[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ Podcasts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: podcast-icon-28967.png (49KB, 1250x1250px) Image search: [Google]
podcast-icon-28967.png
49KB, 1250x1250px
Redpill me on /v/ related podcasts, my dudes

atm just been surfing around, and there's a goddamned ocean of em. What're some vidya podcasts worth listening to?
>>
none
they're all terrible
make up your own mind about video games for once in your life
>>
File: 1494157092424.gif (791KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
1494157092424.gif
791KB, 300x168px
>>376621472
>Vidjagame Apocalypse
(ex Gamesradar employees. Funny, but very liberal)
>SOGOpod
(confirmed lurkers, funny sometimes, but good industry insight. Great for a literallywho show)
>Giantbombcast
(biggest one out there, genuinely funny sometimes, but not really insightful about anything)
>>
>>376622283
>ex gamesradar employees
I thought that was lasertime?
>>
>>376623032
nevermind, I'm a fucking idiot.
They're made by the same folks
>>
File: cantwakeup.png (1KB, 231x120px) Image search: [Google]
cantwakeup.png
1KB, 231x120px
>>376622283
thanks.
>>376621916
>NO FUN ALLOWED REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
the retrocode podcast
ultimate comfy.
>>
>>376621472
None.
Go outside.
>>
gamewank was the only good one
>>
>>376623904
>was
Wht happened?
>>
>>376621472
Roundtable is fun, Ryabs songs have gotten fantastic is resent months
>>
3GB podcast.

It's in spanish.
>>
>>376622283
>SOGOpod
>look on YouTube
>half of the videos have about zero views

welp, i fell for the bait
>>
>>376624397
Muthsera, outlander
>>
>>376624632
Looks like they just put them all up on Youtube, at once. They they have a pretty decen Twitter, so they probably get all their listens through iTunes and shit,

also
>listening to podcasts on YouTube
>>
>>376624893
Fuck my typing today, jesus
>>
Typically listening to old Giantbombcasts and some Lasertime ones.

Biggest problem I'm having now though is finding games I want to play while listening to them.
>>
>>376624632
>go to YouTube
>it's true, like 6 views, a piece

What the fuck, I remember like 6 months ago, they were interviewing OnlyAfro and 8BB, no way in hell they don't have more listens. I call shenanigans
>>
>>376625354
Nah it's what I said in >>376624893 senpai. considering the guests they've had on, they're probably more like in the 5 or 10k's or something.
>>
OP here.

Listened to a little of Vidjagame apocalypse, Giantbomb, SOGOpod, and retrocode

Giantbomb was a miss for me, but the rest seem good enough to sub. Any others? I've got a 14 hour drive tomorrow, and another one next Wednesday
>>
I listen to a shitload of podcasts, but relatively few video game ones. The only video game podcasts I really listen to are Hardcore Gaming 101, 8-4 Play, Retronauts, Retro Encounter, Remaster, Gaming Illuminaughty, and DLC. I find video games aren't that interesting of a topic to hear other people talk about, unless they're well-informed and trying to give a history lesson/retrospective. Or, they're industry insiders talking about how games are made. Otherwise, it's just e-celebs yapping about inane bullshit, like YouTube/Twitch minus the video.
>>
Talkradar and Ryan davis-era bombcast were the only v podcasts worth listening to. They're all shit now.
>>
Game focused:
Super Best Friendcast

Semi-game focused:
SuperMega Podcast

Non-game focused:
SleepyCast RIP :(
The Official Podcast
Cum Town
>>
https://soundcloud.com/endoftimecast
>>
>>376627749
>sleepycast

F

Why is Oney and friends so good?
>>
>>376621472
>listening to people play video games
What a waste of time. Just watch them play them.
>>
>>376624095
they stopped doing them. couple of the guys do one called 2 good boys but it's not about vidya
>>
>>376628012
that's not how this works...
that's not how this works, at all!
>>
>>376625354
They've always been really underrated, tho. Maybe not THAT underrated, but they've never taken off like they should have
>>
>>376621472
there is on such thing as a /v/ related podcast
>>
>>376629225
Not sure if bait or needs to lurk moar
>>
>>376629409
lurk more faggot
>>
>>376630598
>not lurking moar

Get lurked, kid
>>
>>376627749
>SBFCast
>Game focused
Not when Matt "I haven't played much games this week" McTumblur is there.
>>
>>376627749
>The Official Podcast

Good taste.
>>
>>376630921

Yeah, but you can say that for everyone that isn't Pat. Woolie's always going on about his escape room adventures, and they all usually talk about big movies they like.
Either way, when you get past their shitty weeks, the news discussion is all games.
>>
are there podcasts where they don't scream and always have to be "on" ?
>>
>>376631282
see >>376626993
>>
>>376631086
>The Joke

Gets me every time

In fact it gets me MORE each time
>>
>>376627923
It's all about Stamper, man.

He's magical
>>
>>376621472
Omnic Lab if you're into Overwatch.
>>
The only decent vidya podcast was A Life Well Wasted because it was actually well-produced and most importantly, it was about developers and people involved in the industry, not random cucks who don't know jack shit about vidya. Too bad it's dead the guy who made it is a SJW
>>
>>376630921
>Pat: I played the same game I've been playing for weeks
>Woolie: I played this or watched that
>Matt: LET ME TELL YOU WHERE I WENT THIS WEEK WITH MY WIFE. DID I MENTION SHE'S ITALIAN, AND HER FAMILY IS FUCKING LOADED? I BOUGHT A NEW GODZILLA FIGURE!
>Liam: I fucking DEAD
>>
>>376622283

sogopod was a shit until like halfway through their current run. It's like they gradually started taking Ritalin, and fired the girl that used to be on. Pretty good for the last few months, though. I think the network they're with is going under, unfortunately.
>>
If you wanna get angry, listen to The One Video Gamer podcast.
It's Super Bunny Hop and 2 literally who's. And oh boy, are those two annoying as fuck. The black dude barely participates in any conversation other than giggling, and the other dude is basically a personified NUH-UH to everything that george says.
Supposedly all 3 of them are friends, but I guess they never learned how to have a decent conversation with each other. This is how it usually goes:
>podcast starts
>george complains about something in a video games for 20 minutes, interspersed with giggling from matt
>for every point that george tries to make, jimmy either tries to nuh-uh it or goes "well, i don't know about this"
>that's where the conversation ends
>mid podcast jingle
>news section
>george has an opinion
>giggling
>nuh-uh
It doesn't help that Jimmy wants to suck off Jonathan Blow.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.