[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most of their fans pure cancer? Also Casual EZA thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 503
Thread images: 58

File: photo.jpg (30KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
30KB, 900x900px
Why are most of their fans pure cancer?

Also Casual EZA thread
>>
File: CJsTv_RUwAAgwf3.jpg-large.jpg (112KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
CJsTv_RUwAAgwf3.jpg-large.jpg
112KB, 1024x768px
How long until Like joins the group?
>>
Dead on arrival
>>
>>376508437
the fanbase took the love and respect thing too far. They also have no identity so they just spam any sort of joke the group puts out there. Most of them are also normie level crunchyroll anime of the week nerds and those types of people get annoying fast.
>>
It's a combination of being fan-funded and L&R. At best, the viewers are ass-kissers. At worst, they think they're genuinely their friends and procede to send ridiculous gifts.
>>
>>376508812
It doesn't help that the allies seemingly choose to ignore normal fans while catering to the freakshows
>>
>>376508812
>>376508919
Love and Respect is possibly the worst thing they could have done. They deflect so much criticism with that shit
>>
they have zero business acumen or creative direction. there is no one at the wheel, it is as a whole profoundly mismanaged.

just look at Kyle poking fun at Damiani at the beginning of the new Friend Code about how it's basically a bullshit show with no definition. he is 100% right and how that show got internally greenlit is mind-boggling.
>>
because they keep posting here rather than reddit
kinda like what you are all doing right now
>>
>>376509516
i dont like it, but you are correct.
>>
Nobody thought they were cancer until we saw them in person.

Same goes for /v/.
Neckbeards and greasy pizzafaced retards.
I've enjoyed E3 with you guys every year for a decade, but you're all faggots.
>>
>>376508437
Because
>"random shit confirmed" anon 2017 :P
>>
once in a full moon they do a stream I'd actually like to watch, and I never do because its video quality is fucking shit
>>
>>376508437
>Hit 40k
>"Okay what we gonna do? We got more money now how about we spruce up this garage a little bit, put a green screen up and get an artist to make some nice backgrounds for u-"
>"Uhhh.... how about we make a podcast for Nintendo and I'll host it. We can talk about the video games we played when we were 10 years old on it."
>"I don't know Damiani are you sure? We ca-"
>"No it'll be really good. We'll also make stupid mistakes where we forget to record an entire episode and then fall back on talking about the nintendo direct that came out last week."

Literally drop Damiani and Ian and just buy a big storage room and make a place to record shit with. Dammit.
>>
>>376508437
>Why are most of their fans pure cancer?
>Anon, 2017

CANCER CONFIRMED :P
>>
>>376509516
Friend code is unironically their best show right now
>>
the crazy fanatics hijacked the love & respect and made it their flag
friend code won't really work if Kyle "low effort" bosman is not there to counter damiani
>>
File: 1405282826076.jpg (25KB, 375x525px) Image search: [Google]
1405282826076.jpg
25KB, 375x525px
How the fuck do people watch Friend code? The man should never be in front of the camera never mind in charge of his own show.
>>
>>376512446
>>376513724
it's awkward as fuck and entirely pointless
>>
>>376513839
Check out those comments though, most people are praising it as professional and the best shit ever.
>>
They're not focused enough. I thought Jones would be able to handle running his own business, but the guy is way too friendly to be a boss. Kyle needs to make a new show, Damiani needs to never be on camera, Brad needs to go. Jones just lets them do whatever they want.

And obviously the "Love & Respect" motto is cancerous and retarded. Respect is fine, but "love" is pathetic and encourages a hugbox.
>>
>>376513839
>>376513724
I agree
Still their best show right now
>>
>>376513918
that's why EZA is fucked. they obviously don't do a lot of critical self-reflection and community will never push them to improve.
>>
>>376513724
it's a damiani in short podcast
>>
>>376514040
Amanda should be the boss, she would whip them into shape in no time.
>>
Everyone was pretty vocal about Damiani's Nier stream, have any of the allies addressed that?
>>
The thing that annoys me most is that as another anon said is that they are basically not taking advantage of business opportunities/sponsorships of some kind.

If they would have sponsorships of some kind i think they could easily get a small studio and an actual good camera that isn't a blurry piece of garbage.

