[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It was nice knowing you, Street Fighter.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: share.jpg (110KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
share.jpg
110KB, 960x640px
It was nice knowing you, Street Fighter.
>>
Doesn't have enough cute girls.
>>
The reason I've never bothered with this genre personally, is because I hate that side view perspective. I've always enjoyed third person perspective views, hell, even overhead view in games like Diablo look fine. But this? Just irritating as fuck.

If they got rid of that sidecamera crap and made it full fledged 3rd person, imagine how much better it would be.
>>
>>376596532
>for honor
>much better
Nah.
>>
>>376596580
I could care less what you think, honestly.
>>
>>376596381
Not with those stiff ass Netherealms animations it won't.
>>
>>376596647
Don't share your retarded opinion then, child.
>>
>>376596713
The only retard here is the one shoving unconstructive bullshit in peoples faces and assuming he knows my age.

Kill yourself, fuckboy.
>>
>>376596381
>Playing an NRS fighting game
Look, I don't like SFV either but fucking hell dude. Do you want to play a game where every movement you make feels like your character is trudging through thick sludge up to his waist?
The story and presentation are on-point, but the actual gameplay is boring as fuck to play and even more boring to watch.

I'm not much of a 3D fighting game guy, but I'm looking forward to T7. I heard that KoF14 is coming to Steam, too, so hopefully that will have a decent playerbase (not holding my breath, mind you).
>>
Fuck off marketer
>>
>>376596754
For Honor is exactly what you are looking for. It doesn't work well.
I literally proof'd my post while you are just theorycrafting shit you know nothing about.
>>
>>376596532
It wouldn't necessarily be better, it'd be a fundamentally different game at that point. The perspective is a core aspect of how the gameplay works. Think sidescrolling shooters like Contra or Metal Slug for example, they'd change dramatically with a 3d perspective to the point where it'd be something different.
>>
>>376596849
>proof'd

This is a word now, apparently. And no, For Honor is not, because I like fantasy genre's, dark and gritty types. Dark and gritty always works for me, this shit is dark and gritty, but the stiff animations and camera angle BLOWS.

So fuck off.

>>376596924
I'm aware, but like I said, the camera angle kills it for me.
>>
>>376597014
>superheroes shooting sparkly colourful lasers
>darker and grittier than decapitating shit in medieval times
Swords and shit are pretty fantasy.

>This is a word now, apparently
Welcome to the internet. Please stop mashing your head on your enter key, your posts are a pain to read.
>>
>>376596381
It's shit, just like Street Fighter.
>>
File: 1394904405860.jpg (76KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
1394904405860.jpg
76KB, 259x383px
>>376596532
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.