[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you bought Mass Effect: Andromeda you are part of the problem.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 307
Thread images: 42

File: hrdjsrjysdrjt.png (8KB, 714x500px) Image search: [Google]
hrdjsrjysdrjt.png
8KB, 714x500px
If you bought Mass Effect: Andromeda you are part of the problem.
>>
Breath of the Wild has a lot of flaws.
>>
File: ales jodens.jpg (34KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
ales jodens.jpg
34KB, 480x480px
>>376587673
What problem?
>>
Chrono Trigger will always be a great game no matter how long video games exist.
>>
>>376587673
In other news the sky is blue.
Also gtfo tripfag
>>
>>376587673
Dark souls is nothing more than memorize the pattern and be patient
>>
Early Fallout and Deus Ex games have both aged horribly and their "story" is not good enough to save that.
>>
>>376587673
playing video games is the only hobby you will ever have and it will never grant you money nor a partner to have a meaningful relationship with.
>>
>>376587673
I liked it though.
>>
>>376587673
>all that blank space for no reason

you make me uncomfortable
>>
>>376587884

To add to that, Demon's Souls/Dark Souls was not as good a game as it was purported to be, but because Playstation's catalogue was so lacking it was propped up by it's own fanbase as better than it actually was.

And it continues to be, despite it never having been that good.
>>
>>376587954
This.
>>
>>376587673
I'm going to be strangled to death by a sentient sex robot at the age of 52.
>>
>>376587954

Seconding this.
>>
>>376587673
/v/ is full of cynics who defeat the purpose of video games by being cynical
>>
The majority of threads shitting on popular games like Persona 5 or Breath of the Wild are made by anons who enjoyed them and are looking for (you)s
>>
Video games are a waste of time and money that warp your views on reality and promotes unhealthy escapism.

Your life would be better off if you stopped playing video games.
>>
I like I give a shit about being a part of some problem that makes you cry at night.
>>
People who pirate games, or anything for that matter, are retarded children who don't understand basic economics and should be ignored.
>>
>>376587673
Jew do rule the world, but not as a collective, not insidiously, and only because of their familial culture that drives their children to succeed due to the segregation and fears projected on them throughout history.
>>
Final Fantasy 7 was the best Final Fantasy if you don't count 6 and 9.
>>
You're getting older and your reaction time is getting worse.
As it does, you become more jaded towards games whose skill level is determined by fast reaction times.

You are aging and you'll never get better
>>
>>376588418
It's a good thing I don't enjoy competitive games all too much :3
>>
>>376588396
Fuck we're getting heavy now.
>>
>>376587673
https://boards.fireden.net/v/thread/371845786

Mods allowed this thread to hit bump limit.
>>
Microsoft would be better off dropping out of the console race and refocusing their efforts on supporting Windows with games. Hell, western game development in general would probably benefit from ignoring consoles wholesale and emphasizing PC as their primary platform. PC is where all the best western games are and consoles are just gimping them. Leave consoles and handhelds to Japanese devs, they make that shit actually work.
>>
>>376588418
>All I play is comfy singleplayer games and rpg's now
feels good man, multiplayer can fuck off
>>
>>376588396
ow man, that cuts deep
>>
People who play fallout 4 are probably Normies
>>
File: sadhunta.png (47KB, 125x153px) Image search: [Google]
sadhunta.png
47KB, 125x153px
>>376588418
Fuck, that really hurts
>>
File: husky hat.jpg (59KB, 446x446px) Image search: [Google]
husky hat.jpg
59KB, 446x446px
All gaming review magazines and review sites big enough to be easy to find are basically paid to say nice things. Their scores will always be inflated or skewed towards favorable because if they don't then they lose advertising revenue.
>>
>>376588578

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
>>
>>376588675
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bait to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>376588731

I trip for /fit/ and CBA to delete it and re-add it as I tab between boards.

Also, suck my dick bro.
>>
>>376588731
i also trip for fit my nigga
>>
>>376587673
All games have removed the pure joy of gaming. All. Yes even that one you love. How long has it been since you felt genuine unbridled joy at what you were doing? For me it was hinted at, just hinted, during the car chase in Uncharted 4. Prior to that it was probably...the first God of War maybe? FF9? Maybe even earlier.

We play because we're used to playing. That childlike love is just ashes in our hands.
>>
See Tits? GTFO!

Any streamer or reviewer that shows their tits is not worth your time. If they were any good they wouldn't need to distract you with low cut shirts and bikini tops because their content would keep you hooked. Using someone else's tits to get more views is just as bad.

Also avoid clickbait titles (top # adjective nouns ever!, # nouns you will hate, ect) and outrageous claims as titles. Don't reward bad behavior.
>>
All Nintendo systems in 2017 are for children

Sony and MS are both selling the same loaf of stale bread, just different shops

PC is the most uncomfortable system to game on

/v/'s influence on the gaming industry and self perceived relevance is non existent

Reddit is the most influential website game devs and producers look to when in need of inspiration/market trends

You're all extreme losers
>>
>>376588418
Fuck
I've already started to notice this, I'm not more jaded towards those games but I want to kill myself for being shit a lot more
>>
File: 1312763310528.png (78KB, 190x290px) Image search: [Google]
1312763310528.png
78KB, 190x290px
>>376588852
>flexes a 'cep in acknowledgement
>>
>>376589017
this
>>
>>376588951
fuck anon
>>
>>376589104
please go away faggot
>>
>>376588951
>That childlike love is just ashes in our hands.

For you, maybe. I love the rush of discovering something new, smashing an enemy and watching the plot unfold. I have been gaming since the 1980's.

Don't let nostalgia ruin you. Love things as they are now. Don't compare current games to rose tinted memories as they won't hold up thanks to nostalgic feelings about the era. Also if a genre/series/whatever doesn't "work" for you anymore, try a new one. Find what works for you NOW.

Last but not least, if you're not having fun anymore STOP. Games are supposed to be fun! When it's not fun it's not worth it.
>>
>>376588951

>How long has it been since you felt genuine unbridled joy at what you were doing?

Tearaway, Sayonara Umihara Kawase, Brandish the Dark Revenant and the Gravity Rush games to name some recent ones off the top of my head. Recapturing that childlike joy hasn't been hard for me, my tastes haven't changed all that much.
>>
>>376588418
You can basically negate this to a reasonable level through practice.