I really like EZA but man, they really need to get out of that fuckin garage, for real.
>>
>>376508437
>it's a "Brad dates one of their land whale fans and stream" episode
Things will only be getting worse because of the model they have. Look at Kinda Funny, they literally copy their model and it turned into a shitfest very quick. What a waste.
>>
>>376514215
of course not
>>
>>376514215
yes, they uploaded the recorded footage on their let's play channel with the comments closed.
i'm not gonna watch the Nier spoiler mode if damiani is in it
>>
>>376514215
>>376514313
What happened?
>>
>>376514215
What was so wrong with it?
>>
>>376514040
>Brad needs to go
I like Brad sometimes. He likes good games but he just never has anything outside of the obvious to say about anything. Also it should be completely against the rules to turn up to the NEWS podcast and not know even the most basic shit that happened in the week. All they need is a fucking RSS feed with a few sites and to flip through it for 5 minute in the morning and at night. It's fucking lame of them to not be on their game with this shit.
>>
>>376514345
damiani for some reason decided to stream the whole playthrough, didn't enjoy the game, put zero effort (0 chips upgrade, use autosettings, died a couple of times and put the game in easy mode, died at ending E during the credits and just went and watched it on youtube while streaming). now i don't like backseating, but if you're putting up a stream take some responsabilities.
>>
Dude

soulsborne
>>
>>376514525
kek
>>
>>376514382
>>376514345
Probably just raged out of the game like a manchild as he is want to do. Like that Wii U farewell stream where he just put the controller down in a Mario Kart 8 match because he was salty about being karted a bit too hard.
>>
>>376514272
I don't agree with the KF parallel.
Think about them what you will, but KF have a relatively clear vision and purpose for every show and they have good production. They are not afraid to call their viewers dumb motherfuckers even if it's in half-jest and they are firmly in control of their shows/products.

As dumb as it sounds, they know how to remain "cool" in spite of their popularity and they keep appropriate distance from their community even though they refer to them quite disgustingly as "best friends". The community aspect is just as retarded, but at least it has zero repercussions on the content.

EZA, on the other hand, get a bunch of retards into a park for an afternoon and you can see or hear about it in all of their shows for the next two weeks.
>>
>everyone assumes Ben is the weeb of the group
>Only Blood actually knows the least amount of nip and can at least read kana fluently
>>
>>376514416
i feel that now they're not in the "business" anymore they just went full casual, not keeping up with the news.
brad is actually reviewwing games and doing a retro. kyle kinda lives off his former show because at the moment he just do the podcast, it's like 1 hour every week
>>
>>376514696
*knows the bare minimum
>>
>>376514540
Miyasaki
My man
>>
>>376514615
he put the controller down because he locked kyle in a situation he couldn't escape so he was sure to win
>>
>>376514540
>>376514794
>everyone and their mother is fucking sick of souls games at this point
>every souls game has been overanalyzed to death on youtube
>decide that making a retrospective is a good idea
the only way the retro will be at least decent is if they focus on what inspired the design of souls games, instead of mulling over souls games themselves.
but I don't trust Brad with an essay/research project even for a second, so into the garbage it goes.
>>
>>376514725
>it's like 1 hour every week

And it doesn't have to be. They keep doing these podcasts because they require almost no effort. The effort that goes into a podcast is A) everyone comes over at a set time and sit down on a couch
B) Kyle collects some articles from various websites throughout the week
C) If there is absolutely fucking nothing going on he has to come up with a topic of discussion
D) Fill it out with stupid viewer submitted games (durr guess the game durr) and maybe one or two questions of interest

The editing that goes on it is a little bit of music inserts and a sound effect for the bets. That's it. I was actually a bit fucking shocked when I saw that Damiani's nintendo podcast inserted some gameplay clips of the games they were talking about. What a fucking shock.
>>
>>376514643
>zero repercussion on the content
>Colin is forced to leave because of a tweet their "best friends" couldn't handle
Ok
>>
>>376512446
>>376514049
Mind elaborating? I don't see the appeal.
>>
Did you guys see the dragon booster sleuth?
Is Damiani out of ideas and thats why that show only gets 2 episodes a year?
>>
>>376515138
No fan mail letters or games
Nostalgia
We get to know their origins in videogames
Damiani is a sperg but he knows his shit when it comes to nintendo
>>
>>376515023
The only thing appealing about it is that retros (at least GT, not sure about EZA) are really well produced. I agree that they've kinda missed the boat though
>>
>>376515080
you are correct, but that is a singular extreme example. you don't actually notice it in a day-to-day.
>>
>>376515238
the deus ex retro was really shoddy. I think blood and damiani are actually the only two people in EZA who could single-handedly write a good retro. huber and brad are amateur writers at best. I always laugh when I remember that huber is a journalism major.
>>
>>376515314
Well, I think something like that will happen if is not already happening right now (the fans are divided because of the mods and Brad dating one of them I think). Eventually those hugboxes turn toxic as the relation between creators and patreons/"friends" becomes more dependable of each other.
>>
Blood playing Mother 1 is so good, he is the only hardcore one in the group and manages to have genuine fun even if the gameplay is tedious.
>>
>>376516013
I wish Blood had a hardcore show where he does real talk. I feel like he actually really understands the industry, but never says it like it cause he doesn't want to offend anyone.
>>
"Why are most of their fans pure CANCER?" - Anon 2017

