[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nintendo's E3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 18

File: file.png (1MB, 960x864px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 960x864px
Yep, they won't have a stage.
Yes, they'll have a direct as always.
For the past five years, they've been disappointing, but with this new console I'm hoping for change.

What are you hoping for and expecting, /v/?
>>
File: file.png (4MB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 2000x1000px
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1874x1099px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1874x1099px
ARMS
>>
>>376557402
I want a remake of Super Mario RPG
>>
>>376557402
Just more games. Give us something substantial to look forward to other than Odyssey.
>>
>>376557402
>For the past five years, they've been disappointing,

Then nigger, you weren't there for E3 2014
>>
File: file.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>>
>>376557532
They would just ruin it.
>>
File: file.png (845KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
845KB, 1280x720px
Fire Emblem Warriors
>>
File: file.png (389KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
389KB, 900x506px
Pokemon Stars
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 1280x800px
Another Rabbit Minions Game but with Mario!
>>
File: file.png (4MB, 2542x1394px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
4MB, 2542x1394px
Legend of Skyrim: Zelda DLC
>>
File: 1462153818008.gif (264KB, 148x111px) Image search: [Google]
1462153818008.gif
264KB, 148x111px
What I want:

+New Metroid
+New Donkey Kong
+New Kirby that's on console, not handheld
+New Platinum project (either Bayo 3 or W102)
+No More Heroes teaser trailer
+New F-Zero
+New SMT project reveal trailer

What will obviously be there:
~Super Mario Odyssey new trailer

~Splatoon 2
~ARMs

What will actually happen:
-Spend five to ten minutes talking about Hey! Pikmin
-Spend five to ten minutes talking about ARMs and Splatoon 2 to pad for time
-A huge laundry list of indie garbage for both 3DS and Switch that they'll spend way too much fucking time on
-A bunch of Wii U backports of games nobody cares about
-A bunch of three year old PS4/Xbone games come to Switch with one or two additions at the cost of graphics/framerate
-One new game in a series that nobody really cares all that much about anymore
-Ten minutes on Zelda expansion that won't fix anything about the game
-New Wii Party/Switch party minigame collection

I'm done with Nintendo.
>>
>>376557402
There's nothing really big they could do unless they've been sitting on some super amazing thing and not said shit about it. But nintendo doesn't do that, they tell you what's coming 3 years before it's ready and then don't release shit to fill the gap. And no, them having a stage at e3 wouldn't make it any better.
>>
Can Retro jsut announce their new game already. Fuck I dont even care if its Donkey kong again.
>>
>Rabbids shit
>Mario Odyssey demos
>their biggest info dump on splatoon 2. Actually forming into a proper sequel.
>Xenoblade 2
>one big card up their sleeve
>if that's not Smash they will promise they're making a new Smash.
this is me being as conservative as possible here. I'm optimistic.
>>
>>376558271
>Zelda needs fixing
Like what Anon?
>>
File: for future generations.png (69KB, 787x493px) Image search: [Google]
for future generations.png
69KB, 787x493px
>>376558271
I'm saving this because you're probably 100% correct
so we can be sad together in a month
or really happy if they defy all expectations
>>
I want to see the punch-out guys back to work making a sequel to the Wii revival. you got ARMS, i don't see why they wouldn't make the same sort of motion control options for punch-out.

also i want a woman's division, play as Lady Mac, and they can implement Peach into boxing like they originally planned
>>
>>376557440
splatoon 2 just looks like splatoon 1 which makes me wonder why they don't just do a simultaneous release on the wii u.
>>
>>376559410
Because they want to sell their new system.
>>
File: Switch_Bingo_E3_Square.png (511KB, 607x606px) Image search: [Google]
Switch_Bingo_E3_Square.png
511KB, 607x606px
BINGO IS NOT IN AN ATTEMPT TO GET ALL THE SPACES
IT'S TO GET BINGO
STOP MAKING BINGO BOARDS WITH EVERY SINGLE SPACE SETH YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN
>>
>>376557402
I'm hoping that one guy was telling the truth and Retro is making a final DKCR with the morherfucking Kremlins as the bad guys

And to promote it they ported the previous 2 to Switch available now of E-shop
>>
File: 1494021055869.gif (1MB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1494021055869.gif
1MB, 500x216px
bayo 3 and 2 port
>>
>>376559725
>Not playing Dante Must Die mode bingo

