[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this worth playing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: Diablo3.png (1MB, 1021x746px) Image search: [Google]
Diablo3.png
1MB, 1021x746px
Is this worth playing?
>>
It's a mediocre tedious experience, like all ARPGs.
>>
Why would you waste your time on shit games?
>>
>>376584019
t. 15 year old
>>
>>376583954
nah
>>
All base d3 could possibly offer is the abomination of a story they shat out, don't bother.
>>
>>376584064
Name a single ARPG that isn't an absolute bore only played for the sake of filling progress bars.
>>
>>376584250
Name a single FPS that isn't about shooting from the first person.
>>
>>376584312
Shooting is fun though. It's not something you tolerate so you can level up.
>>
>>376584421
and fun is subjective.
>>
>>376583954
Not really. Unless you have a group of friends that want to play it, otherwise, no.
>>
>>376584421
>I think one thing is fun and another isn't therefore I'm somehow right
You didn't answer my question. Also, D3 was the fastest-selling game in history when it released. Yeah, I'm sure no one thinks aRPGs are fun.
>>
It's worth playing I'm bursts week or 2 at a time, don't try to make it your main go-to game. ALSO most importantly unless you plan to push top 100 don't worry about meta builds, just do what you want. Like I play a LON tempest rush set for speed T13 and solo 85-90 it's fun fast paced and you won't find many people use it cause gen monk op, but I hate gen monk
>>
Only Diablo game I played and on PS4, and was vanilla version
I liked it a lot but only saw it as a single playthrough game
But I did get the Reaper version and they continue to support it, haven't tried it though yet
>>
>>376584019
This. Cookie Clicker is more rewarding since you can get the game to click itself.
>>
>>376584598
>Also, D3 was the fastest-selling game in history when it released.
and also the fastest dropped game in history
>>
File: 1445980064569.png (384KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1445980064569.png
384KB, 640x480px
>>376583954
>d3 without RoS

Fuck no. I guess you could play the campaign and get a feel for it, but all the fun that's been added is in RoS.
>>
>>376584778
That honor goes to the Badass game of Battleborn.
>>
>>376583954
It's a decently fun game. I wouldn't get the DLC right off the bat though, do a play through and if you think you're autistic enough to do this for 200 more hours then get the DLC

Realistically you'll do one run through and feel like the game ended too fast then quit playing, which is fine.
>>
The combat is well done and smooth but the game is pointless as fuck, even by ARPG standards. In D2 you'd make a variety of chars with purposes, like a blizzard sorc for MFing meph and andy, Smiter for PvP, Barb for goldfind or PvP etc. and players used items as currency.

In D3, none of the "legendary" items feel special, they don't have the impression uniques and runewords gave in D2. In D3, you can and will get the same "legendary" item dropped with different stats and level requirement, they aren't even static. So you'll get Big Cool Sword at level 20, then at lvl43 you'll get another Big Cool Sword but is just stat adjusted for level 43, it's fucking gross.

Also there is no PvP in D3, which shows they have no fucking clue what the fans of diablo want. There was a large and active public dueling scene.
>>
>>376584778
Someone forgot about no man's sky
>>
>>376584019
fpbp
>>
>>376584019
This. Only Autists think ARPGs are good.
>>
Also the music SUCKS
>>
>>376585054

D2 is so good they should just make an expansion.....with as many original developers as possible.

More items, more rares, more uniques. No new classes are even needed. It's such a perfect game. Just stale due to no new patches.

Shit, they could even start at version 1.0 again and go up a version every year. Its that good
>>
>>376585054
My problem with D3 is there's so much gear yet none of it feels significant as they're just incremental upgrades until the very end when you actually pick an choose what you want that supplements your skill builds. Unlike D2 nothing up to that point matters because you're replacing equipment every 10 minutes.

>Also there is no PvP in D3, which shows they have no fucking clue what the fans of diablo want.
There is. It's shit, but brawling exists.
>>
enchantress is a cute and the spells+runes are much more satisfying and appealing than the endless Lv1 DnD spellbook that is Path of Exile. but PoE does pretty much every else better + its free.
>>
>>376585445

Only complaint I had about D2 dueling is life leech didn't work in duels.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
>>376585054
Yeah the way they did ""PVP"" in D3 is super shit. People will only autistically grind for armor alone for so long.

I remember when my friend who had the game on ps4 never even knew it had online features.
>>
its fun in small doses, level a new class, get some gear, think of a build, grind a bit to optimize it, perfect the gameplay, find new gear, come up with new build, etc

problem is you run out of classes pretty quick and the difficulty system being endlessly pushable forces you to either limit yourself in challenge or limit yourself to a few builds

if I could fix one thing I would just flatten the numbers a bit so that every build you can come up with is viable, not just those with 19 different item synergies
>>
>>376584849
Get back on /vr/.
>>
>>376583954
No play poe instead. Might seem autistic at first but the depth makes it the best arpg ever
>>
>>376583954
fuck no
>>
>>376584614
is ulianas not considered good anymore
>>
>>376584019
They are only fun co-op and on high difficulties. Realistically though how are you going to convince your friends to play Diablo 3 in 2017.
>>
Uhm... I forgot that i bought it two weeks ago.
>>
>>376583954
If you have friends to play with then sure.
>>
File: 1488822701358.jpg (70KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1488822701358.jpg
70KB, 470x470px
>>376584219
>diablo
>story
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.