CANCER CONFIRMED
>>
>>376517397
He is in every single stream
I wonder if he is a cripple bound to a computer all day
>>
You should post the criticism you have on their patreon page. I am pretty sure that they will take steps in the right direction if enough people call them out on their unprofessional missteps.

I think most of you here underestimate how refreshing a more or less relaxed and respectful game focused channel is for most people.

I think they have some good stuff, but are distributing their recources like amateurs.
They have to work harder to keep me as a patron long term.

Give Kyle and Blood more responsibilities. Kyle knows how to produce a show and Blood knows the industry better than any of the other allies. As much as I like Huber, and the other younger allies, I think they have to get a lot better at both writing, producing and hosting. It's just not up to snuff.
>>
File: when.jpg (160KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
when.jpg
160KB, 900x1200px
murder suicide when?
>>
>>376519426
To be honest, I got tired of them already. I will still look for their reviews and maybe watch E3 with them but I can't take anymore of their live shit and podcasts. Still, I hope they get better for their fans.
>>
>>376520142
when his hairline goes back. or hers
>>
File: 1480558994645.jpg (18KB, 295x490px) Image search: [Google]
1480558994645.jpg
18KB, 295x490px
>>376520142
I think I figured this situation out. On the latest Talking Syndrome, Huber is at Brad's place and mentions that he hasn't slept over "here" in 15 years.
Brad still lives with this parents and has let the perceived stigma of this get into head, making his self-esteem stop him from bagging hot Australian tourists on the beach. Instead he thinks he must settle for crazy fan girls who will surely never judge him.
>>
>>376519426
I already wrote an e-mail to Jones two months ago. He responded too. Pretty sure the recent cup of jones where he talked about the community was in part a response to that, as he used some of my wording.
>>
>>376521673
Good job for taking the time to write an email to the man! I haven't watched that episode yet.
>>
Ben is the most infuriating cunt because of the forced optimism that he practices.
Listening him talk about the detective vision bullshit and how it's actually super great and not at all made to cater to all the casuals and normies made me lose all the respect I had left for him. Worst part is that nobody dares to challenge his retarded views because of "LOVE AND RESPECT U GUYS"

Fuck Ben. Ben is a ho.
>>
>>376521819
I highly recommend writing him an e-mail to everyone who cares. As long as it's respectful and not purposefully malicious, he will take it seriously. Enough people see the problems that if they all took time to let Jones know very clearly, they could actually turn it around.
>>
>>376521948
Ben, we know you want to convince us that you don't visit anymore, but don't insult yourself.
>>
>>376522371
It would be really funny if the whole personality that Ben has online was a ruse and he secretly hated himself for it and started shitposting against himself.
>>
>>376521948
He seems so fake all the time like he is forcing himself to be nice, I dont mean that he is actually a bad person but that he tries too hard and it shows.
>>
File: 1440986940619.png (22KB, 128x132px) Image search: [Google]
1440986940619.png
22KB, 128x132px
Do you believe him?
>>>/wsg/1681187
>>
>>376523586
no, you can never leave
>>
>>376523586
I agree with him but I have nowhere else to go I will never post in a forum that requires an account
>>
>>376523586
stop posting this, ben
>>
>>376521476
care to explain or give me source on the whole hot girls wanting to talk to brad and huber ?
>>
>>376523586
you think ben can freely say he enjoy 4chan with kyleen murdoch and Ian around?
>>
File: 1484190352380.png (112KB, 225x214px) Image search: [Google]
1484190352380.png
112KB, 225x214px
>>376523875
https://youtu.be/I7bJceMn6nA?t=773
>>
File: 88499944494.jpg (14KB, 193x243px) Image search: [Google]
88499944494.jpg
14KB, 193x243px
>damiani has become so annoying that Ian is starting to become tolerable
>>
>>376524232
At least Ian's a good editor. They really need to give him more work instead of just having him on podcasts.
Damiani's just unbearable.
>>
File: 1472254434418.webm (1MB, 662x368px) Image search: [Google]
1472254434418.webm
1MB, 662x368px
>>376524232
*holds up a Nintendo Power page 20 feet from the camera*
>>
>>376524362

