[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about this game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: firewatch.png (656KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
firewatch.png
656KB, 1280x720px
What do you guys think about this game?
>>
walking simulator
>>
>game
>>
I like the girl
>>
>>376617410
it was ok, but i got mad at the ending, everything was pointed to some twist or supernatural shit or something crazy. but nope.
>>
Fuck that ending
>>
>>376617410
>nothing really happens: the game
>>
>"game" starts with a bunch of choices that don't matter, painted by an incredibly forced sob story
>both the guy and the girl constantly talk in sarcastic quips like you see with all terribly written sitcoms these days
>literal walking simulator
>horrible ending, no replayability
>>
>the point is that video games are dumb and you shouldn't expect cool or crazy things to happen in real life stupid.
>thank you for the money
>>
>think you're getting caught up in some secret government experiment
>lol nah it's just some guy that's been living in the park cause his son died
>>
>reject all her advances and stay true to my wife
>game still goes forward with the exact same story as if I flirted with her every time

literally the brothers karamozov of video game writing
>>
It's shit and you can hardly call it a game.
>>
>>376617410

DUDE DRUNK TEENAGERS LMAO
>>
>>376618782
The story with the prepper dad and his son was crazy though.
>>
>>376617410
I call those "holodeck games".
Games that don't feel comfortable where they are right now, but instead are just blueprints for technology thats yet to come.

>walking simulators
>flight/racing sims
>"immersive" rpgs like skyrim
Everything that ultimately would thrive in a holodeck scenario and its current iteration, is just a test run. Can't say the same for many other games that rely on actual gameplay that isnt supposed to be "immersive". Like Bayonetta or Disgaea.

Oh yeah. What I mean to say is that they're shit and not worth playing. Sorry but I wont pay you for your test runs.
>>
File: TLD.jpg (40KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TLD.jpg
40KB, 400x400px
>>376617410
Shit "game" with a worthless story. Get pic related for a better outdoorsy game teaching us that not all leafs are fucking faggot, latte slurping cucks.
>>
>>376617528
spbp
>>
Have fun clicking on a million drawers just to have a loading bar.
>>
>>376619581
honestly the only survival game i can properly stomach is subnautica. there's a very thin like between survival and busiwork and the long dark just feels like busiwork and chores.
>>
File: firewatch-turtlejpg-0d7c1e_1280w.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
firewatch-turtlejpg-0d7c1e_1280w.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>376617410
I like turtles.
>>
Oh boy, Firewatch. The story of a wimpy, fat loser that ran away from his dying wife to get bothered over a radio every fucking day by an attention-whoring slut that loves nothing more than friend-zoning virgin fedora lovers like you. Along the way you find a dead kid's body in a cave. The forest burns down. The end.
>>
>>376623178
Great summary buddy. Can you do one for Hamlet too?
>>
>>376618782

But don't you feel fucking euphoric when you realize you're pressing buttons to watch a mediocre lifetime channel movie and not a mediocre syfy channel movie?

video games are art now
>>
>>376621989
no you dont because thats a tortoise
>>
>>376623407
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pEWfJ3dkno
>>
>>376617889
julia was cute, couldn't see her face so I used my imagination
>>
File: horros.png (37KB, 621x337px) Image search: [Google]
horros.png
37KB, 621x337px
I bought 20 copies of this game just to support the devs, they litearlly lived like pigs while making this game and sacrificed so much.
$20 is nothing compared to what they've gone through, that money is literally like eating 2 pizzas.
>>
>>376624586

WTF I LOVE WALKING SIMS NOW
>>
>>376624586
Literally nothing.
Are millennials the worst generation?
>>
I went in with low expectations and enjoyed it quite a bit. I'm a sucker for star-crossed lovers though
>>
Reminder that they had a paid marketing team. It was right in the credits. I remember a dozen threads popping up about it in the catalog when it was just released.
>>
>>376621989
The protag having Wreck it Ralph hands killed the drama.
>>
>>376617410
Not a game.
>>
>>376626147
>Wreck it Ralph
*Team Fortress.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.