[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overwatch-ELO hell and Toxicity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 704069.jpg (3MB, 4000x2250px) Image search: [Google]
704069.jpg
3MB, 4000x2250px
hey all,
I've been playing overwatch all day today and went on a 13 loss streak in ranked. this is massively bad news as I'm sure you can all understand. This dropped my SR significantly so i took a step back and said to myself "what am i doing wrong that i can change to help my team win instead of blaming a shitty handsoap/junkrat/mcree pick for the loss". i usually play either lucio, mercy or ana depending on the existing team picks and i would usually get very tilted when a low rank player would insta lock handsoap on offence as this pick will almost always lose you the game if the player hasn't got atlas half decent aim. so i decided to start changing my pick to suit the insta like trash that you find in the ELO hell property market. so the last game of the night (10 minutes or so ago) i got another handsoap and junk rat insta lock with a mercy, lucio and a soldier. what to do? obviously we need another tank so i took rein (jesus christ rein is bae) rein has to be my favourite character to play in the entire game however I'm not very great at using him. so i decided as I'm rein the tip of the spear, ill take the initiative and start making callouts; my shield is down, soldier on the left, take out the pharah, pls get on the point, ect...
long story short i started to compliment the handsoap and the trashrat when they made a half decent play... this confidence boosting definitely made them play better as they had recognition for their risky pick and earnest efforts. we ended up winning the game.

anyway, what are your thoughts on changing up the solo queue meta so there is less toxicity and more ranking up for the community. I want to play the game in a co-op way however its hard to do that when there are insta lock handsoap mains.

also blizzard needs to give mcree some loving he's really underwhelming rn.

give your thoughts
Weinerbrod here, maybe ill see you in the game?
>>
>>376510818
NOT YOUR BLOG
>>
>>376510882
its an open forum tho?
>>
>>376510818
Who cares. Game is shit
>>
File: 1472227964267.png (159KB, 424x870px) Image search: [Google]
1472227964267.png
159KB, 424x870px
>>376510818
tl;dr
>>
All MOBAs have shitty communities, Overwatch is no exception.
>>
can we not try and make overwatch an exception though?

>>376511191
>>
>>376511057
No it's an image board for discussion of video games. Not a place for you to blog and cry about a "toxic" community. Stop being a lil bitch
>>
Shit thread check my 5
>>
>>376511369
Sorry but League of Legends strongly asserted that the correct behavior in these games is to be an unapologetic bastard for no reason. I'm whispered people post game about their rants and they told me to stop taking it seriously thats just how they are "Supposed" to talk
>>
tl;dr
Either fuck off to blizzard's forum for the mentally handicapped or stop playing such a shit game.
>>
File: 1491272546712.jpg (957KB, 960x919px) Image search: [Google]
1491272546712.jpg
957KB, 960x919px
ELO hell doesn't exist, you're just not as good as you think you are.
>>
>toxicity

Only massive faggots unironically use that word.
>>
>>376510818
>Everybody is shit except me
You're all equally terrible. This game was designed to make you miserable, only you can uninstall and free yourself.
>>
>>376510818
Didnt read, but don't play ranked if you don't want to lose your mind
>>
>>376511863
solid advice
>>
you need to stop taking videogames so seriously.
noone cared about winning or losing when playing TF2 or CS 1.6/Source.
i hate how everyone thinks it's about winning, playing meta, treating it like an esport.
when in reality it's about having 20 minutes of fun.
>>
>trashrat

I honestly have no idea why people hate him so much.

>no kills only trash damage

And yet somehow every time I play with the 'rat, i get both gold elims and damage.
>>
>>376510818
Toxicity is a meme
ELO hell does not exist
>>
File: 1486709174816.jpg (173KB, 506x900px) Image search: [Google]
1486709174816.jpg
173KB, 506x900px
>>376510818
tl;dr
>>
>>376510818
There's no ELO hell, it's a meme perpetuated by people who need to git gud.

A couple of people did an experiment a few months ago.
They took a gold shitter, who kept whining about being in elo hell and his team dragging him down, and boosted him to Masters.
Lo and behold, some weeks later he's back down in gold, completely btfoed and quit Overwatch.
>>
>>376511375
>No it's an image board for discussion of video games.
>console shitposting threads
>meme threads
>waifu threads

I don't like overwatch too but OP's post contains more videogame releated content than half of this shitty board.
>>
>>376514646
thank you for the support haha <3
its not that I'm getting over serious about the game i just think that everyones play experience would be better if people weren't such assholes to each other and instead tried to support each other more.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.