[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /V/ I want to tell you a story about why you should NOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 17

Hello /V/ I want to tell you a story about why you should NOT listen to fucking starving "friends" about selling your videogames.

8 years ago a friend gave me his n64 and GC collection of games cause he didnt have space in at his new place "as gifts"

Months later he says if I still have them and that he wants to sell them to a Bazaar. I could had pulled the "gifts are not returnable" but I was too god damn kind "in the you gonna get trampled kind of way" and said sure.

He later on convinces me to also sell MY own games, which I was reluctant and ended up doing it on impulse, however I just couldnt and didnt want to let my fire emblem path of radiance go but I ended up doing it and regretting it a day later. I still regret it to this day.

My "friend" is no longer my friend and I got to tell about his stupid starving habits. To put it simply - you are thinking about cents rather than actual bucks. And you fucked up everything dumbass.

He got butthurt because it was the truth.

So kids and faggs, dont sell your games when and if "your friends" tell you to do.

I want to get my fire emblem back but brand new it's fucking $200. Oh well guess I'll wait a couple of years.

Why cant fucking nintendo release an HD and upscaled version of it?
>>
>>376537820
I got a copy of this game with the manual and case sitting in my dresser. RIP in peace nigger.
>>
>>376537820
>having friends
>>
I want a PoR/RD port for the Switch so bad.
>>
>>376537932
Same here. Its the most valuable game i own. If i were you OP id lurk ebay every few days for the disc then buy the case/manual separately later. Much cheaper that way.
>>
File: Red-Haired Daemoness Waifu500.jpg (216KB, 400x640px) Image search: [Google]
Red-Haired Daemoness Waifu500.jpg
216KB, 400x640px
>>376537932
>Nigger
Why the fuck not Spic?

Ahh, I had it there as well. I still have a couple of GC games lying around.
I could borrow it from a friend but it isnt the same, Guess I'll get it new later on when the big bucks start pouring in.

BTW which is your fav character of the game? & Waifu.
>>
>>376537820
>Not being a hoarder.
What gives? I can barely even force myself to put money in my bank account
>>
>>376538473
the fuck is a hoarder?
>>
File: 200px-FEPR_Lucia.png (107KB, 200x359px) Image search: [Google]
200px-FEPR_Lucia.png
107KB, 200x359px
>>376538332
Between her and Lucia I just cant decide.

I love the artwork of this game entry you know, didnt really like the sequel desu, I tought it was pretty shit.
>>
>>376537820
Had a friend who insisted on borrowing this. Faggot split and I never got it back.
>>
>>376538729
Someone who keeps everything. Look it up on google to see how bad it can get for some people.
>>
>>376538729
As in hoarding things, even shit that's innane or pointless like old train tickets, receipts, or school notes from 7+ years ago.

Titania is decent taste though, but I normally go for characters I find amusing like Kieran
>>
File: IMG_20170510_154351495.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170510_154351495.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>376537820
Let my friend borrow FE7- moves away the next month and never see him again.

We all learn the same lesson, just at different points in our lives.
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 1059x1771px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 1059x1771px
>>376539007
Ohh I see now.

Still, I was naive and stupid. I really liked the game you know. I still do not understand how I could let it go. Even I was reluctant when I was about to give it over, didnt had good friends back then that where good advisors as well. I am glad those days are over.

P.S. Lucia with short hair was also cutie.
Was there a way to romance her or Titania with Ike? I know that it wasnt possible to romance Titania but I never gave it a shot to do so with Lucia.
>>
>>376537820
Huh? I'm not a dumbass like you, I wouldn't have done any of these things because I'm very strict with "friends". I mean we should meet in person and I can show you sexually
>>
>>376539674
Ike has paired endings with Soren and Ranulf only in RD.

You can have his support with Elincia, Titania (who really liked Greil more), or Lethe, o his cut supports with Mia and Zihark
>>
File: latest-1.png (14KB, 198x236px) Image search: [Google]
latest-1.png
14KB, 198x236px
>>376539570
Thank you for your words anon.

Back then I was only surrounded by selfish people, people that only tought about themselves. No one gave me good counceling back then and I was green and naive as fuck. Folks easely took advantage of me and made a fool out of me.
Let a lot of opportunities slip and fucked up a lot back then. But like I said, those days are long gone and over now. I suppose it's better late than never?

>We all learn the same lesson, just at different points in our lives.

I honestly would give you a hug or a pat because I really feel like I could use one right now.
>>
>>376537820
>He later on convinces me to also sell MY own games, which I was reluctant and ended up doing it on impulse

this is where you fucked up.
You're also a fucking retard.