Sure I'm a bit worse at shooters but it's not the end of the world.
>>
graphics have basically hit a wall and probably wont advance much past what they are now in the next decade.

enjoy another 10 years of ps4 graphics.

people this generation will never know how mindblowing it was to go from generation to generation of consoles, every new console generation blew you out of the water. instead, kids these days get to look forward to ps4: part two. basically an expansion pack, but in console form that is barely noticeable.
>>
> enjoy another 10 years of ps4 graphics.
We are already past ps4 graphics though.
>>
Gamers will keep getting screwed because the whole community never learns anything from being burned. They keep insisting that this time it's different, and they're one of the most easily manipulated subcultures there is.

You want the evidence, look at how people will react to E3. If anyone had learned a thing, the whole show would be ignored.
>>
>>376589371
Adding to this: the next gen pissing contest will be down to things like framerate, processor speed, and graphical physics.

Only graphical autists care about framerate. Only mega-nerds care about processor speed. Only drooling casuals care how pretty the water ripples are. None of this has anything to do with game quality.
>>
File: MH1.jpg (74KB, 500x635px) Image search: [Google]
MH1.jpg
74KB, 500x635px
Monster Hunter 1 for PS2 had genuinely good monsters
>>
>>376589523

>because the whole community never learns anything from being burned

For every person that learns, another 5 children turn 12 years old. You know the saying, there's a sucker born every minute.
>>
>>376589609
>Only graphical autists care about framerate
people who want playable game and not headache care about having at least 60 framerate, it almost has nothing to do with graphics
>>
>>376587884
What game isn't?
>>
>>376587673
If you bought Persona 5 you are also part of the problem
>>
File: c64predatorp6.gif (21KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
c64predatorp6.gif
21KB, 640x400px
>>376589371
>tfw ridden the vidya train since atari 2600
>tfw I thought Predator on C64 was the pinnacle of graphics 'almost like real life'
>tfw doom/wolfenstein blown away
>tfw seeing the water reflections of Unreal on the front of a vidya magazine for the first time

True lad. Still, there are some amazing things to look forward to for all the doom and gloom preached on here about the future of vidya
>>
Consolewars are retarded.
>>
I didn't even play it, and I played ME 3 and Inquisition to see if there would be a turnaround, but I its already gone down the cliff.
>>
>>376589609

>framerate
>nothing to do with game quality

Framerate does impact the reactivity of the controls. For games with twitch reflex gameplay or fast camera control, a high framerate is of paramount importance. The game will feel like shit otherwise.
>>
File: 58993451.jpg (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58993451.jpg
19KB, 400x400px
>>376589728
>>
>>376588418
>oldfag with shaky old hands
>still get accused of being aimbot
>watching "pros" in games I hate like OW makes me feel good about myself

Also Quake 2>Quake 3. Grappling hook champion for QC when?
>>
>>376589676
Frankly, any game can be playable with any framerate. After all, 60 FPS and such is a new phenomenon. Gaming got by fine at 40, 20, or even 10 FPS. People didn't complain about headaches.

Also people getting hedaches because of a framerate difference are a minority.
>>
Dragon's Dogma was only great because it wasn't on the PC.
>>
File: 1439453169682.jpg (99KB, 459x690px) Image search: [Google]
1439453169682.jpg
99KB, 459x690px
>>376589916
>After all, 60 FPS and such is a new phenomenon.
Are you fpslets now trying to rewrite history?
>>
>>376589763
Play some old twitch games like Pong or Berserk. The old Street Fighters are still responsive and playable despite low FPS. Low FPS doesn't have anything to do with controls.

Not knowing how to compile in such a way that it doesn't lag, trying to push the graphics hardware too hard to make things "rpretty", and just plain not knowing how to make decent controls from a technical standpoint cause poor responsiveness.
>>
halo is dead for good ;-;
>>
>>376590017
Actually, it's the other way around: People seem to think that games have always had high framerates. They haven't.
>>
>>376587673
You wasted money on the ps4 because all their exclusives are being ported to the pc
>>
File: 1432676447029.png (87KB, 500x503px) Image search: [Google]
1432676447029.png
87KB, 500x503px
>>376589652
A lot of them, yeah (but never Plesioth). Here's my truth,
The -ggis are an unquestionable improvement over -dromes.
>>
Steam is full of DRM, has crap games that nevr get finished, demands internet connectivity, and is glitchy as a platform on top of it with random key revokes and other garbage happening so commonly they're literally in the FAQ.

There are better alternatives like Gog and itch.io now that do the same things without the bullshit. Gog even is DRM free. There is no reason to buy from Steam anymore.
>>
>>376587673
Zelda dungeons post Link's Awakening are the most boring part of those games because of how cut and dry their design is. The games are saved by a few good puzzle gimmicks per game.
Anyone who like the series for their dungeons and doesn't mention the handheld games is probably a very dull or casual person.
>>
>>376590073
Um dude, most street fighter games ran at 60fps bro.
>>
>>376590134
you have no idea what you're talking about
>>
>>376587673

A piece of media isnt necessarily pushing an agenda just because it seems to have themes that run contrary to your political beliefs.
>>
>>376590423
Why I oughta
>>
>>376587884
good thing you don't play it for the difficulty
>>
>>376587772
Despite those flaws, Breath of the Wild is still the best game released so far this year.
>>
>>376588396
Maybe for some, but a great deal of them get their foot in the door of the upper echelons of society through sheer nepotism. And it's definitely insidious, for the benefit of the Jewish people and Israel and the detriment of everyone else. There's a reason nobody calls out Israel for being a refugee-unfriendly, monocultural ethnostate without being branded an antisemite.
>>
>>376590369
Exclusivity is raising its ugly head again. That's a reason why people still buy there.
>>
>>376587673
If you're a tripfag, you're the problem period.
>>
>>376590423

I like Zelda for their dungeons and champion TP, though to be fair TP contextualizes its dungeons amazingly despite their actual design being fairly simple. You just do really fun shit in them. That said, my favorite 2D Zeldas are the Oracles so I dunno what that says about me. I really do need to replay LA some time.
>>
>>376590636

I've personally enjoyed every other game I've bought over it but that's just me.
>>
>>376587673
Breath of the Wild is an unfinished and underwelming game.
>>
>>376590658
this desu
>>
File: Screenshot at May 08 10-28-44.png (786KB, 728x856px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot at May 08 10-28-44.png
786KB, 728x856px
You're part of the problem if you:

* Smoke
* Bought a Nintendo Switch
* Haven't lost your virginity by the age of 18
* Buy anything by Activision
* Buy anything by Bethesda Publishing
>>
>>376590806

Agreed. They made a lovely overworld but forgot to put things of actual substance in it, just a bunch of little asides that are supposed to amount to some grander entity. I do like it as a proof of concept but not as much else.
>>
The Wii U gamepad in and of itself was not a bad gimmick, and had a lot of potential. Sadly, the Wii U sold like shit (mostly due to horrendous marketing and lukewarm launch lineup) and devs abandoned it like rats a sinking boat so few were those that capitalized on it.