Honestly so long as he's talking about video games he's fine. I agree though, they need to give him more editing work, dude is a workhorse.
>>
Google says this is some faggy looking "musician". Why make a thread about it on /v/?
>>
File: huber'sbitch.jpg (95KB, 1045x666px) Image search: [Google]
huber'sbitch.jpg
95KB, 1045x666px
>>376524137
that was so fucking gay,
>>
>>376510168
That's literally one person who does that. It's insane, every single twitch stream he's there.
>>
>>376523824
This.
Used to never mind having a name on a forum but after coming here I've realised having no name attached to what I say is a good thing.

Too easy for some retards to get upset over an opinion you have, brush you aside as a "troll" and then good luck ever having a discussion again without that being brought up.
>>
File: 1490311722263.webm (999KB, 526x720px) Image search: [Google]
1490311722263.webm
999KB, 526x720px
STOP TELLING ME TO MAKE A NEW SHOW
>>
>>376526494
MAKE A NEW SHOW
>>
hi ben
>>
>>376523586
>it used to be fun
lmao
>>
>>376526494
What video is this from?
>>
>>376527585
Trial of Kyle
>>
>>376526494
gonna need a source on this one
>>
File: unnamed.png (57KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
57KB, 300x300px
>a new challenger appears

can you guys psycho analyze them too
>>
>>376528639
Went to shit when Ryan died, and I can never forgive them for giving Dan and Patty a platform.
>>
>>376528639
It's like EZA with just as shallow an interest in actually talking about games except with an old and jaded cynical angle.
>>
>>376526032
It would really be impossible to properly discuss just about on the scale such as /a/ or /v/ on a traditional forum tied to identities and crap.

Like. You can stay on topic and engage in on topic and interesting discussion about a new anime or game or whatever.
And then because people have identities attached to their names, some little faggot will most likely show up and go all
>But how can you even think that!? Because two seasons / 1 year ago / whatever you liked show/game X, and X is completely different! You aren't allowed to think both of these things! I refuse! Let me go on a rant about X and your relation to X and everyone else's relation to X and or you. And then how this off topic debate relates to Y which reminds me of Z which isn't really relevant to either X or Y nor the initial topic of the thread but it sure does relate to how much of a faggot I think all of you are!
And that's basically every large enough forum ever that's tied to identities. Almost the only way to avoid that crap is to make a dozen or so different accounts, about one for each topic or genre. But even then it doesn't change the fact that everyone else are tied to identities too, so the above remains unavoidable.
It's fucking shit. Really. I admit that 4chan is fucking shit too in addition to getting worse. But the above is just outright terrible. 4chan is at the very least usable for better or worse.
Enforcing identities is just an excuse to go off topic. And it's absolutely terrible.
>>
>>376529083
you are 100% right, one of the good things about 4chan is that you rarely get self-entitled posting. and if you do, it either gets ignored or that person gets called a faggot and everyone moves on.

you never get a "you aren't allowed to think x" because all sense of identity is removed. you have to wade through mountains of shit all the time here, but there's a good reason why people keep coming back.
>>
File: 82d.jpg (88KB, 547x720px) Image search: [Google]
82d.jpg
88KB, 547x720px
>>376529083
This. Other forums tend to have taboos and extreme a positiveness to them, not allowing real talk other than "I love this" and "I hope that"
>>
>>376514884
That was the 64 stream, on the WiiU farewell stream Damiani rage quit when he fell behind in MK8. If he joked about it and made it funny that'd be one thing but he silently stopped racing and was clearly fuming like a complete autist.
>>
>>376521948
I can't stand Ben anymore, the only time he's not copying Huber's personality is when he's pausing for effect before over-analyzing a minor aspect of a discussion they're having.

