[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dishonoured

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2618.jpg (98KB, 1200x629px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2618.jpg
98KB, 1200x629px
1 or 2 or neither. Haven't played any of them. Should I care to?
>>
>>376625506
Play 1. It's worth a try
>>
>>376625506
>Play first
If you like it you will then play second

>get disapoint
but girl so np
>>
>I literally can't choose whether to wear shoes or sandals without first asking anonymous teenagers on the internet

Jesus fuck, kid. Watch a video. Google some reviews. Rent it. Pirate it. Do fucking something under your own power.
>>
>>376625506
1's nice but the ghost-pacifist walkthrough's a bore. Game's better if you do the "pacifist with guards but appear and kill your main targets" for some added extra dialogue.

D1's Daud DLC is also great. Haven't played D2 yet.
>>
One has better atmosphere, story and controls.

Two has better graphics, gameplay and level design.

Just play Prey.
>>
>>376625506

Play the first one first. Then the DLC. Then proceed to play the second one.

Great games. Superb art and gameplay. Plebs tend to hate them, guess why.
>>
>>376625908
Prey is shit.
D1 doesn't leave you with a bad taste in your mouth.
>>
>>376625754
Since you brought it up...high tops or low tops?
>>
>>376625506
Play the first one, then the Daud DLC, and if you still want more, Dishonored 2 is great too.
>>
>>376626237
>Prey is shit
No Prey is Arx tier. And I played all of Arkane/LGS games.
>>
OP here. Thanks bros I'll give it a whirl
>>
>>376625506
i tried 1 while simultaneously playing dark messiah heroes of might and magic. after two weeks, i had more hours played with dishonoured, but at times felt almost insulted by its simplicity and lack of rpg elements.
Though maybe the fact i started with a stealth playthrough had something to do with it though
>>
File: tom.jpg (56KB, 583x435px) Image search: [Google]
tom.jpg
56KB, 583x435px
>>376626145

>superb art

nigga what. it was the worst part of the game, it looked too cartoony to look immersive, nor cartoony enough to have charm.
>>
>>376626492

Please, don't reply to me with your shitty opinions.
>>
>>376626237
>Prey is shit

Piratefags please leave
>>
File: Untitled.png (100KB, 555x170px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
100KB, 555x170px
>>376626347
Then your memory's shit.
Take SS2, remove SHODAN, XERXES, and most of the weapons and then you sort of get prey.

>>376627097
You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>376628095

And your taste is SHIT. The taste of a complete idot.
>>
>>376628245
Only idots call others idots.
>>
>>376628467

Only sith deals in absolutes.
>>
>>376628095
And you're a jaded faggot that refuses to take off his nostalgia goggles.
>>
File: Steam_2017-05-12_03-23-52.png (106KB, 318x283px) Image search: [Google]
Steam_2017-05-12_03-23-52.png
106KB, 318x283px
>>376628906
>>376628095
forgot le I have the game meme
>>
>>376628580
That barely applies, what, want me to go "X are evil" or "I have the high groun-
It just struck me that "Only sith deals in absolutes" is a case of labeling someone as sith or not sith, e.i. by using absolutes.
Fuck, you got me.

>>376628906
>jaded
nice ad hominem bro
Only 5 weapons and a melee weapon, no special ammo, no cool end-game weapons like rocket launchers, you can just craft neuromods, ammo, and health items significantly reducing their value.

In good games you might find a secret room and go "Oh shit rockets!" In Prey you find stuff and go "oh, more scrap, whatever." Throughout the game matter looses its value more and more, and once you get to the ending it feels like literally nothing ever had any real value.

The game also sounds like shit, not only is the audio bad but the only "music" I recall were some guitar chords that play when you complete certain missions. And I think I heard some noise during the title intro sequence in the helicopter.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.