Gyro aiming beats all other forms of controller aiming any day of the week and is only surpassed by mouse and keyboard.

Off-TV play makes the Wii U the most convenient console out of the bunch unless you're living alone.
>>
>>376588070
This is a factually untrue opinion.
>>
DS3 is the best controller, and if you use the DS4 unironically then you're an astute faggot
>>
File: 1494038014362.jpg (245KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1494038014362.jpg
245KB, 1920x1080px
>>376587673
Todd Howard is a pretty cool guy and you should buy his games
>>
>>376590658
There's nothing uncomfortable about this, it's just true
>>
>>376590946

Mostly true. I generally prefer stylus aiming to gyro as it basically amounts to a poor man's mouselook but you're spot on otherwise.
>>
>>376590986

>DS3
>better than DS2

Same damn thing but wireless and with much worse triggers.
>>
>>376588227
Can confirm
>>
If you defend a billion dollar company on the internet you're part of the problem.
>>
you're a virgin homosexual
forever
>>
>>376591023
The thing with stylus aiming, as Kid Icarus uprising showed, is that there's no comfortable way to control both the aim and the camera at the same time, something that is possible with gyro aiming. I'll give you that stylus aiming is more accurate and quick, unless movements of the camera is required to stay on a moving target.
>>
>>376591085
>sensitive triggers
>bad
wah wah, boy; wah wah
>>
>>376591150

Either way, they both beat the everloving shit out of analog aiming.
>>
No amount of indoctrination and virgin shaming will stop men from liking female characters with nice tits.
>>
>>376590806
The overworld content is decent enough.

The problem is that there's only 4 dungeons,, they're fucking shit, and like 15 minutes long.
>>
>>376591148
>virgin

That's where you're wrong
>>
>>376587673
If you spend all day trying to fit in on an anonymous memes and frogposting you are the cancer.
>>
>>376591315
gay sex doesn't count
>>
Not a single Musou style game will ever be good

Not a single survival mmo / battle royale with crafting style game will ever be good

SFV is the best fighting game ever made
>>
>>376591258
Most male feminists turn out to be rapists so maybe the 2D>3D shitposters aren't so bad.
>>
>>376591198

I sure do love pressing the triggers every other time I put the controller on my lap, regardless of how gently it's laid down. DS3 is something of an underrated controller but those triggers were just too sensitive. Even if you favor the notion of analog shoulder buttons they still feel too finicky for even that and Gamecube's felt much better. It's A-OK otherwise, but it also means the DS2 was better as it's the DS3 minus its glaring flaw.
>>
File: C_LmDqjUAAAm_AA.jpg (99KB, 755x696px) Image search: [Google]
C_LmDqjUAAAm_AA.jpg
99KB, 755x696px
>>376591348
Damn!
>>
Neptunia games are shit and only created for fanservice
>>
>>376591570

How is this an uncomfortable truth? It's just normal, everyday truth. I would go so far as to say it's stating the obvious.
>>
>>376590636
That's because you haven't played any of the other games released this year.
>>
>>376590648
So do most other people. That trait is not Jewish-specific. Believing it is sounds paranoid, and eager to put the blame on a specific people for a flaw present in all of humanity; be it through fear that it is present in one's self or a narrow-minded cultural upbringing or environment.
>>
/pol/ is keeping this website on life support.
>>
>>376591507
maybe you should be putting it down gently, and on a hard surface
>>
>>376587884

>can beat Manus and Artorias effortlessly now
>still died to Vordt 11-12 times until I figured out the pattern
>>
>>376590678
Well yeah, Oracles are fine. The handheld games usually get freaky with a lot of things including dungeons.
My train of thought with the dungeon design was that, either you notice it and enjoy it regardless, in which case you're a bit dull (as in boring), or you plain didn't notice it which makes you a bit casual.
>>
>>376588804
>>376588852
>nu-/fit/ is full of tripshit cancer
I'm glad I left this board when it started sinking
>>
>>376591787
/pol/ is genuinely insane
>>
File: 1492643014898.jpg (35KB, 720x569px) Image search: [Google]
1492643014898.jpg
35KB, 720x569px
>>376591787

I think this site would do fine without that board, because everyone there would just go to /b/ and /v/.
>>
>>376589683
Compare Dark Souls to indieshit Spelunky.
>>
HL2 is a mediocre game that featured some excellent tech.
>>
>>376588070
Dude, I played Dark Souls on PC way after all the hype went down. And I have to admit is a great game.

I never played DS2 or 3, nor Bloodborn or Demon Souls, and I have no intention to do so. You are just wrong.
>>
>>376588332
This but applied to people who complain about piracy on the internet, especially on sites like 4chan. Anti-pirates who posture about basic economics don't know what the fuck they're talking about and should be ignored.
>>
File: shut the fuck up.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
shut the fuck up.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>376592327
>i liked the game therefore it is objectively good
>>
95% of /v/tards only have a PC that their mom/dad bought them for school and that is why they hate consoles. if TLOU was on PC it would be praised as the best game ever made.

it's the same with every noncracked game, if they can't pirate it its shit.
>>
>>376587673
Half Life 3 will never exist and it's all because of the ending of Mass Effect 3.
>>
>>376592436
So if you should just both ignore each other, why did you even respond to him instead of making your own post abo--

Oh.. shit. You just pirated his opinion.
>>
File: 172922_max.jpg (59KB, 934x525px) Image search: [Google]
172922_max.jpg
59KB, 934x525px
>>376592497
this game is fucking great, and hating on it is simply sheer /v/ contrarianism where you guys are not even sure why you hate it.

The arguments I hear against this game are always:

>"ITS A MUUUHVIEEE!!"
Wrong, it has 3 hours of cutscenes (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQM0yzg2Jk)for a game which easily lasts 15 hours on its first playthrough, a lot of games you faggots constantly worship like Nier have over 4 hours of cutscenes, so how come it matters for the last of us?

