[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Momohime is so goddamn hot, I only wish the game was more fun.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: momohime.jpg (45KB, 211x434px) Image search: [Google]
momohime.jpg
45KB, 211x434px
Momohime is so goddamn hot, I only wish the game was more fun.
>>
>>376561398
At least you care a little about gameplay. Don't kill yourself, OP, just get hurt.
>>
File: 1493347760674.jpg (20KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1493347760674.jpg
20KB, 252x212px
>Preorder all 3 figures since July
>buy the $150 Yuzuruha statue
>It goes on sale with a $50 reduction in less than a month

Its not fair bros!

In all seriousness the wheat stalks that come with the figure for the stand are a pain in the ass to put in. You'll swear they will snap or the socket is too big to hold them in place.
>>
The DLC is pretty good. Ive play the Cat one and the Snake one. Both had unique fun as fuck boss fights.

Is that 1 hit = death mode even possible?
>>
>>376561398
How many times did you fap to Momohime when you first discovered this game anon? I think my count was 4
>>
File: Momohime.webm (2MB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Momohime.webm
2MB, 1024x576px
>>376561398
You do know its a dude, right?
>>
>>376561881
>Is that 1 hit = death mode even possible?
Yeah, they give you auto-block like on Legend. Chaos is much harder than Fury.
>>
>>376561398
You olaying it on hard right?

The only big issue is that dying has no penalty, they should put you on the last town/boss/important spot if you die or remove all youre exp while retaining youre level, the way it is now makes everything trivial except the boss battles, at least thats how the wii version is
>>
>>376561881
Yes but the horse boss had me stumped for a long time
>>
>>376561881
There a technique that lets you recover your health from a hit even if you get killed, you gotta hold A and then realese it about when you get hit, dont remember the exact timing but its not too hard, this make it possible
>>
File: 1486819003187.jpg (377KB, 700x592px) Image search: [Google]
1486819003187.jpg
377KB, 700x592px
Kisuke is cute!
Cute!
>>
>>376562492
Damn, Torahime isn't that taller than him.
>>
>>376562036
Fuck tumblrite.
He is sharing a genetically female, XY body with the soul of a girl.
No one gives a fuck how he identify hinself, he is on a female body and that's the detail what is important.
>>
>No Amithaba fight.
>No Fudo-miyouji fight.
>>
Is Dragon's Crown their only actually fun game? Even then it is just because of the multiplayer. I got the remake of Odin's Sphere really excited only to find that it was a one hour game stretched to twenty hours. It is so repetitive. Their games are really pretty, but mechanically terrible. I wish they would be commissioned to do the visuals for a fighting game though. Seeing a fighter with that kind of art style would be so awesome.
>>
>>376562492
WHEN WILL THEY
>>
>>376563889
I kinda wish I was short so any women I would get with would be taller than me.
>>
>>376563889
>>376562492
it's funny because he actually does get to nail her in the hotsprings near the end of the game
>>
Raijin or Rajyaki

Who would you fuck and why
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.