If I told you to kill yourself would you do it on impulse too?
>>
File: 1461113274199.png (100KB, 891x754px) Image search: [Google]
1461113274199.png
100KB, 891x754px
mfw i still have my FE PoR
>>
>>376540896
Calill was literally the only mage to avoid being fucked by RD's balance, especially if you remember to trade her meteor tome away to somebody else before 3-10
>>
>>376537820
I wish I had more accounts to upvote this. Where can I subscribe to your blog? /)
>>
File: ZG3ejR8.png (2MB, 1613x2334px) Image search: [Google]
ZG3ejR8.png
2MB, 1613x2334px
>>376541098
>this is where you fucked up.
>You're also a fucking retard.
>If I told you to kill yourself would you do it on impulse too?

Yes I fucked up and I acted like a fucking retard but here is the thing.

If someone that you call and think of as "your best friend" keeps pushing you and convinces you on something that is called trust. I dont know if you ever felt that thing in your life.

Also killing yourself it's different than selling a game. Dont be exaggerated.
>>
>>376542651
>If someone that you call and think of as "your best friend" keeps pushing you and convinces you on something that is called trust.
Maybe I should be friends with you and earn your trust and hit you up for lots of money with a promise that I'll pay you back some day
>>
>>376542651
It's just hilarious that you start this thread with some kind of "life lesson" based on your own stupidity and then hand him that lecture about trust.
>>
>>376543303
>Maybe I should be friends with you and earn your trust
Thing is, we havent been friends since kindergarden like I was with that one.

Also I am not the fool that I was back then.

>>376543445
>your own stupidity and then hand him that lecture about trust.
So now trust on those you "love" or consider lifetime friends it's stupidty?
welcome to 2017.
>>
>>376543832
>So now trust on those you "love"
Gay.

No, you shouldn't hand people stupid life lessons and then get sanctimonious about trust. Go fuck off, and preferably, kill yourself.
>>
File: backcover.jpg (361KB, 1573x2280px) Image search: [Google]
backcover.jpg
361KB, 1573x2280px
>>376544215
>No, you shouldn't hand people stupid life lessons

Well well, looks like you got Triggered.

Could it be that?
It cut you deep inside since it's something you have never trully experienced in your sad life and now it itches you that someone lectures you about it.

>Not realising this thread is about sharing stories and counceling people to not make stupid shit based on it's own experiences.

realize we are exchanging life experiences and stuff, until your sick skin got int here.

You are hurt deep inside because it because you never got to know that feeling called trust

>>376544215
>Go fuck off, and preferably, kill
Triggered like a tumblerina, here is where you show you are way below me and the other folks on this thread, Keep those curses to yourself an Go search for someone to trust in your life.
>>
>>376544952
Blh blah blah blah, words, go get banned. You know full well your OP post wasn't even really vidya related and if mods were actually here you'd be on vacation right now.
>>
File: le faggot is still here?.png (71KB, 197x160px) Image search: [Google]
le faggot is still here?.png
71KB, 197x160px
>>376545227
Technically you would and should get banned since you are deviating this from videogames into pure hate life sessons.

This is about why people shouldnt sell their vidya on impulse, and other users have been sharing their stories. AND talking about the Fire emblem characters like I wanted.

You just came here, triggered like a tumblerina in her days and began to babble and tell people to kill themselves. So if you wont contribute anything then kindley go fuck off alright.
>>
File: IMG_6588.jpg (70KB, 599x489px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6588.jpg
70KB, 599x489px
>>376537820
>/V/

Nothing to see here
>>
>>376545597
Not really. I mean even >>376545678 sees right through you. I'm not alone. It's you.
>>
>>376545765
>>376545678
Implying you are not same fagging... please.
You cant possibly be this triggered.

I bet you are one of those butthurt rat kids that yell at the mic when they get rekt on online games.
>>
>>376546070
Keep at it, but you're not looking at the bigger picture.
>>
File: IMG_1011.jpg (22KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1011.jpg
22KB, 512x288px
Finally the day came when my OTP got ArT!
I am so happy.
>>
>>376546175
I like more Titania but fuck it, I'll bait anyway.

Now that I think of it, they didnt really want to go into full dating sim mode didnt they?

I do not like the new FE games that much desu. POR it's still my favorite.
>>
>>376546327
>I'll bait
Fucking spic please...

I'll only forgive you if you post more lucia and Ike.

Also what's the matter, new Fire Emblem games are too hard for you?
>>
>>376546539
there isnt many art but at something is something I guess.

Anyways what do you think are the chances that they make Path of Radiance Amiibos int he future?
Wouldnt that be a good strategy to launch an Hd version?
>>
>>376547016
MOAR!

Well there is an Ike one already but it is pretty lame desu.

Also you where a fool for selling your path of radiance. But IF they so release an HD version later on the road then they MAY drop in price. So good luck.
>>
>>376546175
>>376546327
>>376547016
i never knew this was even a thing
>>
File: a3c6e764550243d8a7dc00eca5395194.jpg (531KB, 1280x1897px) Image search: [Google]
a3c6e764550243d8a7dc00eca5395194.jpg
531KB, 1280x1897px
>>376547564
it's not exactly what you asked for but I think this picture it's pretty cool.
>>
>>376537820
>friend gives you a suggestion
>you do it out of your own free will
>regret it a day later
>blame your friend
you're a fucking turbofaggot OP. You sound like the kind of spineless fuck who blames everything that goes wrong in his life on someone else. Get fucked man.

