[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dreamfall Chapters Is it any good /v/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: download (77).jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download (77).jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>Dreamfall Chapters
Is it any good /v/?
>>
bump'
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
No.
>>
>>376615543
how is it compared to the dreamfall cute girl xbox game from the early 2000's?
>>
>>376615543
Sadly not. I like Zoƫ as a character, but Kian is terrible and drags the game down. It also runs like shit, as you'd expect from a Unity game.
>>
>>376615912
>>376616516
Is there SJWerism in this game?
>>
>>376616719
There's a fair amount. Ragnar Tornquist's political views are exactly what you'd expect from a Swede. "Europolis" in the game is presented as a dying, decaying place that's paying the price for its imperialistic past. And from that screenshot you can see how the two different political sides are portrayed. It's not exactly subtle stuff.
>>
>>376615912
But Europe was really almost 100% white for dozens of millienna.
>>
>>376615912
I wouldn't care about this if this was a completely new game, but they took an established character and turned her into a mouthpiece for their retarded opinions.
>>
File: 1491780213092.gif (2MB, 300x209px) Image search: [Google]
1491780213092.gif
2MB, 300x209px
>>376615912
>blond hair white guy with sunglasses and casual outfit
>arms around a muslim with full head scarf

Yeah sure, that's certainly one hell of a relationship that would absolutely exist in real life.
Wow I'm so immersed. How delusional are these people?

As if a conservative muslim would be in a relationship with a white non-muslim.
A conservative muslim woman of all. Do the devs even grasp the social implications of this?
Do the devs even realize how such a thing would play out in the family of that woman in reality?

And then they have the gall to shit talk european nationalists in the same scene.
>>
>>376615543
No.

Political shit aside it's caught between trying to be the first Dreamfall and trying to be a TellTale game, writing out April Ryan for an amnesiac Zoe and Kian who simply aren't fucking interesting. The plots mostly tying up the loose ends from the first game, though I never bothered to finish it so I'm not sure if it picks up in the final chapter.

They should have gone back to what made The Longest Journey great instead of trying to modernize Dreamfall.
>>
>>376615912
No WAY !!!
>>
>>376615543
>Is it any good /v/?
No. And I played and enjoyed the first Longest Journey and liked the first Dreamfall.
Propast city have the charm of french comic books and Zoe is cute and herr butt managed to grab my attention for long enough to finish first part and ignore uneven graphics and dull story. I dropped the game half an hour after it switched to magic nigger though and haven't touched it ever since.
It's just bad and doesn't do justice to its name.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.