[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does Miyazaki pull this shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: Rings_BS.png (16KB, 662x167px) Image search: [Google]
Rings_BS.png
16KB, 662x167px
>Dks 1: Collect all rare weapons

>Dks 3: Collect all rings

Seriously, you mean to tell me I have to collect 106 RINGS, including variations which span across 4 PLAYTHROUGHS? God, farming for all the spells is time-consuming enough, now I have to play through the game 3-4 more times just for a 30 G achievement?

It's gotta suck for Steam users even more too since their achievements don't even have any sort of "virtual" value behind them. Seriously, wtf From?
>>
>cares about cheevos
>doesn't just play the game for the sake of playing the game
>>
>>376612227
Fpbp
>>
>>376612227

I'm really OCD about that for some reason.

It's like in order for a game to feel like I completed it I have to not only BEAT the game but make sure I have at least half of the achievements gotten, otherwise I don't feel like I'm done yet.
>>
It's fucking cheevos, who cares? Just collect that shit when you'll feel like doing another playthrough, or better yet don't bother at all.
>>
>>376612146
Caring about chevvos is bad enough, caring about the ones in Dark Souls games is borderline autistic.

Who the fuck wants to run around getting all the spells and unique weapons and shit
>>
>>376612443

NG was time-consuming enough, anon, I mean I hear some people saying the game mostly last about 40 hours and I'm going on around 80 something hours trying to complete all questlines and collect as much shit as I possibly can

It isn't even stuff I use, I just get it for the sake collecting it, cheevo or not
>>
>>376612508

I don't know, but for some reason in a souls game I feel like I have to collect as much as possible, items, weapons, armor sets, stuff that doesn't even have any correlation with cheevos.

I'm guess I'm just an autistic loot hoarder who also happens to love collecting achievements
>>
>>376612564
I'd despise video games if I had your level of autism desu
>>
> Intentionally make retarded achievements to fuck with retards who go out of their way to get them.

That must be one of the most satisfying feelings in gaming.
>>
This is not bait but a serious question, how do you stop your trophy/achievement autism? I'm currently trying to 100% the DLC in Nioh and it's starting to drive me insane, the only thing that keeps me going is my trophy autism.
>>
>>376613136
Focus your autism on something more fun, like recording challenge runs.
>>
>>376613136
>Set a goal for yourself
>Reach that goal
>Embrace the feeling of regret you have for wasting so much of your time trying to achieve something that gives you absolutely nothing and nobody else gives a fuck about

It's how I broke out of my 360 cheevo hunting days back in 2010.
>>
>>376612146
>4 PLAYTHROUGHS
its 3
>>
>>376612146

DS II was worst

>do shitty bellkeeper invasions or kill this NPC that may or may not spawn 30 times
>get 30 of this sunlight medals that have a 3% or lower drop chance

what the FUCK was B-team thinking
>>
You could just play the game and not be a huge cock-guzzling faggot who is whining on an anonymous image board about virtual rewards in a video game. Sincerely you took the time to find that picture, write out a green text and post a thread over having to put time into a hobby for "30 G"?. Here's a fun fact for you kiddo, video games aren't a serious commitment, they are a hobby and a time-sink and if something in it seems like too much of an investment of time for you, you are free to walk away and play something else. Seriously, after reading this, I want you to take 30 seconds, one for each "G" and just think about your life and what you're doing that you thought posting that message and making a thread was a good idea. If you enjoy the game, who cares about sinking the time in, if you don't enjoy it, why bother playing or complaining about it?
>>
>>376613136
nobody cares for your achievements/trophies

there
>>
>>376612508
Souls games have the easiest achievements, all you have to do is finish the game and collect stuff. Even if there wasn't a trophy/achievement I would still collect everything anyway.
>>
>>376613136
If you enjoy the game, it shouldn't be a chore.
If it is a chore, then you aren't enjoying the game and shouldn't be playing it.
>>
File: des.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
des.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
>>376612146
cry more bitch nigger you don't know what pain is when start farming pure bladestone.
>>
>>376613585
This is true. They don't have difficulty or condition based achievements like, "Don't die against X" "Finish Y within a certain time period" "Kill Z amount of X while using Y". It's literally just collect stuff and can be done with playing the game the same way through multiple times with no variance in difficulty. Honestly, without any effort I got all but 1 of DaS' trophies and it ceased being fun so I didn't keep playing for the unique weapons.
>>
>>376613136

