[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Witcher 3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Tw3_journal_syanna.png (527KB, 654x727px) Image search: [Google]
Tw3_journal_syanna.png
527KB, 654x727px
I seriously hope you guys didn't save this cunt.
>>
>>376570892
The ending was spoiled for me. I knew that if I didn't follow her bullshit, I'd end up in jail. Same for warning her sister of her plot and going out of my way to acquire the ribbon to save her evil ass.
>>
File: 1493038091193.jpg (131KB, 1024x581px) Image search: [Google]
1493038091193.jpg
131KB, 1024x581px
>>376570892
I didn't save both of them. One was a stupid bitch that denys evidence because "muh family" and the other is a fucking evil dyke who used an unstable, autistic vampire to kill innocent people. Let the dumb cunts fight it out in hell, only doenside to the best ending is Geralt has to act like a soppy bitch over the dumb shits death.
>>
>>376570892
Best ending is everyone dying. Dettlaff dies for having terminal autism. syanna dies for being the spawn of satan. Anna dies for being a gullible retard. People of beauclair are off the best this way. Only downside is regis getting the shit end of the stick. Poor regis, he is too good for that world.
>>
File: 1434072170654.jpg (9KB, 269x187px)
1434072170654.jpg
9KB, 269x187px
>No way to cure Detlaff of his autism
By far the biggest tragedy of Blood and Wine. He was a good guy that was just too autistic to live.
>>
>>376572645
This. Wish there was a way to let Deitlaff live and Kill off Syana without getting jailed.
>>
>>376570892
>saving a dyke

never
>>
I saved both because I wanted Anna to be happy, plus I knew there would be a tickle fight
>>
>>376570892
Syanna did nothing wrong. She was just getting some justified revenge. Its not her fault that Detlaff chimped out.
>>
>>376570892
I got the sisters to kill each other the first time, but that is the worst ending for Toussaint so I went back and got them to reconcile. Syanna is a steaming pile of edgy dogshit who deserves death, but the kingdom is better off with Anna alive and happy.
>>
>>376570892
Fucked her and saved her. Why would't you? She become hated after stupid superstition by morons who don't know shit about curses.
>>
the entire main premise of the dlc was laughable, curing the lady of the bird curse was better.
>>
>>376573085
I forgot that Anna's right-hand man is the one who actually kills Syanna, whoops. I was happy with that ending until I saw what it did to the city.
>>
>>376573167
shame you can't fuck the bird girl. no furry
>>
>>376571327
I got this ending even though I thought I played it 'morally right'. Why is the Queen such a stupid idiot? 'Your sister tried to launch a coup against you and murder you, killing innocent civillians, manipulating everyone around her. Let the justice system work as intended and make her pay for her crimes.'

or just forgive her and we both die XD lol

stupid bitches. deserve to die
>>
>>376572725
This. I'll take Anna quick.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.