[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well Japs devs really ever be able to compete with the best west devs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: insecure jap dev.png (87KB, 613x476px) Image search: [Google]
insecure jap dev.png
87KB, 613x476px
Well Japs devs really ever be able to compete with the best west devs?
>>
File: 1467863719378.png (388KB, 650x564px) Image search: [Google]
1467863719378.png
388KB, 650x564px
don't do it Kojima!

I don't want the "freedom" to ride around in an empty wasteland
>>
>gta
>metal gear
both shit
>>
>>376552320
Fake, way over 140 characters
>>
>>376552320
Yeah, because if it's one thing the world needs, it's more Call of Duty clones and SJW censored bullshit.
>>
>>376552717
>>376552738
Rockstars about to cuck everyone again and show them how to do open world games. Then they will make a better school/life simulator than Persona with Bully 2.
>>
>>376552717
it's translated from Japanese
>>
>>376552717
It's real. Just Google "GTA V Kojima". Kojima does say they're the best devs out there.
>>
who cares kojima
he's a shitty movie director
>>
>>376552320
That's some weird English.
>>
Kojimo is westaboo as fuck.

Grand Theft Auto becomes boring to play after 15 minute bursts every so often. You jack a car, you beat a hooker to death after fucking her and take your money back, you vroom around the city until the military deploys tanks and helicopters to stop you. That's it. They're shallow carnage simulators, nothing more.
>>
>it's a /v/ falls for obvious bait #2345
>>
>>376553195
>Then they will make a better school/life simulator than Persona with Bully 2.
Persona is a japanese school simulator Bully is a westen school. They are fucking nothing alike.
Yes yes i know it's the "cool" thing to do now to rag on persona because its "mainstream" but please come up with a better argument.
>>
File: pffft.jpg (199KB, 672x672px) Image search: [Google]
pffft.jpg
199KB, 672x672px
>>376552717
>>
>>376553546
You going to seriously try to imply some weeb studio otter Koijima Productions can compete with Rockstar?
>>
GTA V was underwhelming as fuck though, the single player was butchered for the shitty grinding online.

After IV was a disappointment, I think Rockstar North has just declined really.
>>
>>376552320
I'm surprised he said this when MGSV, and later BotW, are the only open world games out there that emphasize interaction with the world. Actual attempts at making the action of traversing the world feel like a fun part of the game rather than one big boring box of level design.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.