>"ITS VERY CINEMATIC!!!"
The player has enough control during the majority of the game, gameplay is fine, its the standard and proven tps+semistealth with crafting formula, theres nothing inherently wrong with it

The dumbest argument
>"IT HAS A DEEP PLOT AND ITS A SAD GAME AND GAMES SHOULDNT HAVE PLOT THEY SHOULD ONLY BE ABOUT PLAYING!!"

Ok you fuckheads, its not my fault that you want gaming to stay as a medium for retarded kids. Since when is a game having a plot bad? You don't like sad, tragic stories? So I guess you faggots also don't like the godfather because Michael becomes a bad guy in the end, right? Or Taxi driver because travis was fucked up in the head.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with tragic stories. Some of the best books, movies, and yes even games, have a tragic story.

I could even understand this argument for uncharted where the game is basically a walk through a museum where they did exceeded the cinematic gameplay bullshit instead of a fast paced adventured game, but TLOU is a different kind of game, and you faggots only hate it because its popular. Had it not been popular or panned by critics you would be praising it to hell and back like fucking Nier Tomato which is an actual trash game.
>>
File: 1256104326504.gif (2MB, 500x358px) Image search: [Google]
1256104326504.gif
2MB, 500x358px
>>376587772
it's the only one you've played this year, huh
>>
>>376590903
You forgot to add EA.
>>
Creating Drama is the Essence of Drama

/v/ is drama
>>
>>376590636
Not better than P5 or Yakuza
>>
>>376588418
what time is it meant to peak, though? I've been just fine and I'm 25
>>
File: 1418356416527.jpg (41KB, 326x374px) Image search: [Google]
1418356416527.jpg
41KB, 326x374px
>>376592710
>abusing ghostworld to promote your own shitpost

Yeah I don't think so.
>>
>>376592618
>IT HAS A DEEP PLOT
>things that no one never ever said
>>
File: 1493566299560.png (425KB, 652x1224px) Image search: [Google]
1493566299560.png
425KB, 652x1224px
Due to diminishing returns future gamers will never experience "woah" moments close to what we have experienced. Be it graphics, the power of components or anything else.

Also, transistors are approaching sizes where quantum physics start making things weird and unpredictable. Once we reach that point we can only increase the count by making the components bigger if we need precision and reliability.

and no, quantum computers aren't universal supercomputers on steroids and adderall. for all we know they might suck at games. not to mention the programming challenges
>>
File: IMG_2584.jpg (222KB, 532x735px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2584.jpg
222KB, 532x735px
Nier Automata is overrated as hell and nowhere near as good as the first game.

Yoko Taro is a charismatic ideas guy with a very talented team, but his shitty approach to game design holds him back from being truly great.
>>
>>376589980
how does it being on PC change the overall quality of the game? it only didn't get much fanfare because...despite us having asked for it to be on PC, it was a few years after the game had already come out before it happened, a lot of us weren't /just/ discovering the game for the first time, so a lot of the hype died down?
>>
>>376587673
I told my friend the problems. I showed him everything wrong with it.
He agreed.
We laughed.
And then he still went and bought it.

So betrayed.
>>
File: lynel.jpg (142KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lynel.jpg
142KB, 1280x720px
>>376588951
>How long has it been since you felt genuine unbridled joy at what you were doing?

While I'll agree it's a rare occurrence nowadays, I thought it was because I was severely depressed on and off for most of this decade. I experienced this feeling recently while playing BOTW during the first Lynel fight on Ploymus Mountain/near Zoras Domain. Had trouble with him at first but when I figured him out I experienced something I hadn't felt in years, the feeling you described. I was overjoyed. And later the Mipha/Vah Ruta sequences. Felt good.
>>
File: flaming_jesus.jpg (19KB, 149x170px) Image search: [Google]
flaming_jesus.jpg
19KB, 149x170px
>>376590656
Exclusivity as a whole is dying. If you can wait awhile a game typically comes out on multiple platforms. This is trye for consoles as well as PC outlets like Steam and Gog.

Can't wait? There's a lot of other games out there, especially on PC. There's more PC games out there right now than ever before. Play something else. There's always an alternative out there.

Steam sucks and needs to die. It's already dying as evidenced by having to shoot for "exclusives" to make people use it. Supporting other game outlets both kills a crappy platform and gives you more games.
>>
>>376588416
9 was way... WAY too overrated.
>Generic story that leaves nothing.
>On-purpose uninteresting main characters because they must fit jrpg clichées for muh nostalgia reason
>Bland gameplay, the trance mechanic IE being completely useless
>Absolutely forgettable villains and supporting characters
>>
>>376592618
Was good fun for a few playthroughs on different difficulties. I liked the MP too
>>
>>376593128
Platform (hardware) exclusivity is fortunatly finally dying.

Instead, it's client (software) exclusivity that's coming. EA and Valve are the biggest players on the market, they give games the exposure publishers and devs want, and they agree on software exclusivity. gog is a literally who in comparison, the userbase isn't there, the brand recognition isn't there.

Steam needs to die, but it won't.
>>
Everyone on /v/ has a penis.
>>
>>376588416
None of the Final Fantasies are all that good. They consistently get outshone by other RPGs, some even by their own company.
>>
>>376592976
From a game play perspective, it is miles ahead of the first game. I'll agree though that the atmosphere is not as great, and the pandering nauseates me a little. That doesn't make it at-all a bad game, though.
>>
>>376590903
>Haven't lost your virginity by the age of 18
No, you're a part of the problem if you've lost it at any point
Normies are never a good thing
>>
>>376590903
part of what problem is smoking and losing virginity after 18?
>>
>>376592314
This.
>>
>>376591148
You forgot to add weeb and you'd have the unarguably best kind of poster on /v/.
>>
>>376587772

People aren't denying that there are flaws

The flaws just aren't significant enough as a whole to outweight the positives
>>
>>376592314
HL2 was an exceptional game at its time, not just for its tech.

