[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't we getting Legacy servers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: g.jpg (68KB, 594x334px) Image search: [Google]
g.jpg
68KB, 594x334px
Why aren't we getting Legacy servers?
>>
File: 1480857475747.jpg (77KB, 641x401px) Image search: [Google]
1480857475747.jpg
77KB, 641x401px
>>376617315

Elysium's cancerous and shitty development team setting a bad example, and all the mindless cunts who are slurping up their abusive garbage. I can respect the ones who acknowledge just how shitty Elysium's dev team is but continue to play anyway.
>>
It's a ton of work to set up and even if people were willing to subscribe to play on them, the reality is that WoW remains profitable due to all the cosmetics and microtransactions rather than its subscription model. Things that would kill the entire purpose of a legacy server. There's just nothing in it for them with their current business model.
>>
>>376617315
The last time they spoke of Legacy servers they mentioned it would be "Pristine" servers
>post-Cataclysm Azeroth
>you earn less xp
>xp potions disabled
>heirlooms disabled
>earn less gold as well
>no dungeon finder

that's what you would get. No Vanilla quests, no Vanilla armor, nothing like that. You would get a gimped version of Cataclysm.
>>
>>376618165
Cataclysm was the best it had ever been so I'd be down with that.
>>
File: Barman_Shanker.jpg (16KB, 279x259px) Image search: [Google]
Barman_Shanker.jpg
16KB, 279x259px
What was the average AP a rogue would have at 60 in vanilla?
I'm trying to figure out how much damage my weird build would do
>>
>>376619383
600-700 preraid bis unbuffed.
>>
Assume you got legacy servers and they get to nax

What then? It will die off within the year since no content will be made
>>
>>376618282
Jesus Christ. What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>376620216
So would 2000 bleed damage be considered a lot in Vanilla?
I only used my rogue to troll and never really got into stats and stuff, I also had shit gear.
>>
File: 12asvv.jpg (20KB, 634x359px) Image search: [Google]
12asvv.jpg
20KB, 634x359px
>>376617315
you don't want that
>>
>>376617315
because the only people who want legacy servers are tryharding faggots who want to min/max in molten core

and these tryharding faggots are a very loud minority giving the illusion that "people" want legacy servers
>>
>>376620560

This is what I always figured. Everyone knows the fights and everything now. Once we burn through it quickly then what...
>>
File: 128_picture.jpg (267KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
128_picture.jpg
267KB, 1280x960px
>>376620560
>mfw this PvEer needs raids to make WoW worthwhile
>>
>>376620752
rogues have like 2500-3200 hp preraid
>>
Because Blizzard would have to admit that they fucked up their game as time went by. They'd never admit they messed anything up. Take for example when D3 released and everybody was panning it for the shit story, the devs still said they received only positive feedback and were happy about it.
>>
>>376617559
>go to deathknell
>all of the NPCs are still scattered around the town instead of in the chapel
>some of them are literally standing on top of each other
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.