[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honesty, this is one of the games of all time. Prove me wrong.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

Honesty, this is one of the games of all time. Prove me wrong.
>>
I can't. It is a video game.
>>
what did he meme by this?
>>
100% cannot disagree if I tried.
>>
simply ebin
>>
Yeah I guess
>>
>>376573708
You win again, OP
>>
Its to clunky and archaic compared to BoTW
>>
it's a tech demo, not an RPG
>>
>>376574621
but op is right it is one of the games of all time
>>
File: IMG_4248.png (24KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4248.png
24KB, 200x200px
Actually that's a PNG and not a game.
>>
File: tumblr_ooztzgagub1rmjv0vo1_1280.png (2MB, 1200x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ooztzgagub1rmjv0vo1_1280.png
2MB, 1200x1136px
it's the first game to change zora into hot fish people so thank you
>>
OoT is a solid game but one the GOAT? That's a bold statement.
>>
File: close up doggo.jpg (59KB, 540x502px) Image search: [Google]
close up doggo.jpg
59KB, 540x502px
>>376573708
>Honesty, this is one of the games of all time. Prove me wrong.
I literally cannot, it is in fact one of the video games we as a species have.
>>
File: laughing elf man.jpg (16KB, 255x352px) Image search: [Google]
laughing elf man.jpg
16KB, 255x352px
>>376573708
>Ocarina of Time
>a game

You're wrong and a faggot, my proof is this reaction image. I wouldn't be posting this image if I wasn't 100% objectively correct.
>>
>>376573708
Ocarina of Time is not a game but an experience, an unforgettable one.
>>
File: aaa.jpg (1MB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.jpg
1MB, 1440x1080px
No, this is the greatest game ever made, perhaps of all time.
>>
Sure.

The puzzles are a joke. They all revolve around the "ooOoOoO it's in 3D so I can look UP now" schtick. Shoot the eye, shoot the crystal, etc. This is only interrupted to slide a block onto a button or light torches.

Motherfucking water temple is badly designed.

Combat is easy as hell. Maybe 2 enemy types will give you a challenge, and they all are beaten by just fucking waiting for their obvious telegraph.

Hyrule field may as well be a wasteland. There's nothing in it. You just slog through it to get from A to B. Before you get Epona it's like pulling teeth.

Those are the big ones that come to mind.

I fucking love this game though. But anyone that says they love it is only doing so because of nostalgia. You release this game today with a different name and skin and it gets reamed.
>>
>>376575797
>You release this game today with a different name and skin and it gets reamed
no shit, tons of games have vastly improved over most the new features it brought to the table. However, compared to other Zelda titles, including newer ones, it still is superior in many aspects.
>>
the only real problem with the game was the fact that it's on the n64 and every game on it aged like milk. anyone who says otherwise is a nostalgia ridden faggot in denial.
>>
>>376576218

Then it really isn't one of the greatest games of all time. You drop it in front of someone with no knowledge of it, will they enjoy it? My guess is no. It doesn't hold up well, and that means it isn't one of the all time greats. It just means it was great for its time.
>>
>>376575783
This.
>>
What are some other games you'd put on a list of games of all time?
>>
>>376576623
Gothic 2

>challenging and unforgiving combat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QOwqqehMlag

>comfy as hell
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY-lrCAH_1Y&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKPBvXPg2bU&feature=youtu.be
>amazing music
>dense atmosphere
>challenging quests
>no holding hand
>great NPCs
>Interesting and funny dialogues
>amazing world design and attention to details
>great character development

There is just something magical about the world
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0QlBklgUck
>>
>>376576623
Probably all the games of all time.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.