Not to mention the fact that he was complaining about Wolfenstein "insulting" the players who play on easy by having the picture of BJ with the pacifier.
>>
EZA is okay but it needs 2 important elements to take it to the next level:

1. More of Don Casanova, period.
2. Final Bosman on EZA. No idea why Kyle is hesitant to pull the trigger, unequivocally everyone wants this.
>>
>>376530747
That pacifier discussion was so cringeworthy. It's actually shocking how insecure they all are.
>>
>>376523586
>it used to be fun and lighthearted
You're full of shit Ben
>>
>>376530892
kyle says he's never happy with the things he makes but when you get paid by your boss to produce content you gotta do it. now he gets paid to stream tetris
>>
>>376521948
Detective vision crap is misused almost all of the time. Making it typically pretty garbage.
But he is indeed right in that it isn't always garbage. And I applaud Jones for actually bringing up old adventure games.
>>
>>376531142
He's right that it's necessary for things like smell, or things you realistically couldn't see or hear in a game, but excusing the lazy environmental visual design of The Witcher 3 side mission/hunts by saying that "it would be extremely annoying to complete these hunts without the geralt vision" when that game could have had more unique visual environment design to lead you toward where you had to go without having the player rely on the geralt vision all the fucking time.
>>
>>376526032
One thing i love about 4chan, that I find annoying about message boards, is the threads that repeat. Since there are always different people who want to talk about a game, and there are different ways to talk about a game. Those threads often vary in quality. Also when you try to post a topic, that has already been discussed, the people at the forum, the people point you to the search bar. Then at the same time, you are discouraged from necro-posting, so the threads constantly repeat. The other thing that happens is there is just one long thread like 30+ pages long about a game, and any questions you ask, people get annoyed with you asking about the game. The other thing about the thread is that there is always a FAQ in the 1st page, that they alway refer you to. I do not like this, since people learn better through their questions being answered. In a sense, the ephemeral nature of 4chan, makes people more willing to help newbies, since there is no FAQ in the beginning
>>
>>376532157
Yeah. That's pretty lazy and overall dull all around.
The lack of that kind of crap is also why the worlds of Morrowind and Breath of the Wild are so amazing.
>>
when will brads gf, amanda, ian and his friend get their new podcast girl power hour? is that the 50k reward
>>
>>376530892

If only Don liked to be on camera. Even if its just him talking about past experiences, I'd watch that for a few hours.
>>
>>376532487
I hate the fact that the 40k reward as a podcast rather than scripted content. Their scripted stuff (minus some of Ben's and Damiani's reviews) are good for the most part.
>>
>>376533000
Does Don suffer from anxiety?
>>
>>376525117
You suck at google, anon.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhSSNHgD7Wo

Holy fuck, who the fuck cries over fucking gametrailers? jesus fucking christ
>>
>>376533645
These are the fans paying big money to the patreon. Beware.
>>
>>376521476
You're overthinking it.

This sounds as zealous as the "cancerous fanbase" you guys are complaining about.
>>
>>376533645
>who the fuck cries over fucking gametrailers?

desperate millennials willing to do anything for views
>>
File: 1468430951640.jpg (78KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468430951640.jpg
78KB, 750x500px
>>376523586
I've been telling my friends the same thing since like 2010. "oh I haven't been there in ages, it got too fucked up".

But here I am.
>>
File: Best of Times.jpg (580KB, 1031x4477px) Image search: [Google]
Best of Times.jpg
580KB, 1031x4477px
>>376523586
Oldfag here, I agree. I've been posting for 10 years and I just turned 30.

A number of factors really brought this place downhill. There was always shitposting and what not, but after TORtanic, 95% of the posters just want every game to fail or some scandal to break out.

I'm not going to pretend that I'm going to stop visiting this place, but the culture is undeniably different now. It's been a long time since we've had joyous moments like pic related.
>>
File: 1493923988499.jpg (18KB, 580x350px) Image search: [Google]
1493923988499.jpg
18KB, 580x350px
>>376533645
That thumbnail is fucking embarassing so I'm not even gonna bother watching it.

>No Final Bosman
>Fucking Friend Code or whatever it's called gets greenlit

le epic work, Jones.
>>
>>376533645
I wanted to post a reaction image but then I realized that that video has better production value than anything EZA has ever put out so now I feel weird.
>>
>>376533784
I was there that day. Japan time sure was a ride

TONIGHTS THE NIGHT
>>
>>376533784
That shit still happens, except there's a bunch of faggots complaining when X thing gets too much attention.
>>
File: 1480972297800.jpg (153KB, 589x669px) Image search: [Google]
1480972297800.jpg
153KB, 589x669px
Why does everything have to be in podcast form.

Why is Huber the only one putting out short-form videos. Why do Ben, Kyle and Damiani all think we need a 90 minute friendship simulator pizza party video.