But for as much as people like to bash modern gaming, we have progressed by a lot, and it's just dated now, start to finish.
>>
>>376590903
It's not my fault, I wasn't born as a normie.
>>
The negative thinking patterns and mannerisms involved in 'fitting in' on /v/ and most other boards are affecting how you feel and behave in real life.
>>
Western games aren't getting worse, they were always 90%+ absolute shit with the occasional gem that stands the test of time.
>>
>>376593704
This applies for literally everything. Sturgeons law.
>>
>>376590636
see
>>376592710
>>
>>376587846
Anything using the Toriyama art style is, and always will be, shit.
>>
>>376593680
Lack of replayability absolutely kills it.
>>
>>376592790

24 probably.

25 is fine if you live a good life, im at 27 and treated my body like shit and it's on this year where i've started to notice a difference. And being jaded towards competitive games also make a huge difference.
>>
File: windows-10-xbox-gaming-980x493.jpg (72KB, 980x493px) Image search: [Google]
windows-10-xbox-gaming-980x493.jpg
72KB, 980x493px
Once most games use DX12 features Microsoft will undoubtedly attempt to annex PC gaming again through Windows 10 mandatory updates.

The transition to Linux will be slow and painful.
>>
>>376592923
Quantum computers will be able to speed up the following:
>monte carlo raytracing (photorealistic graphics)
>neural networks (advanced, "natural" AI)
>collision checks between many objects
>fluid flow approximations
So most of the heavy calculations, except more mechanical AI stuff like planning ahead, pathfinding and so on.
>>
>>376592923
Yeah but will computers be small enough to fit inside of my android sex robot?
>>
>>376593967
Hence, buy vulkan games. Boycott the windows store, boycott DX12.
>>
>>376593967
Most games are avoiding DX12 because the market is so small. W10 was a blunder and still only has around 30% of the PC gamer marketbase.
>>
>>376593779
Where did Vegeta touch you, anon?
>>
>>376594169
>Vegeta ever cheating on Goku

SMDH
>>
Jedi Knight 2 is better in every way than Jedi Knight Academy
>>
>>376594254
I'll have to go with no on that one.

JKII has much less customization, and I don't mean appearance.
>>
The main reason for most tortanic-wannabe shitposting is culture war bullshit. /v/ doesn't actually care about the games. It's just /pol/-lite now.
>>
>>376594114
New Intel/AMD CPUs mandate Windows 10 and driver support for older Windows will die out once they're no longer officially supported.

Linux graphics support and WINE have come a long way but I don't think it's anywhere near close enough to get the normies to jump ship yet.
>>
>>376594369
>New Intel/AMD CPUs mandate Windows 10
But that's wrong.

AMD and Intel won't hand out drivers, but you don't need their drivers.
>>
File: 1447593634225.jpg (21KB, 500x298px) Image search: [Google]
1447593634225.jpg
21KB, 500x298px
>>376593967
>The transition to Linux will be slow and painful.
>implying the shiteaters who make up the majority of consumers will ever switch from what they know to something that requires a brain to operate

If microsoft fucks up, most of the idiots that easily part with money will stay with them, switch to mac, switch to mobile or switch to consoles.

Year of the desktop GNU/Linux will also be the year of commercially-viable nuclear fusion and strong AI.
>>
>>376594254
I do like JK2 a lot more, but I feel like it's out of habit.
>>
>>376594006
>neural networks (advanced, "natural" AI)
They can already produce pretty good AI. The problem is that normalfags don't want it since it makes games too hard. Easier to just program enemies with a few basic scrips so they are really proud when the figure out the patterns.
>>
>>376587673
I genuinely don't care if I'm part of the problem.
>>
>>376594446
For now you can hack it to allow updates but Intel and mobo manufacturers certainly won't release pre-Windows 10 drivers for their future chipsets.
>>
File: 1463650608491.png (60KB, 694x528px) Image search: [Google]
1463650608491.png
60KB, 694x528px
Most people spend way too much time playing vidya. Although most gamers will eventually reduce their playtime because of real life, some people will still think it's possible for them to play 8 hours a day. It's just not happening, unless you're a NEET.
>>
>>376594447
It's getting closer all around. Games are coming out with native linux versions and linux users are BUYING them. If this keeps up there will be more linux games.

>>376593967
Transitioning to Linux isn't actually slow or painful, BTW. It already has alternatives or even straight ports of most software. Games are catching up bit by bit and the pace is increasing.
>>
File: C-aM4evXsAAE_kj.jpg (191KB, 1100x1700px) Image search: [Google]
C-aM4evXsAAE_kj.jpg
191KB, 1100x1700px
>>376587673
If you pirate shit, you're part of the problem and why we're getting more shitty, but profitable and safe games, instead of innovative new ideas.
>>
File: 1494304069408.jpg (61KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
1494304069408.jpg
61KB, 474x595px
>>376594006
neat, this interests me.
if such tech ever reaches the public i guess it'd be kinda like SSDs are today? A supplementary thing you probably shouldn't use for everything, but it's really good at what it "does".

not that the public will get to lay a finger on the tech until a way to defend against a q. computer's ability to decrypt though.
>>
>>376594589
You don't have to hack shit. The drivers are available, from mobo manufacturers.

Future chipsets are a different matter, but that's because windows 7 is 8 years old and just doesn't recognize new tech at all anymore. It's already a pain in the ass to get win7 to install when you have a modern USB controller.
>>
File: 1494397887004.gif (238KB, 400x419px) Image search: [Google]
1494397887004.gif
238KB, 400x419px
>>376592485
>i disliked the game therefore it is objectively bad
cmon, step it up
>>
>>376594731
>i disliked the game therefore it is objectively bad
Said nobody. Games can be good and overrated.
>>
>>376594771

>said nobody

Except people who didn't play the game and want to say people are overrating it
>>
>>376594831
People like who?
>>
>>376594771
you sure are retarded anon
>>
Everyone against having Ridley on the Smash roster just don't want others to get what they want. An alien purple pterosaur is going to look weird regardless of size and shape. So tweaking him like the rest of the cast, or making a Franken-Ridley specific for the roster, could work just fine.
>>
>>376594858
see
>>376592485
>>
>>376594907
fuck off retard
>>
>>376594514
>The problem is that normalfags don't want it since it makes games too hard.
Not the neural networks. Good AI is usually achieved by tree search algorithms, not NNs.
The main problem with NNs is the long training time, expensive computation (also memory intensive) and hard to predict behavior.

Neural AI would actually work pretty well even for normies because it acts naturally, like an animal rather than a bot.
>>
>>376594970
Jesus, sorry Anon, I didn't mean to disagree with your opinion that you still think is an objective truth.