Get a load of this pleb.
>>
>>376557440

I sure do lI've how they kept the map limit, and omitted the ability to switch load outs in the lobby. Both are such backwards and ridiculous decisions that only serve to hurt the game experience.
>>
>>376559123
-Don't let me eat raw ingredients besides fruit, force me to actually cook meals with rare ingredients for larger heart gains instead of just one hearty durian giving me full HP + 3 hearts (or make Hearty a rare quality for food that is a treasure to find and encourages you to collect them when you see them)
-Link's eating animation now plays out on the overworld, which means you can't just pause as soon as you get hit and instantly refill.
-Link now has a hunger meter that fills up after like three meals in a short time period, requiring you to be careful about how much you eat, what types of food, and what you should cook.
-Damage calculation follows the Dragon's Dogma approach, where at a certain point in the game 95 percent of enemies will only ever do a certain percentage of HP. Make armor percentage-based or something, where damage under a certain threshold is reduced by like 65-70 percent for the highest tiers
-Give dungeons distinct artstyles, change up Shrines with at least three more music tracks and at least five other shrine designs (Ice worlds, fire worlds ,not just boring and grey)
-Condense shrines to like 50 or so, combine 2-3 of the current shrines into one, giving you like 50 Heart Container/Stamina choices (with Stamina broken up a little more to make it less valuable to just pump into at the start). Bigger sense of accomplishment when you finally complete a shrine and the reward is always good
-Entirely redo four main dungeons so there's more interaction with the characters who help you get to the temple. Goron guy can be launched/roll into areas you can't, Prince Sidon swims down to hit switches while you help him get through water tubes, Gerudo girl uses the helmet to redirect lightning to different parts of the camel, bird guy can fly around hitting things around the bird, fly for short distances
-More enemies like the Lynels to make traveling dangerous
-Get rid of Slowmo dash attack
Just to name a few things.
>>
>>376557917

>inb4 we get a pokemon resident evil crossover
>>
>>376560231
Okay I just realized damage calculation part makes no fucking sense.
If you have the best armor in the game then Link only takes a quarter of a heart. I guess you feel stronger, but it means that the only enemies that can do more than a quarter heart of damage are the strongest variations of Bokoblins and Moblins, the Hinox and Lynel. Make armor only take percentages off of damages such as 50% at the highest armor tier, instead of making damage reduction flat values so certain enemies will never be able to damage you again.
>>
>>376560297
>your right binacle comes off?
>>
>>376557402
Hoping: new f-zero advanced wars or custom robo. Peach being playable in odyssey

Expecting: heavily focused event on odyssey kinda like how botw was but not as bad since they have some already games announced but not released like splatoon, arms and fire emblem.
Some talk about the paid online and when we'll get some basic apps like photo gallery (assuming the switch doesn't have that.) music player and the Internet browser. Fixing friend codes. Oh and vote dlc
>>
>>376561004
And xenoblade getting delayed
>>
>>376560514
What IS the best armor in the game? I finished with fully-upgraded Soldier's Greaves, Champion's Tunic and Cap of the Wild, and I think I still took at least 1 heart of damage from stuff like Bokoblins.
>>
>PikaCloud257

Holy shit, why would an underaged Pony fanboy even use thar username? He never even played pokemen, is it just to save face or just unending autism going full circle?
>>
>>376561656
are you in the right thread anon
>>
File: No Baking Soda.jpg (22KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
No Baking Soda.jpg
22KB, 640x359px
>>376557402
>Past 5 years has been disappointing
No.

2015 was fuck awful and 2016 was pretty weak as a whole even though I loved all the Zelda stuff.

They absolutely crushed 2014 and hands down won that year.
>>
A new Monster Hunter or Animal Crossing. I know it won't happen though.
>>
What I Want
>Super Smash Bros Switch
>Animal Crossing Switch
>Diamond and Pearl remakes or Third Alola game.

What will be there
>Super Mario Odyssey
>Splatoon 2
>Arms
>Fire Emblem Warriors
>Hey Pikmin
>>
>>376559129
Whiny little bitch, the post.
>>
>expecting positive change with nintendo nowadays

Some of you are gluttons for punishment and overwhelming disappoint. You actively seek out ways to be disappointed.

