[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw no more 9pm-3am Baal runs I fucking miss this game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_3442.png (149KB, 256x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3442.png
149KB, 256x302px
>tfw no more 9pm-3am Baal runs
I fucking miss this game
>>
You know you can still play it.
>>
Diablo 3 isn't as bad as people say it is. I've been enjoying the PS4 version over the past month now they've also been given seasons.
>>
>>376510285
>grinding baal for hours on end is okay
>but grinding grifts isn't

Are D2 players legally retarded? Should playing D2 by grounds to diagnose someone with downs syndrome?
>>
>>376510321
Is the playerbase still decent? I seriously can't imagine that many people still play D2
>>
>>376510435
It's surprising how many people still play. d2jsp also seems to still be doing well
>>
>>376510435
You have no idea how autistic people are about this game
>>
>>376510635
>>376510705
Thats great to hear. Now I just need to get some cd keys again.
>>
>>376510285
And then missing your spot because someone beat you to it.
>>
>>376510967
I miss even the worst parts of diablo 2
>>
>>376510635
>It's surprising how many bots are running, and that people actually pay real money to buy things from bot runners
ftfy
>>
Just play path of exile
>>
>tfw no more "act x quest y" bro games
>>
>>376510375
It feels grindier than the first two games. In my opinion none of the enemies or combat mechanics are fun.
>>
>tristam runs

those were pretty comfy.
>>
>mfw newbie to the game
>go into cow rooms as a low level
>nobody would invite me to the group
>wait for them to leave the game
>go in the portal and grab up all the loot they left behind
>sell it to the vendors and feel like I'm doing something worthwhile
>eventually get killed by a heard they missed, or stumble upon the king.

Good times.
>>
>>376510435
d2 has more online players than d3
>>
Path of Diablo mod gets a patch + ladder reset on friday
>>
>cow level with group
>player dies
>comes back to get his corpse
>accidentaly picks-up/autoequips an item laying on the ground and doesn't notice.
>is killed again before reaching his corpse
>his old corpse explodes dropping all items
>grab everything I can.
>quit game.

Lost the count of all the times it happened during cow leveling past 90.
>>
>>376513480
>cow levels past 90

Why?

Also, Path of Exile is better. While I miss the old Diablo 2 feels, PoE is better in pretty much every way.
>>
>>376513961
Because before 1.10 cow level was the best way to level.
>>
fuck off nostalgiafags
Just played this until act 3 and couldn't take it anymore. It's so grindy and repetitive
>>
Path of diablo is set to reset in 2 days playing it until poe beta comes out lol
>>
>>376514337

shut up or ill kill ya
>>
>>376514337
>grindy and repetitive
nigga it doesn't sound like the genre is for you
>>
>>376514458
maybe
maybe I shouldn't have played a bowazon
maybe it's much more fun in multiplayer
>>
>>376514337
That's exactly what made it great faggot.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.