[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RiME Switch (digital) price lowered

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: BSwOq1H.jpg (73KB, 699x427px) Image search: [Google]
BSwOq1H.jpg
73KB, 699x427px
>First off, the digital version of RiME on Nintendo Switch will now cost $29.99 / €34.99 / £29.99, the same price as the game on other platforms.

>For the Nintendo Switch version of RiME, all physical copies will include a printed code for a download of the complete, beautiful soundtrack by David García

https://www.greybox.com/rime/en/community/rime-pricing-nintendo-switch/

That price difference really bit them in the ass in the end. They sound salty as fuck over having to change it but at least they did.
>>
I'm assuming the physical version will still cost more?
>>
>>376520792
Still $5 more yeah, but they are throwing in the soundtrack.
>>
Companies where trying to make up some bullshit for why they were pricing higher.

The real reason is because it's a brand new system with a small library and you're exploiting that people are kind of desperate for games in the early stages. Simple as that. Nobody will believe or respect you if you make up some shit other than that you want more money.
>>
>>376520792
Cartridges are more expensive than discs. What did you expect?
>>
File: download (3).jpg (8KB, 271x186px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
8KB, 271x186px
>>376521415
I expected it to be more. Just double checking. I'm still torn on weather or not I'm picking this game up but if I do it will be physical.

Anybody know if it's a limited print release like Puyo was?
>>
>>376521019
Is that why shit like bomberman costs £50 for the switch?

Switch games are nearly twice as expensive than many other games because owners are so desperate
>>
Will there ever be sales prices on digital codes? I wanna buy mario kart, but i dont want a stupid physical copy. Amazon has ohysicals for like $13 cheaper. Why cant that price be equaled with digital?
>>
>>376521672
Bomberman is an exclusive.
>>
>>376521534
>a limited print release like Puyo was?
Shit, PPT had a limited print release? I'm glad I bought a physical copy now, even though the inside boxart in Europe is literally nothing.
>>
>>376521534
Puyo wasn't a limited print release, though.
THIS GUY'S GOT MORE MOUTH THAN ROBERT MCGEE!
>>
>>376521672
Yep. Everyone wants to extort people while the systems new.

But prices are already going down. Zelda was £65 at its peak but can be found for £45 now
>>
are they the devs who whined about Neogaf bullying them?
>>
Eurogamer and its "Nintendo forces third parties to have price parity between digital and physical versions" claim BTFO
>>
File: Denuvo.png (13KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
Denuvo.png
13KB, 960x640px
One important thing. Will it use Denuvo?
>>
>>376521019
And yet Nintendicksuckers were ok paying $60 for two last gen ports and didn't complain.
Really makes one think that it's ok when Nintendo is doing it.
>>
>>376524375

Sony did it for 2-3 years at the beginning of then gen.

Really makes you think
>>
>>376524114
>"Nintendo forces third parties to have price parity between digital and physical versions
But anon the physical and digital edition isn't the same. Physical includes some extra shit :^)
>>
Well now that thats out of the way... is it any good?
>>
>>376524114
Why are Eurogamer so full of shit? Like I've never known a gaming website as terrible as them when it comes to flat out lies.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.