I'll never get it.
>>
File: 1326433013524.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1326433013524.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>376557402
NEW FUCKING GAMES
NO REHASHES
NO RERELASES
NO 2.5 VERSION
NEW FUCKING GAMES
>>
>>376566691

>no rehashes
>nintendo

Come on.
>>
I think they'll reveal Animal Crossing Switch and the mobile game at the same time, maybe they will be compatible with each other in some way.
>>
>>376557402
The directs are better than the conferences though. Remember fucking Wii Music? Remember literally any Ubisoft conference? 90% of conferences are fucking trash and only good for cringe compilations. That 10% is when they announce an exciting new game and everyone goes wild and then when it actually releases it's mediocre or downright terrible. Directs are much more to the point, the only time they're bad is when they don't announce anything worthwhile, or talk about mobile garbage and/or amiibo.
>>
Nintendo will win E3 2017.

Here's my completely retarded predictions for games announced this year which are completely unrelated to my Nintendo will win prediction, and I don't expect any of this to ever be announced at any time in the ever.

Nintendo's partnership with Fromsoft leads to the announcement of a sequel to The Mysterious Murasame Castle which follows the story of a newly dead Takamaru who seeks vengeance against his beloved's killer and to free her soul so they may both rest, the games only major similarity to Dark Souls is the bonfire system and the level design, the bonfire system is much different and each save/respawn point is now a shrine that offers blessings or curses forcing players to think harder about where they rest

Nintendo's partnership with Platinum leads to 2 games, Bayonetta 3 and Falcon Hand, the spiritual sequel to God Hand where you play as Captain Falcon, a new F-Zero is nowhere to be seen.

7 years after the last installment a new Gold Sun is announced for Nintendo Switch with a release date of Jun 2018.

A new Battallion Wars is announced for Nintendo Switch, it throws away the old linear campaign of previous games and focuses on a player driven turn based campaign with revamped core gameplay.

>>376558736
>they'll tell you what's coming 3 years before it's ready

You're fucking retarded, announcing games more than 2 years before release is generally the exception and not the rule, the standard is between 6 and 18 months, if a game releases outside of that it's generally due to delays, maybe you magically forgot that most Switch titles that were announced this year were set to release within 12 months. The only other exceptions are 2nd party games which tend to be announced years before, and I don't really know why, possibly Nintendo not counting on the fact that their internal studio is well organized and well staffed and other companies they work with don't compare.
>>
>>376566623
That pretty much summarizes this whole board
>>
File: 1374890977111.jpg (7KB, 151x228px) Image search: [Google]
1374890977111.jpg
7KB, 151x228px
>Nintendo's latest console has great opening launch and good momentum
>people still aren't expecting much in the way of new game reveals at all

Has Nintendo's output really thinned that much, that people now just expect them to barely announce anything at all?

I guess their dark, embittering 2015/2016 years will do that
>>
>>376559725
needs a no more heroes square
>>
>>376557718
how do you look your wife's son in the eyes?
>>
>>376557402
>>
File: 146772913498.png (142KB, 921x645px) Image search: [Google]
146772913498.png
142KB, 921x645px
>>376568437
>>
>>376557402
Super Mario Odyssey will be playable
New gameplay trailer for Splatoon 2
New trailer for Xenoblade 2
New trailer for FE Warriors
New combined trailer for JRPGS (SMT, Octopath etc...)
Third party AAA announcements (no big surprises though)
Formal announcement of Mario X Rabbids
Announcement of VC
two other "surprise" announcements about new AAA games, one a new IP (Retro Studios), one existing
>>
Splatoon 2
Odysee
ARMS dlc or something
Smash 4 Deluxe
FE Warriors
Revival of AT LEAST 1 franchaises (F-Zero, Metroid, etc)
Animal Crossing
Third Party please
No More Heroes 3 trailer
A new Pokemon to hype the normies

That's it, it would be pretty hard for them to fuck up as long as they do 60% of the shit I just listed.
>>
Here are my predictions I'm fairly confident about.

Mother 3
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga DX
Virtual Console
Online service details
Metroid
Pokemon for Switch
New Mario Odyssey info
Fall games line-up
New joycon accessory
Xenoblade 2 info
>>
File: 1407694980646.jpg (43KB, 624x448px) Image search: [Google]
1407694980646.jpg
43KB, 624x448px
>>376557402
>no stage show
Dumb move Nintendo. This E3 is too important for you to hide behind your directs.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.