[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it a bad system?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: jaguar03.jpg (47KB, 400x329px) Image search: [Google]
jaguar03.jpg
47KB, 400x329px
Was it a bad system?
>>
>>376573946
Yes. Fuck yes.
>>
HE'S GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST
>>
Where did you learn to fly?
>>
>>376573946

Should've been an upgrade to the Atari st. But, then, IBM going open standard kinda fucked everyone in the 90's home computing market.
>>
Absolutely.
>>
>>376573946
Nothing with a motorola 68k is "bad".
In fact, it's one of the most fun procs to code asm for.

Tom & Jerry, tho? Wooow, fuck that noise.

I'd rather have two Hitachi SH-2s soldered into my brain.
>>
>>376573946

It had the absolute best console port of Doom. It had potential, but Atari were absolute tards.
>>
>>376573946
Never had it but my uncle did and he brought it over a few times.

The console was just trash. Nothing good about it really. It was cool to see it but then again as a kid all gaming stuff was cool to mess around with for a bit for me. Even then however I'd take PS1/N64/Saturn over it any day.

Waste of time created by a bunch of retards who had no idea what the market evolved into at the time.
>>
File: 1356385486446.jpg (80KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1356385486446.jpg
80KB, 554x439px
>dat controller

what were they thinking?!
>>
>>376573946
the CD expansion's lid shut too tight for the disc to spin, what do you think?
>>
>>376577790
Kek is that true?
Also somepne post the jaguar dentist machine
>>
>>376577890
in the AVGN's video that's what caused it not to work. he thought it was a pin connection issue but another video I saw explained that it was the lid itself
>>
File: jag.jpg (16KB, 360x440px) Image search: [Google]
jag.jpg
16KB, 360x440px
>>376576549
Wasn't it missing music?

I know the major thing it has over the SNES version is the graphic and framerate aren't terrible.

>>376577890
Here you go
>>
>>376575526
fucking nerd
>>
That packaging is pretty cool
>>
>>376573946
Considering the only good games it has are a Doom port and Tempest 2000, yes.
>>
>>376573946
I bought one the other day finally to play a few of the games on it.

It's fucking utter trash. It's not misunderstood. It's just a garbage system.
>>
>>376573946
Depends on what you think of the library.
Alien vs Predator (only the Marine is fun)
A port of Another World/Out Of This World
Attack Of The Mutant Penguins if you like Lemmings
Brutal Sports Football
Cannon Fodder
Defender 2000
Doom (no music though)
Pinball Fantasies
Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure
Raiden
Rayman (weaker than the Playstation and Saturn versions)
Super Burnout
Tempest 2000 (ported on Playstation, is cheaper than the Jag version)
Worms

The only reason to get a CD add-on, is for the cartridge flap that Atari unbelievably did not put on the console.

Overall, no flap so the insert can be overexposed to dust, the best games have superior versions on other systems, and an uncomfortable controller, it's a skip.
>>
>>376578787
You forgot Iron Soldier.
>>
File: trip hawkins and 3do.jpg (67KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
trip hawkins and 3do.jpg
67KB, 640x426px
There was a time when Jag-offs shat on the 3DO, calling themselves the superior 5th-gen system, but now we know that Jag-Fags were lying, delusional babies jealous that a REAL, or should I say R.E.A.L. 32bit system beat them to the market.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.