Also, how come they never talk about the projects they do outside of EZA? I follow half of them on twitter but they never post other videos or essays or anything. They don't have to bring back Final Bosman or anything, just exercise some restraint and make something concise for once.
>>
>>376533645
>5 seconds in
>that faggy hair
>lip piercings
Never closed a video so fast.
>>
>>376521948
You should avoid watching their E3 coverage then
>>
hopefully for this year's E3 coverage they don't make their set look like a nazi altar
>>
File: TONIGHTS THE NIGHT.jpg (104KB, 693x800px) Image search: [Google]
TONIGHTS THE NIGHT.jpg
104KB, 693x800px
>>376533925
TONIGHTS THE NIGHT
>>
I AM LOVING THESE MICRO-TRANSACTIONS!
>>
>>376534189
>>376534189
Well since they're not all doing it fulltime, they don't have the time to be making original shows all the time.

Streaming and podcasts are a quick and concise way to both play games and engage with eachother and their patrons on mostly vidya games and sometimes other topics.
>>
>>376528639

>EZA = all passion, no business acumen, retarded fan base (L&R cult)
>Giant Bomb = no passion, all business acumen, retarded fan base (Cult of personality around Giant Bomb crew)
>>
File: 1455066709403.jpg (56KB, 848x929px) Image search: [Google]
1455066709403.jpg
56KB, 848x929px
>So what did you think of JoJo?
>I had the eng dub on in the background. I'm the perfect guest for this anime/manga podcast.
>>
File: Capture.png (49KB, 602x299px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
49KB, 602x299px
ben I knew you were lurking
>>
>previous 40k goal was Story Time with Damiani
>Damiani: "I don't know why no one wanted that one"

Hmm, I wonder why no one wanted that.
>>
File: 1494118451704.gif (264KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
1494118451704.gif
264KB, 256x192px
>>376535951
>it's a Ben subtweets us while a thread is up episode

Listen, Ben, we love you, but there's too many "podcasts" and too much Damiani.
>>
>>376535951
Why is he such a faggot. You should listen to everybody and use your brain, you are just hiding in your echochamber
Also funny you talk about honesty when your personality is so fake in front of the camera
>>
>>376536129
>>376535951

Honestly, it's just Damiani's podcasts and the movie and anime ones that are absolutely useless.

I really don't want this "all things geek" path EZA is going with this, they should focus on gaming. We already have too much of geek culture in what were supposed to be gaming websites / channels etc. I don't need to hear random people's opinions on the latest Marvel flicks, the cookie cutter animes, Zelda subculture etc.

Frame Trap and EZA Podcast are the best stuff they produce right now, I already love those.
>>
>>376536131
Fact of the matter is, people only post in these threads because they give a non-zero number of fucks. I honestly believe that taking criticism here would benefit them much more than listening to their "community".
>>
Haven't watched their shit in forever. What's Bosman up to these days?
>>
Except for Don and Bloodworth, they each need a kick in the balls.

Brandon for being too nice
Ian for being an attention-whoring SJW
Kyle for being a pussy
Ben for being so lame
Brad for being bleh
Huber for not working harder
And Damiani for being an unwatchable fat autist
>>
>>376536443
It feels like they're trying to grow by stretching themselves thin rather than by improving the production quality and effort of the shows they're already running, which is a mistake and might burn them in the long run. All of their shows that aren't the EZA Podcast or Frame Trap are really shallow and don't offer much insight, and even the EZA Podcast has its problems thanks to focusing more on community bullshit than headlines.

At least Kyle's finally added a new section for rapid fire news topics he doesn't personally care about, so there's a bit more discussion going on.
>>
>>376536880
>Huber for not working harder
I don't know about this one, Huber is the only one who has successfully revived his old format for EZA and he also does reviews.
>>
Is the podcast up yet?
>>
>>376536880
Huber is fine and he brings some variety to their opinions since he actually play sports games
>>
File: moore.png (46KB, 626x412px) Image search: [Google]
moore.png
46KB, 626x412px
>>376535951
>negative comments

Basically confirmed that he was in the thread.
>>
>>376535951
This is the kind of person that couldnt browse through this thread without crying, the kind of person that cant be rational and objective and analyze criticism no matter where its coming from.
Enjoy your stagnation.
>>
>>376536907

Yeah, they really should tone down the L&R segment on the EZA podcast. They've said multiple times they already have too many shows about answering people's questions and hearing their voices (Community video, Cup of Jones, monthly Q&A, they answer stuff on streams etc.) and they know that when they do full L&R episodes of the EZA podcast they tank. Limit it to 2 interesting questions a week, 3 if none create huge conversations and stay focused on news...

