[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>take over the rackets

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Clemenza_Trapani.jpg (107KB, 800x493px) Image search: [Google]
Clemenza_Trapani.jpg
107KB, 800x493px
>take over the rackets
>>
Literally nostalgia my dude
>>
File: IMG_3584.jpg (17KB, 350x259px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3584.jpg
17KB, 350x259px
>>376591403
That game is a piece of shit compared to the king of all mafia type games
Mafia.
>>
>>376593059
WE
>>
>>376593214
WUZ
>>
>>376591403
this game was actually pretty solid not going to lie, too bad the sequel was utter shit
>>
>>376595530
The OCs were surprisingly okay. The only flaw was that they couldn't use Pacino's likeness so Michael looked like a completely different character
>>
>>376595530
Yeah I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it for pretty much being a GTA clone
>>
>>376591403
i played this game for the first time this year its a solid game that holds up.

I had a friend who nostalgiadfor it and convinced me to try it turned out loving it. he did the same for persona 3 too
>>
>>376593059
Mafia is so fucking overrated and propped up by nostalgia it's hilarious. The game was okay when it came out and it's laughably bad now.

Gta 3 rightfully took a big shit on its chest even though it came out before it.
>>
Why do people hate Mafia 2 so much, is it just because it didn't deliver as a sequel? I played it recently and loved it, but I barely played the first and that was many years ago so I can't compare them.
>>
>>376596620
Yeah the hate 2 got never made sense to me. It's honestly my favorite of the series. I think 1 is grossly overrated and 3 is absolute dogshit.

The story for 3 could've been cool but they somehow managed to give the game to developers that seem like they have never made or played another video game in their life
>>
>>376596620
>>376596869
2 is great as a story playthrough people complaining were expecting some epic GTA open world game. hoping they can get back on track for four and do one on 70s NYC
>>
>>376597008
I did feel like there was some slight wasted potential for more open world features, but I liked it for what it was.
>>
>>376591403
good game desu, had fun with it.
>>
>>376597008
Please tell me the developers that made 3 have nothing to do with 4? I would hope they hand that shit off to someone else
>>
Early in the game, taking over rackets was fun because the owners were all different and some could handle more shit than others. Then later as you became more powerful, leveled up your stats, all it takes was just one punch and the racket was yours, making it incredibly tedious.

Still a good game though.
>>
>>376596429
>I played only console version of Mafia
>>
>>376597387
Nice assumption, fatboi. I actually played the pc version.
>>
>>376597008
when you make an open world game there should be something worthwhile doing in it
>>
File: latest.jpg (18KB, 384x386px) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
18KB, 384x386px
>>376591403
Okay.
>>
>>376593059
Mafia 1 aged like shit. Godfather meanwhile aged well.
>>
>>376596620
People just shit on it because 2k are jews and cut a bunch of shit like melee weapons and over a hundred missions.
>>
I actually played this game pretty recently. Not bad, but had some problems.

>in firefights the higher level enemies took 2 whole magazines of ammo from a thompson machine gun
>there's like 5 different vehicles in the whole game and there's not much difference between them
>no radio
>constantly have to check the world map to see if you're driving in the right direction
>melee combat was just mash buttons, no thought required
>the businesses and rackets you had to take over had exact replicas everywhere, so it became very tedious, repetitive and a chore when you were forced to do it in the late game

What was really cool about this game was that they got a few of the real actors to voice their characters, like in Scarface The World Is Yours.
>>
>>376598078
Fuck off I've played both games and godfather aged like shit! I can always go back and play mafia. I even still have it installed to my computer.
>>
>>376598615
Fuck you and your computer. Play that shit on a console where the controls don't spaz out and more features are present.
Fag.
>>
>>376598530
This guy know what he's talking about!!!
You can't beat mafia!!!
•the gameplay
•the story
•the characters you grow to love
•and the ending... Mind blown!
Also there more gameplay after you complete it.
>>
>>376598680
Nah I'll be right the Xbox port I played was terrible, everyone one knows all you need is a computer and Nintendo to be in the master race
>>
>>376597268
>implying that doesn't happen
well no shit, you're basically the head honcho; the fuck
>>
Mafia 1 is still the best "open world" game.

No other game in same genre has manual clutch to shift gear and police that chase you if you drive to fast.

Speed limiter can be discussed but i find it more annoying to have police that don't give a crap when you drive at 100mph or something ridiculous.
>>
>>376599389
what,the coppers will fine you for breaking the speed limit
>>
>>376599607
if you'll stop right after they notice you speeding they'll only fine you, if you won't stop they'll start chasing you
>>
>>376599801
yep or you could just slow down because they show up on the map way before they go after you
>>
>>376598078
how can one person have such horrendous taste, be fucking ashamed

>>376598530
Not to mention how awful the game and NYC looked
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS2ylPAUxzA
>>
>>376591403
what are some good mob style games i can download and play right now on the pc?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.