[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this going to be the next Battleborn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: agents of mayhem.jpg (347KB, 771x960px)
agents of mayhem.jpg
347KB, 771x960px
Is this going to be the next Battleborn?
>>
>>376565641
It looks decent but they're barely marketing it
>>
>>376565641
Is it competing against a game within the same genre?
>>
>>376565641

Is this a Saints Row game?
>>
>>376568130
Yes and no.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2cSWzSUMDU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8sFlno9Fs0
>>
>>376565641
I hope so. Volition has become a sick animal that needs to be put down.
>>
>>3765656
Depends on if a game close to Agents of Mayhem's relase date becomes the next Overwatch otherwise this will be the next Evolve
>>
>>376568247
>You will never have a True Crime game ft. The Saints/Gat as the cops
>>
>>376568247

Huh, at first I thought it might be some bootleg. I will say, if anyone is able to eke out a successful genre game during a monopoly, it might be Deep Silver, judging by the way Saints Row got off being a well made direct GTA clone.
>>
I watched some gameplay of this, and it looked like it still has that same clunky-ish SR3/4 gameplay paired with 360/PS3 tier visuals. Had literally nothing that would have made me interested in it.

A shame that Volition has fallen this far, they were awesome in SR2 & RF:G era.
>>
>>376569382
It left the exactly same impression on me, looked like a last gen game in a very bad way.
>>
>>376568501
>>376569382
What went wrong? Why did they think that it would be a good idea to make Saints Row all about OMGLOLSILLY shit and Red Faction all about shooting aliens in underground tunnels?
>>
>>376565641
Isn't it Single Player? can anybody confirm this ?
>>
>>376565641
I love it when a cringey meme fest game crashes and burns. Gonna love watching this train wreck
>>
>>376569382
We're talking of the guys that removed half of the content of SR2 when making SR3&4
Not surprised their next game is even worse
>>
>>376565641
what...is it?
>>
>>376570545

It's a game where you shut the fuck up and never talk to me again you fucking faggot
>>
>>376565641
>preorder; available in 3 months
they gon too far, this is meme tier
>>
>Saints Row 4 is a pretty good Crackdown sequel
>Actual Saints Row/Crackdown mash up looks like shit
How'd they pull that off?
>>
>>376565641
Agents of Flop
>>
I'm interested, Saints Row is a GTA that is actually fun to play so they could probably make a TF2/OW that is actually fun to play as well.
>>
>>376570104
They took the wrong things from the success of Saint's Row 2.
>>
>>376565641
the videos they have on steam look pretty shit. i'm still not over the fucking classes nor do i understand the design choice there
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.