Also, they really need to change the camera setup for different podcasts, at least to give an illusion that you're not seeing the same podcast every single time. Every show they make feels the same because of this.
>>
>>376537178
I want to give Ben a swirlie.
>>
>>376537178
>felt bullied

Yep as I feared

WE ARE NOT BULLYING YOU BEN WE ARE TRYING TO GIVE YOU ADVICE YOU SHOULD ALREADY KNOW WE CALL EACH OTHER FAGS ALL THE TIME HERE, LEARN TO EXTRACT THE USEFUL INFORMATION AND STOP BEING A THINSKINNED FAGGOT
>>
File: 1486431752357.webm (2MB, 934x720px) Image search: [Google]
1486431752357.webm
2MB, 934x720px
>>376535497
I guess, it all just feels so aimless right now. On GT it was pretty simple in the last few years, there was the flagship GT podcast, there was Final Bosman, and there was Easy Update, all in addition to the reviews. There was a lot of creative content, all in the space of about 60 minutes.

Now you have 200+ minutes a week of guys just hanging out and complaining about the 2DS. I get that some of them are busy, but I'd rather see one 5 minute, deliberate video than 90 minutes of living room fireside chats. I'm busy too, I can't devote like five hours a week to meditating on what Michael Huber thinks about the new Wonder Woman trailer.
>>
>>376537178
>>376537254
>>376535951

The thing that bothers me the most about Ben's attitude, as much as I like him and every piece of content he's a part of, is that he's constantly playing this 'I'm being bullied, the world is a negative place' attitude on Twitter, even though every EZA member is SHOWERED with amazing gifts every week, as well as respectful and emotional comments. He sees one negative comment or slight criticism on the internet and he goes full depression mode "how could the world be so mean?" when they're some of the luckiest people in the world for having one of the most successful patreons out there, literally playing games for a living, having the most tolerant audience etc.

I don't know what happens to these game "journalists", but why are they so thin-skinned?
>>
Bosman is focusing on stand-up comedy, that's why he doesn't create a new show like Final Bosman, EZA is just his secondary thing right now. Soon, he gets a writing gig in some B-Tier show and he'll be out, unfortunately. If he leaves, EZA dies.
>>
I respect Ben a lot. While i do disagree with his thoughts on detective mode, I like his attempt to rationalize it. No other Ally can craft words in the way he can (minus Bosman' squirming). Easily one of the best writers who can carry their passion through their words.

I get the argument for being thin skinned, but when thats all you see, it adds up to be way bigger then we see.
>>
>>376537796
The difference being they probably got way more money while under a parent company on top of studio equipment to produce better shows versus still being stuck in Brandon's garage and streaming in their own homes.

Since their primary source for income can just up and walk out on them (which is possible for patrons to do), they have to provide for the mass majority instead of the minority (which is /v/).
>>
>>376523586
>it used to be fun and lighthearted
I have to agree
as some faggot who's been on this piece of shit site for more than 9 years now, it's full of autism and weeb shit that should've stayed on /jp/
lighthearted? fuck no
>>
File: 1487734351873.jpg (8KB, 164x202px) Image search: [Google]
1487734351873.jpg
8KB, 164x202px
>>376537863
Ben especially got shat on a lot in school, mostly over his hydrocephalic premie head. I think it's a big part of why he reverted to working for video games instead of pursuing a more substantial career, or just being a farmer like he mentioned one time.

It makes him a little annoying sometimes, but it also makes him one of the best reviewers for JRPGs and weeb action games out there.

Ben's my favorite.
>>
>>376537863
EZA are mostly manchildren. Even Jones doesn't seem like an adult, and Bloodworth is pretty aloof.
>>
>>376537863
You call that advice he's giving "depression"?

If he really were depressed, he would've gone off the deep end like that one time TB made a sound cloud voicing his depression over reading negative youtube comments.

Don't overthink it.
>>
File: 1455050589977.webm (624KB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
1455050589977.webm
624KB, 854x480px
>>376537989
>Bosman is focusing on stand-up comedy

Source.
>>
why did none of you niggers post the EZA podcast?
>>
>>376538186
As opposed to mature reviewers for mature people such as yourselves known as Giant Bomb?
>>
>>376538046
>No other Ally can craft words in the way he can (minus Bosman' squirming). Easily one of the best writers who can carry their passion through their words.

This sort of dick-stroking is what made him into the abomination he is today. In the early stages he was pretty good because he wasn't over-extending himself, now he actively tries to make his writing appear deeper than it is. Listening to him talk is a struggle because he can't get through one sentence without pausing because he's trying to over complicate things. As far as getting their point across I'd say Brandon and Kyle are by far the most effective speakers, and Huber is up there too.
>>
File: 1429086720373.gif (893KB, 240x181px) Image search: [Google]
1429086720373.gif
893KB, 240x181px
>>376538398
Because it's not up yet, faggot.
>>
It seems like Jones, Bosman, Ian, and Brad have something equally nor more important to them than video games.

