[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fallout 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: fallout-4-1-11.jpg (291KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
fallout-4-1-11.jpg
291KB, 1600x900px
>https://youtu.be/wRPCqjJ3Rxs?t=5m55s

Lets face it /v/ with mods fallout 4 is the STALKER sequel we never had. Just ignore the story and explore boston.
>>
>>376538994
>Just ignore the story

No.
>>
>>376538994
>Just ignore the story
and the shitty engine. and the shitty combat. and the shitty everything
>>
I liked following the story and doing the side missions in the Stalker games.
>>
>>376538994
Yeah it's the S.T.A.L.K.E.R sequel without the good mutant design, interesting take on anomalies after a nuclear disaster, and depressing, serious atmosphere.
So basically it's shit okay thank's anon.
>>
>>376540132
>shitty combat
If you like STALKER you have no right to call FO4's combat shitty
>>
>>376540351
okay
>>
>>376540351
No my man, no, FO4 is rotten to the core and STALKER has much better combat, movement, and textures

FO4 is that bad. The engine is bad. The aiming is bad. Everything is so bad that lessens a genre entirely. You cannot fix it. You cannot shill hard enough to delude people into thinking they're shooting straight.
>>
>>376540650
Come on man, I love STALKER as much as the next guy but Fallout 4's gunplay is the strongest positive factor in the game.

Granted that's not saying much.
>>
>>376540902
>Fallout 4's gunplay is the strongest positive factor in the game.

that's not saying much, the gunplay is still mediocre
>>
>>376541086
It's certainly better than 3 or New Vegas.
>>
>>376541086
modded or unmodded because it actually makes quite a difference
>>
>>376541146
and every other aspect of gameplay is still inferior to those
>>
>>376541167
Are there any real significant changes to gunplay in mods other than the lever action reload fix?
>>
>>376538994
>Just ignore the story and explore boston.

this works for me. playing on survival with a few quality of life mods is really comfy.
>>
File: drexl.jpg (31KB, 620x427px) Image search: [Google]
drexl.jpg
31KB, 620x427px
>>376540351
>>376540902
Every time!
>>
>>376538994
Come back to me when 4 has a mod like NV's Animation Project and we'll talk
>>
>>376538994
>with mods fallout 4 is the STALKER sequel we never had

That doesnt even make any sense.
>>
what weapon mods?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.