[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this image make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

How does this image make you feel?
>>
its fake
>>
Looks just like Wyoming now, I reckon pardner.
>>
>>376565687
Makes me feel pissed because we need Bully 2
>>
>>376565750
It isn't fake.
>>
I hope horse riding isn't as shitty as it was in RDR
>>
PC when?
>>
>>376565910
>he doesn't want his horse to behave like a WW2 tank

Fucking pleb.

>>376565937
L O L
>>
>>376565687

>How does this image make you feel?

It makes me feel underwhelmed because although I enjoyed Red Dead Redemption somewhat, I felt that it was sort of disappointing at the same time due to how small the game's world was.
>>
>>376565687
thats a lot of fog for a desert
>>
Work ya damn nag
>>
>>376568064
Thats normal for a console game that has to hide the small view distance being rendered.

>>376567886
And what in this picture tells you that its going to be small?
>>
>>376568064
>RDR 2 confirmed set in modern LA
>>
Enjoy waiting 2 years to have our scraps PCfags, signed the true master race
>>
>>376565687
Hyped af senpai
>>
>>376569402

>And what in this picture tells you that its going to be small?

Nothing, really. But nothing in the picture indicates anything about scale. Nothing has yet to be revealed about the game's particular setting and/or time period. It'd be neat if they showed how some of the protagonists fought alongside the likes of Davy Crockett at the Battle of the Alamo during Texas' War for Independence in the 1830s, and some of those same protagonists but older fighting at the Siege of Los Angeles during the Mexican-American War in the 1840s, and then later some of them going on to fight gangs at the New York City draft riots during the American Civil War in the 1860s, and then finally John Marston making a short cameo to meet the youngest generation of protagonists who go on to fight during the Mexican Civil War in the 1910s. And then maybe there might be a short sort-of-sequel thing at the end of the game where one of the protagonists is fighting gangsters in New York City during the Prohibition Era of the US in the 1920s.
>>
>>376565750
No it isn't.
>>
>>376565886
>>376571214
source?
>>
File: CharacterMods.webm (2MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
CharacterMods.webm
2MB, 854x480px
>>376565687
>White male

fake.
>>
Indifferent? Where's the gameplay at?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.