Can you please tell me some more of your opinions on video games, so that I can be sure to never even think about saying something contrary to what you think when I post here again in the future?
>>
>>376590636
Nope, P5 is miles above it.
>>
If you don't like Dwarf Fortress or at least can't appreciate its achievements and ambitions you're part of the problem.
>>
RTS and Shooters are great for motion control

We as a society are why motion is seen as a gimmick
>>
>>376595075
>"Just because you like a game doesn't make it good"
>"Just because you don't doesn't make it bad"
>H-HOW DARE YOU DISAGREE WITH ME
Fuck off retard
>>
Neptunia is absolute cancer and is only played by ironic weebs.
>>
>>376595243
>"Just because you don't doesn't make it bad"
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>376595091
Not a fan of motion controls but I loved the pointer functionality of the wiimote. For things like on rail shooters, flashlights, menus, all sorts of shit, it was great.
>>
File: route 120.png (10KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
route 120.png
10KB, 240x160px
>>376589728

I still remember going from Pokemon Gold to Pokemon Sapphire back when I was 7 or so. Seeing my reflection in the water blew me away, it was really cool.

Going from Gen 6 and 7 was also really cool, I remember finishing Halo 2 before playing Halo 3, and putting Halo 3 in and seeing the difference in graphics was incredible.
>>
>>376594996
Just the idea of this in a game like Civ makes me happy. Or even in grand strategy games.
>>
>>376595338
Pokémon R/S/E still holds a special place in my heart.
>>
>>376595281
Are you actually retarded?
>>
>>376595405
Of course I'm not. Why would you think that?
>>
>>376595497
Yes you are, and this is your last (You). Cherish it.
>>
>>376595387
Me too, anon.
>>
>>376595497
>>376595562
Wrong. This is his last (you)
>>
>>376591360
Have you played Sengoku basara you fucking faggot?
>>
>>376594648
This is the perfect amount of thicc.
Anything more is just fat.
>>
>>376594648
Is this game ever going to fucking come out?
>>
>>376595338
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzec20s-FlU&ab_channel=pokemonmusicmaster

One of my favourite Routes, both in the original RSE and ORAS- it looks amazing at night, too. I was amazed.
>>
>>376587884

>video games are nothing more than pressing the right button and the right time

Hmmm...
>>
>>376587673
I do this with bloodborne
>>
>>376594860

To counter with an uncomfortable truth of my own, Metroid has never been a series worth noting for its characters and only Samus is relevant enough to include as playable. For the longest fucking time the series was known for its isolating atmosphere, Samus against the world was kind of the point. I've never understood how Ridley amassed such a vocal fanbase, it makes zero sense to me when Metroid only truly has one major character.
>>
File: ice_tard.jpg (45KB, 350x246px) Image search: [Google]
ice_tard.jpg
45KB, 350x246px
>>376587673
>Uncomfortable truths.

If you play FPS games, you're part of society's problem/s.
>>
File: 1331973781829.jpg (25KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1331973781829.jpg
25KB, 500x375px
>>376595562
Thanks. It's always refreshing to talk to a Soulsborne fanboy. In my worst moments, I can always remember that somewhere out there, someone holds their opinions of a video game so highly that they actually can not fathom the possibility that their opinion is not a fact.

Have a good evening!
>>
>>376590946
the problème was that you couldn't paly on your wiiU pad ouside of the room the console was in. It was a huge flaw.
Thankfully the switch doesn't have this problem.
>>
>>376587673
If you believe posting in here makes a difference, you're wrong.
>>
>>376595831
Small house master race, reporting in. kill me
>>
>>376588332
I can justify my piracy
>Huge fan of penumbra/amnesia
>Didn't like amfp
>Torrent soma, loved it
>Pay for soma
>>
File: the iron knee.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
the iron knee.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>376595805
>>
>>376588951
Yesterday.
>>
>>376595941
When did I ever state my opinion as anything more than such? Because I can point out where you did just that. Now THAT'S irony!
>>
>>376596005
>b-b-bad game
>nah
>UR OPINION ISN'T FACT
(You)
>>
>>376596162
Who are you quoting?
>>
Watercraft lore is good.
>>
I think with Mass effect Andromeda we gamers hold the original trilogy in such high regard. that a deviation from Commander Sheppard is a "bad thing". yes the game had/have some questionable bugs. In saying that, we can't see the forest from the tree. for it is a good game if you let it be what it is a distraction from the real world. At the end of my point is Bioware can either spew out clone after clone (like call of duty and fifa which I stopped playing after modern warfare 1) or they can try new things. either way they are damned either way
>>
File: honor crayfish.jpg (72KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
honor crayfish.jpg
72KB, 500x667px
>>376595937
There are only two times in which piracy is OK:

> 1) You are using it as a demo and stop after an hour or two. Buy the game to play further.
Not every game company makes demo versions. This is legit I think.

> 2) The game is out of print and an actual copy (physical or otherwise) is insanely rare/expensive.

The company isn't profiting from secondhand sales anyway so this does no harm. If they re-release it, buy the re-release to support the game in general. It shows them the game is still loved and encourages them to make more games.

> Not reasons to pirate

> "I'm too poor!"
Buy the game on sale or play the millions of free games out there instead. Prices always go down over time. Hell, even borrowing from a friend or using Redbox or whatever is better than just straight up pirating as more actual copies are involved than when one asshole buys the game, rips it, cracks it, then sends it out there.

> "But I'm poor and I want to play THAT game right NOW without waiting!"
You bought into the hype. Pathetic impatient manchild. Rethink your life choices.
>>
File: image.png (257KB, 538x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
257KB, 538x522px
Pirates are ruining the gaming industry.

If you bought a Nintendo Switch you part of the problem.

If you also bought Mario Kart 8 Deluxe then you are once again part of the problem.

Metal Gear Solid is dead and gone. Stop coming up with cringy conspiracy theories about Kojima, he's not making another MGS game.

If you use Adblock at all you're making the Internet a worse place for everyone.
>>
>>376596330
So if my money technically doesn't exist until I buy the game on sale, why does it matter if I pirate it?
>>
I automatically write off anyone who shits on Dark Souls as someone who never played Dark Souls. I'm right in doing this.
>>
>>376596307
>At the end of my point is Bioware can either spew out clone after clone (like call of duty and fifa which I stopped playing after modern warfare 1) or they can try new things. either way they are damned either way
ME:A isn't a new thing though. It's just another fresh start which copies ideas from the other ME games. The only things particularly noteworthy about it are that it features hilariously bad animations and glitches, and that one of the love interests is blue shrek.
>>
>>376596402
>Pirates are ruining the gaming industry.

