[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*blocks your path*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: artifact faggot.png (89KB, 289x187px) Image search: [Google]
artifact faggot.png
89KB, 289x187px
*blocks your path*
>>
>>376526031
I don't get it.
>>
File: 65489519849818948.png (5KB, 213x20px) Image search: [Google]
65489519849818948.png
5KB, 213x20px
>>
>>376527557
Groups literally reject you from content if your AP number isn't a certain amount.
So not only do you have to grind for item level gear but also for stupid numbers on a weapon talent tree.

Back in the old days of WoW, none of this mattered at all. People just invited you if your class and character level was okay and you weren't a sperglord.
>>
File: wait.a.minute.that.cake....png (916KB, 1080x905px) Image search: [Google]
wait.a.minute.that.cake....png
916KB, 1080x905px
>>376527975
>Back in the old days of WoW
I started when Dire Maul was released, and I say you have to move on anon, the WoW we knew is no more.
>>
>>376527975
Ahhh...well I'm glad I didn't resub with the latest patch.
>>
>>376527975
Just sounds like an extension of the Gearscore cancer that started cropping up during WotLK
>>
>>376527975
>Back in the old days of WoW, none of this mattered at all

What is DKP for 500, Trebeck?
>>
File: Because I was bored.gif (557KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Because I was bored.gif
557KB, 480x270px
>>376528532
DKP was for guilds deciding who got what loot, not whether you could get in or not.
>>
>>376528532
DKP was a optional system used by outside sources for participating in raids.

Item level and AP cancer are mandatory. You literally cannot enter a instance if your number is below a certain amount, the game gives you an error if you try to enter it.
>>
>>376526031
Bruh, they handing out 2-5 million AP per world quest these days. If you're weapon isn't level 40 at this point you should just give up and play hunter.
>>
>>376528267
That's because it is. Item levels always been in the game since Vanilla but was mostly hidden. Wotlk is when they started making it visible to players through a addon then they made it official in the game shortly after.
>>
>>376528759
>You literally cannot enter a instance if your number is below a certain amount, the game gives you an error if you try to enter it.
Wait what?
When did they start doing that?
>>
>>376527975
>SORRY YOU WANT TO BE A RETRIBUTION OR PROTECTION PALADIN? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
the good old days
>>
>>376527975
>Back in the old days of WoW
Stopped reading there
>>
>>376529496
It's only for LFR, that guy is retarded, that guy literally has problems to get into LFR
>>
>>376528759
>You literally cannot enter a instance if your number is below a certain amount, the game gives you an error if you try to enter it.
That's the dungeon finder's fault. Blizzard have to design dungeons in a way that lets five idiots with absolutely no coordination beat them while ignoring every mechanic.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.