[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what WW2 games can I play as the good guys?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

what WW2 games can I play as the good guys?
>>
Rising Storm 1
>>
JAPAN NO1!
>>
If hitler thought aryans were so superior then why did he with the italians and japanese, both of which are mostly brown/black haired and brown eyed?
>>
>>376604754
Honorary aryans
>>
>>376604754
Cause Hitler was retarded
>>
>>376604594
What was the point of smashing your plane against things and dying in the process? Were they short on ammo?

Why even train a fucking pilot so he could suicide the moment he reached his target?

Does Japan suck so much that people there just want to fucking die already?
>>
>>376604795
>American education
>>
>>376604754
go north of italy so you can find people more white than anyone in the 60% usa
>>
>>376604754
Because first he had to win a war against the world, and clearly Germany learned from WW1 that fighting alone against everyone didn't work.

>hurr but the turks and austrians
They were worse teammates than your average online game pug. That being said Italy was pretty sad too, they should have gone with someone else for WW2.
>>
>>376604754

maybe he just wanted a nice germany for german people and wasn't really opposed to the idea of a nice japan for japanese people

also hes a fucking weeb
>>
Hearts of Iron 2/3
>>
>>376604594
Just watched a video about the Meiji Era. The Japanese went from Samurais to Conscripts in just 30 years beating the Chinese and the Russian navy with modern ships and planes with pic related. I kinda understand what they felt at that time.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABS243iEMEg
>>
>>376605040
What video?
>>
>>376604754

Hitler probably thought of the aryan race as more of an group of "elite" people and everyone else are just serviceable at best.

He wasn't aryan himself either. He just thought that aryans are super beautiful people and that's what we should aim for.
>>
>>376605115
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gURiHVTJX4A

Japan went from ancient samurais and rice farmers to factory workers with steam trains and electricity in just 15 years
>>
>>376604850
>Northern Italy is white meme

20 keks
>>
File: 64.jpg (28KB, 301x351px) Image search: [Google]
64.jpg
28KB, 301x351px
>>376605040
The Chinese were a pushover and the Russians defeated themselves. I highly doubt you understand how the nips felt in the 1930s.
>>
File: Img4154497841.jpg (81KB, 440x640px) Image search: [Google]
Img4154497841.jpg
81KB, 440x640px
>>376604754
Gomennasai, my name is Adolf-sama
>>
PTO IV let's you control the imperial fleet,its also in english.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubPb9K1gdmE
>>
>>376605234
I'll watch but I might as well just say now, you talk as if this was Japan's complete merit when they just got an influx of culture and technology that other people created/came up with.

Sounds to me like they were too closed off and due to that fell behind the rest of the world in many things, and when they finally decided to come out of the closet and accept that everyone else was superior they simply catched up, by throwing a lot of their own culture on the mud in exchange for superior shit from foreigners.
>>
>>376604754
Everything that Hitler said is turning out to be true. Hitler truly was the hero the world needed.
>>
>>376605513
You described how westernization worked for every country,obviously Japan was quite more advanced than other "uncivilized" countries of that era so it managed to modernize really fast.
>>
>>376605470
The Chinese naval fleet was totally irrelevant and the Russians thought they can take the northern islands. Beating a large country gave them a confidence boost and a clear naval presence in Asia leading up to the WWII
>>
>>376605513
They rapidly progressed because they are so afraid of gaijins raping and pillaging their land(which happened to a smaller extent).
>>
>>376605660
>You described how westernization worked for every country,
While that may be true, Japanese are known for their ridiculously high pride, so it's always good to throw the truth on their faces. Or on their sympathizers faces.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.