[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

street fighter 6

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: chunners.gif (2MB, 540x590px) Image search: [Google]
chunners.gif
2MB, 540x590px
>sfvi will be a sfiii reboot with alex as the protag
>get to play ryu and chun's son, cammy and rashid's daughter, ken's wife's son, etc
>older sakura, sean, karin, ibuki, etc
>5 completely new characters + skullomania + arcade mode + visual novel + dolls only moba
would you play it /v/?
>>
File: 1483823087042.jpg (20KB, 408x446px) Image search: [Google]
1483823087042.jpg
20KB, 408x446px
>implying the street fighter timeline will ever move past 3
>implying capcom will ever take the risk of developing a character besides Sagat
>implying there will ever again be a street fighter without 3/4ths of the original 8 playable
>>
>>376626880

only if goes back to 2d,removes the kinomatic crap and makes female chars human again anod abortions like the one in your pic.Also it must be free cause I'm not going to give Crapcom a single dime anymore
>>
>>376626880
B-but I thought SFV was supposed to be a platform for years to come?
>>
>>376626880
>reboot
Nah. If they ever make a post SFIII game, it'll be very reminiscent of SFIV, with Gill surviving, and most of the SF2 cast returning regardless of the reasons.
>>
File: tumblr_o2xbmuOnLG1sbzuqfo5_1280.png (783KB, 962x644px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2xbmuOnLG1sbzuqfo5_1280.png
783KB, 962x644px
>>376629893
I think they're either gonna reboot it to sf2 (lol) or try sf3 again and introduce a new generation of fighters with older world warriors
>>
>>376626880
>reboot
>that features characters from the old timelines' children's
>>
File: laughing elf.jpg (138KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf.jpg
138KB, 640x480px
>>376626880
>ken's wife's son
>>
>>376630202
>95-97
I think Capcom has long since abandoned setting SF in a specific time period. SF2 made sense to have characters, say Ryu, born in the mid-to-late 60s because that ages him to early-to-mid 20s in 1991. But, SF5, being not long after SF4 (which isn't long after SF2), has modern technology like smartphones.
>>
SF3 was the worst entry in the series so no, I wouldn't be particularly excited for it. No Shadaloo no buy, Gill and Urien are for homos.
>>
>>376626880
not with that disgusting artstyle of SFIV and V
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.