[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This guy is too hard.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: madarame.jpg (36KB, 621x445px)
madarame.jpg
36KB, 621x445px
This guy is too hard.
>>
Use Rampage, fag
>>
Without Oni, he does kinda rape you on hard
>>
>>376576021
>but it heals the mouth
Just use it to kill eyes and nose
>but mouth will revive the defeated pieces
Can't revive them all in 1 turn, if you can't kill it before everything is back up your doing something else wrong.
>>
Ryuuji + Yusuke
Swift Strike + Vicious Strike
>>
Attack nose and left eye
try to bring them down to the same health level and kill both within a turn
beyond that its mostly luck really (not getting Joker weak + crit like I had 3 fucking times)
>>
Here's a quick guide to beating him:

>literally just have someone with media

If he gives you trouble beyond that, neck yourself
>>
>He didn't have a Shiissaa with regen
>>
Shoot water into each of his eyes twice, avoid the water spray, repeat. It isn't even hard.
>>
>>376576312
Literally this, if you can't beat the boss doing this then return your game
>>
Just kill the right eye first since it's the one that keeps supporting the rest, then left eye

Nose is useless, mouth is only annoying because it absorbs physical
>>
>>376575892
on merciless he can be tough, need some good rng in the beginning
>>
>>376576693
What do I do after necking myself? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>376575892
>This guy is too hard.
Bruh. Hit them muhfuggin eyes asap. Then nose. Cast tarunda on the mouth with Ann. If you're having trouble with this you need to grind some levels
>>
In November and so far he was the hardest Boss, but I still beat him on the second try.
>>
>>376578537
Man that's disappointing. I just finished the bank heist and that one felt short. I'm following an activity guide so that I don't miss any character events and I think it has overleveled me
>>
>>376575892
seriously? he was the easiest one save for kamoshida
>>
>>376578645
Some of the later bosses are hard but not in a good way
>>
I had the hardest time with Burgerman.

That fucking time limit man. I usually take my time with battles. I had 1:30 left on the clock, and I was sweating it.
>>
Garula.
>>
>>376578987
I just spammed megido amplified until all the fuckers died
>>
>>376578987
Okumura is discovered Baton Passing yet? FUCKING USE IT! The fight.
>>
>>376578987
how much fucking time do you need? Doesnt it give you 15 minutes to beat 3-4 waves of trash mobs?
Only problem I had was that some of the mobs were psy weak but it was impossible to baton pass with Haru, and even that is only an annoyance at best
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.