Its uncomfortable truths, not pleasant fictions.
>>
>>376596432
Nothing uncomfortable about that. It's a shame that sometimes people play the same game and have different opinions about it though, isn't it? How do you cope? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>376596425
Because if you don't buy the game then the money does not exist for the company.
>>
>>376591787

/pol/ is always right and is what keeps everything from not crashing amd turing to shit.

if it wasn't for/pol/ and gg western games would be dead.
>>
>>376588396
>due to the segregation and fears projected on them throughout history
So paranoia and psychosis does drive their behavior. Good thing they rule the world.
>>
>>376588418
Mental peak is 22-25. This only applies if you're 26+.
>>
>>376596402
>If you use Adblock at all you're making the Internet a worse place for everyone.
>t. listicle writer
Also, good.
>>
>>376594858
>>376594970
>>376595243
>>376595405
>>376595562
Your next line is, "I'd say debating is one of the things I'm best at!"
>>
>>376591786
You misunderstand me. Most Jewish people are raised to believe themselves to be inherently superior to other people. It's part of their religion, believing themselves to be "God's chosen." It's not exactly surprising that they have been expelled 109 times in places all over the globe since 250 AD.
>>
>>376587673
The same could be said for anyone who bought an EA game in the past 10 years.
>>
I'm 6 hours in and i don't even have "powers" yet.
Seems pretty lengthy to me.
Just explore you fucks
>>
>>376587673
if you buy any game on PC you are a fucking retard using the platform wrong. especially if you buy games on Steam.
>>
>>376588418
I'm glad you finally admit that only kids play shit games.
>>
>>376597189
A lot of games on Steam can't be pirated, especially those with a multiplayer focus.
>>
>>376596402
>If you use Adblock at all you're making the Internet a worse place for everyone.
I'm glad someone appreciates advertising's place in the world of a relatively free Internet, but this is why you should use a blacklist, not a whitelist.

Advertisements should not be intrusive. Full-screen ads and ads that play sound (I admittedly haven't seen these in a long time), anything like that, I don't think anyone should feel bad about blocking. Shouldn't pages be content first, ads second?

Just my two cents.
>>
Normalfags will never loosen their grip on our hobby.
>>
>>376590648
>There's a reason nobody calls out Israel for being a refugee-unfriendly, monocultural ethnostate without being branded an antisemite.
How about all the college liberals who are pro Palestine?
>>
>>376597247
>ads that play sound
SAY SOMETHING!
WHAT?!

I don't like the fact that Emoji basically has a monopoly on smilies now but at least I don't have to listen to that shit anymore.
>>
>>376597301
Most of them aren't anti-Israel, they just want coexistence, which is fine by me. However, I do have a problem with Israel constantly playing the victim card, even when they strike first, and dragging the US into pointless conflicts.
>>
>>376597189
I like providing money in exchange for services when I enjoy something. Without money, there is a zero chance I'm not going to have the ability receive continued services from a company that does something I like.

>>376597289
Blame corporate. Advertising will get a non-insignificant amount people to buy damn near anything. There's money to be made in developing and catering to a larger crowd, and that's the bottom line for the guys in charge.
>>
>>376597440
I am not really gonna address the thing about Israel playing the victim card, I'm sure they do, but no, you'd be surprised how anti-Jews SJWs are, across the board. They seem them as the superwhites in this really weird way. Couple that with the way they portray brown people, and that they encourage Palenstinians outbreeding and outvoting the Israeli population, and it's pretty insidious.
>>
You're all a bunch of puppets
>>
>>376597363
Desktop ads have toned down quite a bit, it's great.

Unfortunately, mobile web advertising has completely knocked old-school desktop ads out of the water. Sound, vibrating, rampant clickjacking. Worst of all, lots of people in the US don't have unlimited data use. Those ads add up.

>>376597592
We all are. It sucks, doesn't it? We'll have our day soon, I'm sure. Just believe!
>>
>>376597189
Here your (you)
>>
>>376597563
That would surprise me, given how the almost all of the most influential jews like George Soros and Martin Schulz constantly push for progressive policies. Can you point me to some websites with anti-jewish SJWs? I am genuinely curious, no sarcasm.
>>
The only reason people hate Sonic is because perception and memes.
>>
>>376597842
3D Sonic games have never been very good. The 2D games are genuinely great games though, for the most part.
>>
>>376597775
Buddy I cannot fathom why Soros does what he does. Jews are the first on Islam's hit list. Probably just an effort to keep hold on whatever power he has, I dunno.

I don't follow much in the way of social justice websites, I'd like to at least try to keep my sanity, but it's everywhere in the post-secondary systems in Canada.

I wish I had more for you than that, but it's obscenely late, and I'm sure that if this thread survives somebody else can corroborate.
>>
>>376597945
sure
>>
File: 1492407341669.png (12KB, 902x136px) Image search: [Google]
1492407341669.png
12KB, 902x136px
All FPS are functionally PC exclusive because of the mouse and keyboard.

Consoles will always exist for people too stupid to build a PC, and PC will always exist to make games. Console wars are pointless.

If you decide you want to start streaming but don't plan on have a 2nd PC with a capture card and OBS, using CBR, don't even bother.

If you use the term weeb or weebshit incorrectly you don't belong here, pic related.
>>
That PC gaming has been on the lowest end of the totem pole of the industry ever since post-crash. Highest potential, sure. But never currently and will never be in the forefront again.

t. PCbro
>>
>>376597991
Yet ISIS has never attacked an Israeli or jew, or even threatened Israel
>>
>>376598224
Define "incorrectly." For example, I am a big fan of the SMT/Persona style games because battles and fusing are genuinely fun to me, but holy shit, they sure do attract a lot of braindead faggots who like to "cute"spam shit like:
>This is X, say something nice about her!
>Why is X so perfect?
>>there are people who didn't romance X
>I want to protect this smile
And all that other inane pathetic waifu bullshit you see on /v/ on a daily basis.
>>
>>376589371
I remember when Tekken 3 came out I basically thought this

Though we're now at the point where I can't really tell the difference between a late PS3 game and a modern PS4 one
>>
>>376590123
Halo has been dead for almost ten years.
>>
>>376598412
It's simultaneously depressing and infuriating that modern games are designed entirely on PC, dumbed down and downgraded in various ways for the console market, and PC players usually end up getting a somewhat inferior port of the finished console game. And I say that as someone who currently games almost entirely on consoles and hasn't had a decent PC rig in probably 5+ years.
>>
>>376587954

Fallout yes, but for that Deus Ex comment I sentence thee to three weeks in the stocks
>>
>>376588418
I'll admit this is right, but for some reason I've never been drawn to games that require reaction times.

