[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>That one part in the game where its suppose to be annoying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 20170510213258_1.jpg (304KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20170510213258_1.jpg
304KB, 1920x1080px
>That one part in the game where its suppose to be annoying but you breeze through it easily

How was this hard again?
>>
>>376584635
beating it is easy

getting the trophy isnt
>>
Nameless King for me.

Supposedly one of the harder bosses? Was one of the easiest for me
>>
>>376585508

>getting trophies/achievments

I don't think there is a single human being on this planet who cares about them though.
>>
>trying this with an xbox controller
just kill me dog
>>
>>376585990
clearly OP is since no ever said that part was hard unless they were referring to the trophy.
>>
the fade in DAO

never understood /v/'s hatred for that level
>>
>>376586227
do it as a rogue

it was a huge spike in difficulty since your solo

only raisin i beat it cause i explored and had the best of the best gear ...and reloaded on the unfortunate bad RNG....having ample supply of potions helped.
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (111KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
111KB, 1280x720px
This guy.

I beat him first try. Didn't even realize he was infamous til after. Likewise bosses that people seem to call a breeze I've had a lot of trouble with. The Souls games are really hit or miss.
>>
The train mission in San Andreas

You guys fucking suck at videogames holy shit

You literally just follow the fucking train
>>
File: CR8gUmFU8AAooTt.jpg (46KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
CR8gUmFU8AAooTt.jpg
46KB, 600x337px
>>
Why are there so many Dead Space threads recently?
>>
>>376584635

Jak 2 in the water slums. Literally beat it as a kid easily.

When I later heard that people apparently found one side quest in Jak 2 super hard in the water slums area, I wondered if I missed something and had to look up where it was, only to realize it was that easy 1 minute long run. Holy shit some of you fags are bad at video games.
>>
File: 1494195597324.png (680KB, 532x434px) Image search: [Google]
1494195597324.png
680KB, 532x434px
>>376587312
>>
>>376585568
Same. His moves are so predictable.
>>
>>376585990
I used to not care, but now I actually care a lot.

I actually bought Bayonetta and Vanquish last year for my PS3 and now that they are on PC, I actually feel the desire to buy them again just to get achievements on Steam.

I probably won't though because I'm poor.
>>
>>376587334
Either because of the similarities to the new Prey or the 'Game Maker's Toolkit' videos on the series.
>>
>>376587837

What was the descent into subhumanity like?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.