[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oh shit! It's Nintendo Switch Thread watch out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: C_fJOr5XsAEs2Hf.jpg (179KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C_fJOr5XsAEs2Hf.jpg
179KB, 1280x720px
Oh shit!
It's Nintendo Switch Thread watch out
>>
>>376535193
Pokemon stars is happening, Nintendo just removed the Sun/moon Direct from their youtube page

Sonybros btfo, Switch will get a main series pokemon game after all

Source https://www.reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/6aei85/nintendo_americajapan_now_removed_the_pokémon/
>>
>>376535542
>Reddit link
Go gas yourself
>>
>>376535542
Quick tip, never post Reddit links on 4Chan.

Cause autism
>>
>>376535542
>unironically linking to reddit
Jesus christ. /v/edditors have no shame anymore
>>
>>376535542
>people who own a switch browse reddit
Just goes to show; when with nintendo, never pretendo, to be a /v/-friendo.
>>
>>376535542
>>376535924
>>376535919
>>376535789

it's a reddit link, with no description or extra text just a link to http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=236328972&postcount=1195

why even bother posting
>>
File: C_fJlVBXoAAOSCx.jpg (93KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
C_fJlVBXoAAOSCx.jpg
93KB, 1280x720px
OP Here

please mods close the thread fp just ruined the entire idea about it and I don't want to be associated with it
>>
>>376535542
Why would they delete it tho
>>
I lost the throwing torch in the mountain temple (I set it down after the lights came on thinking I was done with it and it glitched through the ground when I turned the temple) and I don't know what the fuck to do. I can't hit the light pedestal behind the door right at the entrance with the tiny opening. I've tried every throwing weapon I can think of, and any of the ones that can be lit won't fit through the hole properly/fly far enough to hit the light pedestal.

Am I fucked or missing a simple solution? Its been weeks since i last played because I got tired of leaving, trying to find some new shit only to come back and fail again.
>>
>>376535542
>r/NintendoSwitch/
Is that place a big Nintendo switch circlejerk? Sounds just like neogaf, if you replace Sony with Nintendo
>>
>>376536101
So what you're saying is he didn't even need to out himself as a redditor, he just did that because he's a stupid faggot neogaffer.
>>
BAAHAHAHA
LOOK AT HOW TRIGGERED YOU FAGGOTS GET FOR SOMEONE POSTING REDDIT
HAHAHAHAHAA
>>
>>376536313
You can light an arrow on fire and shoot it through if I'm thinking of the same puzzle.
>>
>>376536328
Ofc it is faggot . It's a reddit board, that one is a safespace for people who bought the switch
They will probably say you're lying if you posted about the dock scratching your switch
>>
>>376536192
(You)
>>
>>376536590
its a special kind of fire though. how do light the arrow? just hold my bow up to a fire?
>>
File: 1487925546120.jpg (29KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487925546120.jpg
29KB, 464x300px
>>376536192
Go back to playing Breath of the blunder at the party
>>
>>376535193
switch has been out for how long? i still can't buy one unless it's from a scalper. when are they back in stock
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.