just get trophies within reason man. I used to be extreme about it, but now I just get what I can get, and if I enjoy the game I tend to enjoy getting all of the trophies I can without reason
>>
>>376612396
yeah, you're really autistic
>>
>>376612146
What does the achievement give you?
>>
>>376614289
Miyazaki comes to your house and stimulates your prostate
>>
>>376612146
cheevs are probably programmed in by an intern and nothing do with the actually development team

they are unimportant and for autists only
>>
>>376612146
>playing through ds3 more than once
>>
File: Pure_Bladestone.png (7KB, 62x94px) Image search: [Google]
Pure_Bladestone.png
7KB, 62x94px
Can always spot a pleb when they don't mention Demon's Souls in these
>>
>not complaining about broken ear collecting instead
>>
I understand people say DaS to differentiate from demon's souls, but why since there are sequels.
Why not just call it DS1, it's easier and looks nicer.
It would also make more sense when referring to the games in the series
DaS, DS2, DS3 is absolutely retarded.

>>376612146
"Dks" is equally dumb you double nigger.
>>
>>376612564
My first playthrough was 17 hours, the second 12, third 14 and fourth was 15. I was only missing te convenant items because I wasn't getting summoned. The rings are pretty easy to find.
>>
>>376612396
the only reason developers put achievements in games is because it won't get published without them. achievements were a corporate idea to keep idiots like you playing.
>>
>>376613136
Just stay within reason/fun. I droped DS3 trophies at 97% because I had to farm the silver knights and the stuff for the wolf.
>>
>>376613493
They added a merchant that sells you covenant items in ng++
>>
File: Clipboard02.jpg (17KB, 614x234px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard02.jpg
17KB, 614x234px
It isn't even that hard to get.
>>
>>376616185
>someone invaded me and dropped this on my first playthrough
>find out how rare it is
>dupe 99 of it and drop it for others

If you didnt do this you are a bad person
>>
>>376616841
Nigga u best be joking
>>
File: IMG_6048.jpg (79KB, 750x747px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6048.jpg
79KB, 750x747px
>>376612146
I went through and collected every ring and I never got the trophy. Found out the reason why is because if I got a +1, +2, etc version of the exact same ring then I sold the old one. You have to have all variations of the same damn ring to get the trophy
>>
>>376612146
Wait, people don't collect, on their own, all the items and equipment in a souls game with their main character?
Do these people even like video games?
>>
>>376617286
No, I think he was added with the sotfs update but he's definitly there now in Drangleic castle.
>>
>>376617286
Nah and the real crime is that they didn't even bother adding one in 3
>>
>It's gotta suck for Steam users even more too since their achievements don't even have any sort of "virtual" value behind them. Seriously, wtf From?

Nigga i just use SAM for this shit.
>>
>>376612146
Unrelated question.
I wanna play with symbol of avarice but it kills me 10 hp a second.

How do I balance regen with symbol of avarice?
>>
>>376617553
After +3, you can just get all rings in all their variations in a single playthrough.
>>
>>376612227
>doesn't just play the game for the sake of playing the game
>then gets the cheevos after that
Don't blame others for your lack of dedication.
>>
>he didn't kill nameless king solo at sub soul level 75

Cmon son
>>
>>376616780
Farming the wolf covenant is a piece of piss. Just spawn at the bonfire near the cutscene door, equip mimic helm and gold serpent ring and farm the 3 dudes next to bonfire. Takes about an hour at most and if you have +variants of the ring and use the rusted coins you get higher drop rates.

The silver knights I can understand because there's no close bonfire and they take more hits to kill as well as being pricks in the first place.
>>
>>376619953

there's 2 dudes literally next to a bonfire
>>
>>376612146
All that shit is really easy to collect. The achievements in these games are piss easy, if they were really ballsy enough to do hard cheevos you would see shit like "Complete the game under x hours" or "defeat X boss in less than X minutes".
>>
>>376622102
>defeat boss without taking any damage
Now that would be a cheevo I would expect from these games. You would really need to git gud to complete them.
>>
>>376612564
>>376612146
>>376612396
>Claims shit to be time consuming
>Cares about cheevos
Are you retarded? If you care about wasting time playing the game normally, how can you say you care about the achievements?
>>376619953
It's piss easy because you can make a SL20 character and get whatever you need in 2 hours and invade new players. It's meant be fun to do.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.