>>376546070
>rat kids
Mexico pls go
>>
>>376548158
you tell me, let alone there is actual fanart. I think it is pretty cool.
>>
>>376537820
what the FUCK is a /V/ you newfag fuck
>>
>>376548637
>>friend gives you a suggestion
With pressure about it actually

Either you are the samefagg from before that is turbo mad. Or you got triggered about something over there.

>knows what is a rat kid
> says Mexico pls go

you have to go back.
>>
Why do I have a certain suspicion.
>>
>>376549012
>With pressure about it actually
did he put his dick up your ass until you agreed to sell?
>>
>>376549119
What a fucking dick. Go spew bile somewhere else.

>>376548278
Dont listen to that faggot, post more pics, Porfavor?
>>
>>376549012
>>knows what is a rat kid
anon there are some great english schools in mexico, there's no need to write like a retard
>>
>>376549470
>blames friend for own decision
>calls people who point out it was your responsibility dicks
Are you a teenager or something?
>>
>>376538115
>>376537932
>>376537820
>>Path of Radiance is valuable

How much?
>>
>lend friend a single game once
>never got it back
>never trust anyone ever again
>works out great

feels good
>>
File: 1.jpg (90KB, 819x633px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
90KB, 819x633px
Is OP in high school? What the hell is this thread.

If you sell your games without thinking it through because you're too weak willed as to allow yourself to be influenced against your better interests and want to whine about it, try gamefaqs. /v/ isn't your blog.

Also, lmao @ u.
>>
>>376549841
bout $100 with case and manual
>>
>>376549770
I blame for manipulation and to push me to make bad decisions so that he wouldnt feel bad about it.

I would understand your logic but considering you have been acting like triggered tumblerina for hours now, that means you where not even worthy of your parents time to fuck and make you. You do sound like you have a pitiful life tought.
>>
>>376537820
>being dumb
>having dumb friends
>both of you make dumb decisions

see a trend here, dumbass?
>>
File: 130-131.jpg (1MB, 3398x2337px) Image search: [Google]
130-131.jpg
1MB, 3398x2337px
>>376550201
>If you sell your games without thinking it through because you're too weak willed as to allow yourself to be influenced against your better interests

that was the point of the op anon, to talk about it and FE.
There is no whining.

Also are you the same fagg? stop deviating the thread already.
>>
>>376550394
>for hours now
I've been in this thread like 10 minutes. You're so good at convincing yourself things are not your fault you probably think everyone in this thread who calls you out is the same person lol.

Do you blame your shit writing on other people too? I bet it was your teachers' fault for making you apathetic to learning right?
>>
>>376550562
>8 years ago
back then I guess, not arguing about it but you need to lay down your hate drink.
>>
>>376550724
>I've been in this thread like 10 minutes

Anon please, you are same fagging.
>>
>>376549770
I think you are a manchild or a person that is bullied outside of the internet. There is no other explanation for such harsh behaviour.
>>
下げてください。
>>
>>376550902
>/V/
>same fagging
>I'll bait
you need to lurk way more friend
>>
>>376550679
>to talk about FE
There's nothing in your post that couldn't just be noun-swapped for another game. You came here for (OP)s, (You)s, and pity. Nothing in this thread is remotely about Fire Emblem. Would be beautiful if a mod came in here and modposted about what a sad sack of shit you are, but that's unlikely.

You're just a fucking mindless unthinking bitch. /v/ doesn't need your advice. Hell,go to /adv/ and make this thread.

Also, no that was my first post ITT. This is my second.
>>
>>376551185
if you know this shit from previous posts that where done way before 10 minutes ago. And you take it that personaly then yes, you are most likely same fagging.
>>
word on irc street this is a double cross by certain people on irc and that's why this thread is still up

just sayin
>>
>>376551510
This is pretty low quality bait for an irc thread. guess #4chan went down the shitter when moot did
>>
>>376551196
>nothing to talk about

So you already read all of the posts and replies and yet you are bitching about it like a little girl while arguing this thread isnt "or didnt try to be" about Fire Emblem.

Well you are not helping to be honest. Do you also always get this triggered when you hear people's advice? This is how I can tell you are same fagging.

>keeps being a complete dick out of the blue
>mad butthurt for a reason again out of the blue
>says it's not same fagging.

Mods are going to have a field day with you.
>>
>>376551696
well you need not look further than mod activity on https://boards.fireden.net/v/search/deleted/deleted/
look at the times
just sayin something is up, i won't name names but some of them are helping keeping this thread bumped
>>
>>376551912
furthermore pay attention to the page indicator and then see usually a last minute bump by someone who is not OP while they wait for someone to take the bait
do you see this thread having high activity otherwise? just sayin
>>
>>376552307
lol well if mods find this weak ass bait fun let them be fags I guess.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.