[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth About Video Games and Gun Violence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: cat.png (258KB, 490x389px) Image search: [Google]
cat.png
258KB, 490x389px
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2013/06/video-games-violence-guns-explainer

Why are you still playing violent videogames /v/
>>
File: a.png (97KB, 556x257px) Image search: [Google]
a.png
97KB, 556x257px
>>376601374
we already had this argument with our parents 10 years ago anon. video games do not make you more likley to be a killer.
>>
>2013
Literal dinosaurs made this, I don't know about you but I trust no stinking reptile.
>>
>>376601374
If someone who plays video games (which most people do in some form or another and nearly every game is violent) kills someone and blames it on games, then I doubt that's the real reason and they were probably gonna kill someone anyways regardless of whether or not they had ever touched a video game.

People just want something to blame because they don't want to except that they were a shitty parent or that humanity is shitty. I think someone not being exposed to violence and it's effects are more likely to end up as murders.
>>
>playing violent games makes me more likely to be violent in real life.
>but playing dating sims means I'm never going to get paid
Which is it?
>>
File: 1485945594740.png (329KB, 450x466px) Image search: [Google]
1485945594740.png
329KB, 450x466px
Because I genuinely and unironically want to commit mass murder.
>>
>>376601727
If you've played any dating sim then you know the basics on how to get a woman's attention, just have more self confidence
>>
>>376601374
I grew up with violent games, R rated movies and guns. I've only shot one person and that ws only half on purpose
>>
>2013
How far back into the net did you have to dig, to dig up something that was old by the time you were born?
>>
File: 1487983282519.jpg (403KB, 878x930px) Image search: [Google]
1487983282519.jpg
403KB, 878x930px
>>376601462
Holy fuck you just made me remember Jack Thompson.

Also homicides from firearms is such a statistical anomaly it's not important. Suicides however are the majority of firearm deaths and should have a lot of attention and help offered.
>>
>>376601374
FUCKING FAGGOT OP DON'T LINK TO CLICKBAIT SITES WITHOUT A PASTEBIN

FUCKING FAGGOT OP DON'T LINK TO CLICKBAIT SITES WITHOUT A PASTEBIN.

>>
File: 8WpB4Jy.jpg (56KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
8WpB4Jy.jpg
56KB, 700x500px
>>376601374
>motherjones
>linking to a site called mother fucking jones
>not a pastebin

Fuck off.
>>
>motherjones
KILL YOURSELF
>>
>>376602756
This isn't twitch you autistic cunt, you don't have to spam what you say to get your point across.
>>
>Explainer
I've only seen this word used twice and I'm already sick of it.
>>
>>376601374
This litteraly says video games don't cause violence did you even read it before posting you retard?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.