[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mass Effect Funeral Service Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: memorialme3.jpg (125KB, 1600x897px) Image search: [Google]
memorialme3.jpg
125KB, 1600x897px
>Share your best memories of this dead franchise.
>>
the time it died
>>
>>376544645
After ME2 then?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
FUCK
>>
>>376544574
Punching that journalist shittalking me in front of her camerabot was pretty fantastic.
>>
File: W&S2.jpg (205KB, 802x1211px) Image search: [Google]
W&S2.jpg
205KB, 802x1211px
>>
File: me.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
me.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>
Adios!
>>
Took a long time, but looks like it's finally time to take Bioware out back and shoot it in the back of the head.

I doubt the Dragon Age branch will survive the next game, too.
>>
They really should have just moved onto a fresh IP after the trilogy came to its conclusion.
>>
>>376548007
No fresh IP will be magically better with the mouthbreathers left over in Bioware after everyone with talent and brains fucked off.
>>
The conrad verner glitch was so funny they never fixed it with a patch. Shooting him in the foot is priceless
>>
File: Brother.jpg (45KB, 530x298px) Image search: [Google]
Brother.jpg
45KB, 530x298px
Curing the genophage was the last bit of Mass Effect that was done well, or at least decent.

Your choices, both old and new, can impact the outcome and yor relationships. I always remember Wrex giving Shepard his respect and thanks before facing the reaper threat together.

The only thing it missed was having a scene of Shep and Wrex kicking ass side by side rather than the narrative splitting them up constantly.
>>
>>376548631
The citadel DLC brings back Wrex as a companion. You can take him as your "date" when you infiltrate a party and shit
>>
>>376549064
I'm aware, but that DLC is just fat fanservice that completely ignores the main story plot. It's an afterthought.
>>
>>376547912
>Implying Inquisition was good.

I bought it on sale for 15 quid purely because some people were claiming it wasn't that bad.

I didn't think that by not bad they meant a mediocre offline MMO with no real feel of plot or character progression and forgetable characters save for a couple memorable for the wrong reasons (Flamboyant gay mage and quirky elf archer).
>>
>>376549683
I implied no such thing. But Cisquisition sold decently, so the DA side of the studio escaped the guillotine.
>>
File: 1491842311629.png (283KB, 836x981px) Image search: [Google]
1491842311629.png
283KB, 836x981px
>>376544574
>start mass effect 1
>playing a little
>realize it's the same shit as every Bioware game and it's completely god fucking awful
>press escape
>exit game
>uninstall it
>get steam support to remove it from my game list

The best experience I could ever hope to have in that shitshow of a game.
>>
File: 1490945921919.webm (375KB, 1172x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490945921919.webm
375KB, 1172x720px
>>376545443
How can you not spot a Krogan in your own bed?
>>
>>376549835
In that case i apologise for jumping the gun.

I imagine they'll learn absolutely nothing and make another mediocre offline MMO. In terms of playing "real" old bioware style RPG's people need to look elsewhere, have no pity for those who bought DA2, ME3 or Andromeda and complained it was shit.

Despite marketers claiming that you can't judge a game before it's out you absolutely 100 percent can if you've played videogames longer than a period of a year.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.