[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is nobody talking about this? Payday 2 in VR - and it's free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_20170511-133829.png (334KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170511-133829.png
334KB, 1920x1080px
Why is nobody talking about this? Payday 2 in VR - and it's free
>>
>>376607909
>Why is nobody talking about this?
Because no one plays it anymore.
>>
>>376607909
My question is how are they gonna implement the movement in-game?

You obviously cannot just walk around normally and the classic "point-and-click-to-teleport-to-another-location"-mechanic seems very unfitting for a fps that is highly dependant on movement.
>>
File: Yawning[1].jpg (19KB, 368x350px) Image search: [Google]
Yawning[1].jpg
19KB, 368x350px
>>376607909
>payday
>>
>>376607909

hey a completely useless feature for a game that is dead, thank god that they didn't hide all of their other features behind a paywall

>>376608787

you'll probably only navigate the head with your vr headset and the rest will be normal controls
>>
lots of people still play this?
>>
File: B7IlleeIUAE9dCf.png (397KB, 599x477px) Image search: [Google]
B7IlleeIUAE9dCf.png
397KB, 599x477px
>>376607909
VR is dead now FOK OFF M9
>>
>>376607909
Payday is dead
VR is dead

That's why nobody cares
>>
Payday and VR? I... nobody cares about either
>>
Payday 1 is still the best coop vidya there is

Payday 2 is shit
>>
>>376607909
I gave up on payday 2 after a couple of months. Experience systems and random gear grinding suck all of the fun out... then they started going after all the ways of shortening the process. Lol no, fuck that.
>>
>>376608787
>You obviously cannot just walk around normally

Worked for RE7.
>>
Payday 2 was good for the first few months then they changed literally every aspect of the game with every single patch and it was just fucking retarded. I got tired of rebuilding my character and the endless DLC whoring didn't help.
>>
>>376611073
Yeah but Payday maps are a bit bigger than your average living room/office.

How did RE7 handle this?
>>
File: IMG_6049.png (143KB, 553x599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6049.png
143KB, 553x599px
Post mains
>>
>VR
>£300
>Payday 2 is shit ever since the skin update

No.
>>
>>376611275
>How did RE7 handle this?

It had a fair few open areas too. One thing they did to keep you from getting motion sick is make ducking instant and when you move they limit your fov a bit. You could turn it off but it resulted in a pretty sickening experience. I'd imagine they'd do similar things for Payday too (2).
One big benefit VR will give you is you can lean around corners and poke your up to see over things. It'll make the sneaking all the more fun.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.