On the other hand I've started playing more CRPGs and strategy games, hell even some jrpgs.
>>
>>376588418
Twitchy games are like the only ones that don't immediately induce tired gamer syndrome in me these days tho.
>>
>>376588731
Been a long time since I've seen this and I enjoyed it thoroughly
>>
>>376593140

Literally all of your points are bullshit except Trance. You have shit taste.
>>
>>376590903
>lost your virginity by the age of 18

>I want to marry a virgin
>All people shouldn't be virgins after 18

It is as good as impossible to find the right girl for the rest of your life before you have a real job. You have to spent so much time to learn in school and so much time to learn after school that you can't find any human being to be interested in you if you are only near your books, but not near your gf.

There are only two reasons to fuck a girl:
Just for fun
To have kids

The problem with the fun part is that you invest so much time into women, that you don't have the time for more important things. The only exception to "waste" your time fucking women is if you have rich parents and you can enjoy your life.
If you don't have rich parents and literally just fuck around, enjoy your shit tier jobs and fucked up life, where your daughters will probably be the same cum whores like your "wife", because they will never learn that sex is only worth it if you want to be forever with the other person and not just as an "accomplishment". Inb4 someone starts to count how many girls he fucked, but isn't able to finish school.

I think every person who hasn't a high degree, like Dr., is a cuck and eternal wizard. If you have consumed drugs in your life you are a perma cuck, because you fucked up your body like someone who has aids.
>>
Piracy is killing the industry
But Pirates aren't doing anything wrong, they're just not doing anything "right".

PC gaming being a port-begging side of the industry is also a self fulfilling prophecy. Devs don't make games first for PC and instead consoles because of piracy, PC gamers want the games and beg for them, games get ported over but are pirated because it's months/years after the fact and PC gamers feel resentful for being forgotten. The sad thing is, is that those that pirate for resentful reasons are the main source of games not being brought to PC first, but are also the smallest percent of the people who do pirate (majority being poor/don't want to pay).
>>
>>376587954
If u are 15 years old,i played deus ex for first time few months ago and i have to say that it's great game
>>
>>376600492
Deus Ex is top 10 of my games but it did not age well, man.
>>
File: 1493880013719.gif (884KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
1493880013719.gif
884KB, 375x304px
>this thread
>>
>>376600609
simpsons is not that good a show, it only shone and shines because of the crap shows around it and 90s nostalgia.
>>
>>376594243

kys
>>
>>376588951
>have not found any worthwhile games
>never played original Deus Ex
>give it a try
>the rush comes back

Games are just shit nowdays.
>>
>>376591985
/pol/ is one of the few boards that hasn't been colonized and reformed by reddit and tumblr.
>>
>>376601659
Sure thing, /r/the_donald
>>
File: 1477104548933.jpg (64KB, 404x356px) Image search: [Google]
1477104548933.jpg
64KB, 404x356px
Modern Japanese games are better than modern western games.

Fighting, SHMUP, and rhythm games require the most skill.

Open world games are devoid of substance more often than not.

Final Fantasy post FFIX is not good.

Chrono Trigger is good, but overrated; Cross is better.

Xenogears is legitimately one of the video games with the most depth to it.

Monolith Soft isn't based, they're hit or miss and have always been.

Mega Man Legends 3's cancellation made sense because in 2011 the 3DS was bombing and Legends never performed that well.

FPS are the most normiecore genre.

NTR makes for a great and unexpected plot twist in a video game, better than any other sort of betrayal.

VNs are games.
>>
>>376601710
It has a small and unfortunate colony, but it's nowhere near as bad as half of the site where everyone pisses on you for typing "nigger".
>>
>>376602128
It's semi-ironic.
Most of the time it's just to get rid of /pol/tards, who are idiot redditors that no one but other /pol/tards want around.
>>
>>376588418

No way fag. My nephew likes to fuck around with FPSs, i gotta stay top notch to put him in his place once in a while.
>>
>>376602232
I'm pretty sure redditors hate racism
>>
>>376600587
these aged well arguments never hold any weight because it's just "bad because it's old
>>
>>376602421
It's hard to explain but try playing with GMDX and without it.
>>
>>376588004
Met a doctor playing vidya and now I'm a mega NEET. Get fucking wrecked fag.
>>
>>376601721
>Fighting, SHMUP, and rhythm games require the most skill.

Yeah I agree with this. Fighting games are fucking hard and SHMUP are reminders of how intense traditional arcade difficulty can be.
>>
File: 1492821558956.jpg (638KB, 2039x1378px) Image search: [Google]
1492821558956.jpg
638KB, 2039x1378px
BB=Das1>Das2>Das3=Des
>>
>>376587673
You buy into limited data plans you're part of the problem
>>
>>376602939
>DaS3 and DeS last

Damn dude what's it like not actually enjoying good gameplay?
>>
>>376589371
As most of /v/ this poster dosnt know what he is talking about, just moove on from this bait
>>
>>376602341
No, ones who came here love it
>>
>>376603297
>5 hours ago

Get with the times, gramps
>>
>>376590636
No that would be Prey
>>
>>376603260
I wouldn't know. I only enjoy good gameplay.
>>
>>376600249
>There are only two reasons to fuck a girl:
>Just for fun
>To have kids
no three:
if you hate her
>>
>>376603260
>das3
>good gameplay
kek
>>
>>376588170
>purpose of video games
off yourself asap
>>
Bought it twice bitch nigga
>>
>>376592058
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fooVdqf7ZZM
Spelunky is primarily about memorization about enemy and trap patterns, how they attack, as well as what is best needed to get by them. Beyond that it's reflexes to deal with them in a timely manner. I'll agree it requires more twitch reflexes than Dark Souls. It also is a lot of RNG though. It's hard to compare the two directly when RNG is such a huge factor.
>>
File: 1494294820855.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1494294820855.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
This thread hurts my soul
Thread posts: 307
Thread images: 42

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.