[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

[LEAK] Overwatch Anniversary Event (Spoilers)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: overwatchanniversary.png (60KB, 814x861px) Image search: [Google]
overwatchanniversary.png
60KB, 814x861px
So the next HUGE overwatch event/update has gone gold, I got to play the new event as a tester and I got some information about it.

This event is going to be simply called "Overwatch Anniversary Event" and it's about the same size as the Uprising event. It has a VERY similar PVE mode. This takes place in the Ominc Crisis and you play as young Soldier 76, young Reaper, young Ana and Rein with his fabulous hair. They will be all reusing the old "young skins", but rein will get a new skin where he has that amazing hair. The character "Liao" will be talking with you through the voice chat and giving you directions (possible new hero in the future? we can hope). You will be defending against the omnic forces and you will do an counter attack against them in the end. This will last for 10 waves, and then you will attack.

The main menu will have an AMAZING shot of all the heroes posing together. You will be granted a free lootbox (as always), but it will be a normal lootbox.

There wont be a new lootbox for this event, because all the new skins and such will be added to the normal boxes.

I will list all the new skins below:
Reaper = two legendary skins, the other is a re-coloring like the uprising torb one.
Sombra = one legendary skin
Hanzo = two legendary skins, both different.
Bastion = one legendary skin
Sym = one legendary skin
Tracer = one legendary and one epic skin
Orisa = one legendary skin.

There will also be new victory poses, highlight intros and emotes.

This event also ships with MASSIVE balancing changes, that are already on the ptr, and some that aren't. Probably the biggest new change is mercy getting a second use for her ult, which revives her and gives her 50% ult back.

Also, everyone who has had overwatch for a year, will get a gold medal to their profile, under their name. (Also, you will get this medal when you have had overwatch for a year on your account, so if you bought the game on christmas, you will get the medal on christmas.
>>
>mercy revives herself
lmao, ok
>>
>>376533812
Too light on details to believe. What map is the PvE on? What changes about it?
>>
File: Avatar.png (109KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
109KB, 300x172px
>>376533812
>Probably the biggest new change is mercy getting a second use for her ult, which revives her and gives her 50% ult back.
>>
Hanzo getting 2 skins.

Now I know this is a fake.
>>
>>376533812
>even leaks now shit cause people actually can get excited over shitty online fps
>>
File: 1490486882863.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
1490486882863.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>376534456
>>
>>376534689
where do you think you are?
>>
>>376533812
>Liao
I can believe it.
>>
>Overwatch

People still talk about this game?
>>
>>376533812
>grammatical errors
>unsubstantiated information
>text.doc
>MASSIVE
>AMAZING
>CHANGES
get fucked fuckboy
>>
>>376536556
>Playerbase keeps increasing and just hit 30,000,000 players

lmao and /v/ said it would be dead by next year
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.