY"

If they don't give a shit about the story then why even put it in? Just setup the premise and focus on the game then. "I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS" doesn't excuse the story for being fucking retarded.
>>
>>376635893
Imagine being this much of an assblasted white-knight for Sonic Heroes of all things jesus christ how do you survive in modern society?
>>
File: 9QzkAr7.png (208KB, 336x355px) Image search: [Google]
9QzkAr7.png
208KB, 336x355px
>>376637764
>>
>>376637856
>t. Adventurebaby
>>
File: 1479086114492.jpg (185KB, 835x600px) Image search: [Google]
1479086114492.jpg
185KB, 835x600px
>>376633708
I mean, the music was good and it had some pretty levels.
Actually yeah I guess that really does make it better than Adventure 1 and 2.
>>
I don't really care too much for it. I feel the 3 person gameplay is little more than a gimmick that can be more of an annoyance than a rewarding mechanic. I don't really like how long the levels can go on for either. I only find fun playing team rose stages because the other team stages drag for me. Especially shadow and some of the chaotix stages. It doesn't make it better that you need all four to get the final story. I liked adventure a bit more because there were separate characters, while this feels more like playing through the same campaign (except for chaotix) three times at varying length. The gameplay isn't too bad. Also, don't be such a fag when people give their opinion.
>>
>>376637942
I like pretty much every Sonic game minus Heroes and Secret Rings my loyalty is to no one.
>>
>>376637932
>I'm no fun when you're defending something that has literally nothing to do with actual gameplay
Okay, kid. Keep holding out for SA3 and pretending that you didn't get it eleven years ago.
>>
Two different fanbases that want Sonic games to have the exact opposite thing as the other. This is the true Sonic cycle, this is what you wrought:
Unleashed- Story
Colors- No Story
Boom- Story
Generations- No Story
Forces- Story
>>
>>376638043
Hahahah at least we got A3 with 06.
Heroes 2 literally never bitch.
>>
Sonic Adventure 2 is incredibly overrated and is mediocre, at best.
>>
>>376637856
I'm not assblasted nor am I a white knight. I just feel like it's my god damn duty to put you delusional FUCKING niggers in your place. And I will continue to do until you finally fucking get it and stop spouting these memes.

As for how I survive in modern society? I do just fine. Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than you, I already know that for a fact.
>>
I actually have a /v/ thread like this to thank for helping me get all the Chaos emeralds last Saturday, I already knew to use Team Rose, but the tip of exclusively using Big the Cat in the special stages was immensely useful
>>
>>376638012
>Also, don't be such a fag when people give their opinion.

I can tolerate your opinions, but when you're going out of your way to be a ignorant idiotic piece of shit like this loser >>376635893, I just feel inclined to put you in your place.
>>
>>376633708
I played more of Shadow The Hedgehog than this PoS.
>>
>>376638728
Oops, I meant this piece of shit >>376635282
>>
>>376638178
Heroes was mediocre at best. I won't deny that. I will say that it was a step in the right direction from the Adventure games though. They just fucked it up in other ways.
>>
>>376638520
>not assblasted
>continues to blast ass
>>
>>376638992
Yeah, I blast ass but I'm not assblasted. There's a difference.
>>
This is the game that made me realize that there's such a thing as a bad game.
>>
>>376639917
Elaborate. And try to not spout memes
>>
Lmao fuck that game dude
>>
>>376640115
I don't know what >>376639917 is beef with but for me
It was the point where one of the levels started off and had a grind rail to a jump you had to do and every time I tried to do it the camera would get stuck or my guys would fly off in a random direction.
I never even finished Heroes. It was the first Sonic game I had game overed in since Sonic the Hedgehog 2.
>>
File: 1493112468845.png (101KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1493112468845.png
101KB, 500x493px
>There are people who are actually defending SONIC HEROES out of all Sonic games.
>>
>>376640449
Then which games should we defend? Colors? Lost World? Boom? Lol fuck off
>>
>>376640342
I remember that stage, but I never had that kind of camera problem. That was a cool stage.
>>
This is the game where my crush on Amy Rose was solidified
>>
>>376641015
>it works on my machine =)
>>
>>376640449
Heroes is kind of one of the better ones out there if we're comparing to bad Sonic games
>>
>>376640950

We should defend Colors. Adventurefags target it the most because "HURRR TOO DEEEEE"
>>
Adventure is shit
Heroes is shit
Boost2Win is shit
Boom is shit

Just your daily reminder that sonic in 3D doesn't work.
>>
>>376633708

Sonic Heroes is literally the worst Sonic game in existence.

I had more fun with Sonic 06. Fuck, I had more fun with the Sonic RPG, and that game was complete and utter trash, At least those games give you something to laugh at. Sonic Heroes is just offensively, mindlessly boring and dull, with constant awful voice acting ensuring you're in a persistent state of annoyance. The designs are shit, the animations are shit, the level design is shit, the physics are shit.

The only positive qualities of Sonic Heroes are a couple of the theme songs, and bringing back some classic characters (although they were all wasted potential).
>>
>>376634854

It's because you're braindead. When I drive past the school for the deaf and dumb, that's exactly what I do. I just drive by.
>>
>>376641178
More like it works on my hands. If you want to be bitter then go for it, I just wanted to say I liked that stage.
>>
>>376641269
Colors is just more boost nonsense
>>
>>376641334
Even worse than Shadow the Hedgehog, Secret Rings, and Rise of Lyric? That's a big hurdle, bigger than 06 to a lot of people
>>
>>376641337
Aren't you the one that's brain is fucking dead? Your retarded ass analogy doesn't make sense as you replied to thread anyway. Kill yourself pea brained nigger bastard.
>>
DOWNLOAD SONIC WORLD, IT IS EVERYTHING EVERYONE WANTS IN A SONIC GAME. I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH.
>>
>>376634854
You're fucking embarrassing m8, lmao
>>
>>376641334
I wish I could physically hurt people like you. You're such a delusional fucking retard. You're probably some out of touch 30 year old permavirgin neckbearded basement dwelling nigger. It's offensive to you because you're a idiot. And that's literally the only reason why
>>
File: bait.webm (1MB, 760x314px) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
1MB, 760x314px
>>376641661
>>
>>376641493

Certainly worse than Shadow. Shadow is just Heroes with slightly better gameplay and a much more entertaining "story" due to how edgy it is. Certainly worse than Secret Rings, which wasn't even that bad. I dunno about Boom though, not even I could bite that bullet, even for science.

>>376641896

Careful with that edge spergo, and don't forget to take your pills.
>>
>>376642495
https://youtu.be/6HrrH-z34wM
>>
>>376643092
Trailer doesn't do it justice, but that is a fully-functional Chao Garden, with a whistle function and disposable items, and a black market to boot.
>>
Heroes isn't better than SA 1 or 2, but at the same time, it is also less bad than either of them.
>>
>>376641896

Nice arguments you've got there, you sound really smart
>>
>>376643391
Not him but it's not like "it's shit shit shit!" is much of an argument either.
>>
>>376635893
He's not exactly lying it's just that a lot of these complaints are solely to do with the PS2 version.
>>
>>376643391
I'd provide actual arguments, but these pieces of shits are so stupid I'm simply stooping to their level of retardation and denial to get back at them.
>>
>>376643090
The worse part of Heroes is 100%ing it. Don't compare Shadow the Hedgehog until you've gone through every level, including the one that takes multiple hours to complete
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.