[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creator Games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: creator games.png (2MB, 780x1396px) Image search: [Google]
creator games.png
2MB, 780x1396px
Well? Rate them.
>>
>>376524127
Great
Eh
Ok
>>
God LBP3 was such a disappointment.
>>
>>376524323
I hear this but I never heard why. Care to elaborate?

>>376524127
Also, what ever happened to Project Spark?
>>
>>376524429
The game was just LBP2 with new hamfisted characters.
Only highlight of the game is the larger level space, 7 zones instead of the usual 3. But the story mode is really short and fails to use the games features like the previous titles. If I had to describe the game, Id say its just a expansion on LBP2 create mode packaged as a new game.
>>
>>376524323
They got shittier as they went along. The first was charming and had this sort of weird eclectic feeling to it. The subsequent games tried adding plot and characters and stapling a ton of bells and whistles on though and it fucking sucked.
>>
>>376524127
MM > LBP > Spark
>>
>>376524127
Spark and LBP wanted to tackle more than one thing at once. There wasn't a clear enough vision. Mario Maker is on cruise control with 30 years of games with the same basic mechanics, so it's far less ambitious but just way more successful.
>>
>>376524938
They probably realised that a lot of people dont like the game for it's campaign due to the controls, and didnt work hard enough to fix it
>>
>>376524127
Creativity wise
LBP > the others
Gameplay wise
MM > LBP > PS
>>
Someone with a hacked PSP here. Is there any use in getting the PSP version of Little Big Planet? I assume I wont be able to get any community levels. But I never played the series before
>>
>>376525146
Spark fell the hardest for this. WOnder how the Conker thing sold
>>
>>376525275
This.

Also, anyone here played DQ Builders? Is it fun for building stuff like Minecraft? The demo was nice.
>>
>>376524127
Juni's game is free and better than all of them.
>>
>>376524127
Only played LBP, but there was a Street fighter level in 2 that was a hell of a lot of fun.
I also had a level that had 10,000 plays that I stole from someone else who had about 10.
>>
>>376526427
>Is it fun for building stuff like Minecraft?
Yes it has a free mode like Minecraft where you build whatever you like
>>
>>376527092
fucking baller
>>
>>376527467
Nice. Thanks, pal. Shame it looks like shit, though. Don't know if they changed anything other than resolution for PS4.
>>
>>376525528
well?
>>
LBP was decent.
LBP2 was amazing.
LBP3 was let down.
>>
>>376526632
huh, this looks cool
>>
>LBP2

God my guilty pleasure was playing shitty emo school levels and laughing at them.
>>
>>376526632
Now I'm in the mood to play this again. Loved playing levels just about exploring and seeing what strange things I could find.
>>
File: 3b1.jpg (23KB, 500x338px) Image search: [Google]
3b1.jpg
23KB, 500x338px
ALMOTHT TEN YEARTH WITHOUT A NEW GAME

GUETH WE'LL HAVE TO MAKE OUR OWN

Still mildly pissed.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.