Only Huber, Ben, and Damiani seem really devoted to video game "journalism" as a career. Bloodworth would just work in PR for Sony or something. Don isn't really one of them.
>>
>>376538427
>>376538186
Aren't most people who take games this seriously (outside of actual developers) giant manchildren or try and act cooler then they actually are?

I'd rather take the manchildren with some level of optimism and some self awareness over fucking Kinda Funny.
>>
>>376538125

He's my favorite as well, but it pisses me off when he posts stuff like that, because it seems extremely ungrateful of all the nice things they have. Can you imagine if you got amazing gifts from fans all over the world who LOVE you (to a fault, sometimes) for simply talking about your feelings about games? He can literally mention in one podcast or stream "Oh yeah, I'd love to read / watch / eat _____" and in one or two weeks he'll be getting the thing he mentioned from fans, with a beautiful letter to accompany it, like Damiani got a NES Mini which is expensive as fuck right now.

Sure, it's not the best job in the world in terms of money, but he can literally pay for his rent, his food and his entertainment with it. All these amazing things and a few bad comments bring you down? Pisses me off.
>>
>>376538596
>Huber
>devoted
what the fuck? that little faggot sucks every devs dick. not to mention he wants to enforce the plague of the industry like DLC, season passes and remasters because "muh next gen"
he is the embodiment of whats wrong with gaming
>>
>>376538427
I mean personality-wise. They all seem sort of stunted. Brad lives at home and dates a fan, Huber's basically a kid, Damiani is autistic, Kyle's a weirdo, Ben is kind of a baby, Jones loves Disney and cartoons. They don't seem responsible enough to run their own business.
>>
>>376538456
pausing mid sentence to think of a better word is fine. wanting to say the right thing in the best way possible is respectable. That coupled with the need to be entertaining almost every day can be a drain.

He isnt one of the best speakers by a long shot, but he is one of the better writers.
>>
>>376538282

It's like this everytime, dude. Sure, it's not full depression mode like I said, but it's borderline bipolar of him to let a few negative comments bring him down when he's showered with comments about how he's dear to so many people.

I'm a journalist, I write for a newspaper and I know how one negative comment can stand out in a sea of good ones, but it's usually because a negative comment is trying to challenge my reporting skills, which is not the case for him. And the good comments I get aren't saying how amazing I am either and they're certainly not wrapped around with gifts, they're usually just tied to the piece I wrote.

He's a very lucky man and he shits on this when he posts stuff like that so often in his twitter account.
>>
>>376537178
benpai still read us! ben you know how 4chan works, c'mon. everything get boosted here
>>
>>376538383
Is he describing bloodborne in that webm because it's pretty fucking accureate representations of my feelings while playing that game.
>>
>>376539196
MGSV
>>
>>376539196

MGS V.
>>
>>376539268
>>376539248
Oh right makes sense I guess.
>>
>>376538737
I'd love to hang out with a guy like Huber but he really does support a ton of cancerous shit.
>>
File: 1493002454441.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1493002454441.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>4chan
>a place for hate and degeneracy
>doesn't like EZA
>a group that boasts love and respect
>>
File: huber heil.png (181KB, 332x355px) Image search: [Google]
huber heil.png
181KB, 332x355px
>>376538661
You have accurately summarized my feelings on the boys. They have NOTHING to complain about and this semi-virtue signalling against negativity makes them look like victims.
>>
>>376508437

Surrogate friend online communities seem to always attract the biggest babbies.

It happened with Giant Bomb too.
>>
File: 1493320838961.jpg (295KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1493320838961.jpg
295KB, 1200x1200px
Hey Ben, show this to Ian and share what his feelings about it are.
>>
File: really makes you think.jpg (47KB, 789x404px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.jpg
47KB, 789x404px
>>376539473
Love and respect is fake
Hate is genuine
Only redddit think peoples gets any more degenerate as soon they get anonymous.
>>
I miss Elyse.
>>
I do believe they've got some genuine issues with their business.
But at the same time I still enjoy the majority of their content.

I don't even mind Ian for as long as he doesn't go off topic.
>>
>>376539915
James and Elyse moved out to LA to become writers

What the fuck is this shit?
>>
"Love" being part of their slogan is pathetic and devalues the word.
>>
This weird, attempted analysis of minor actions and character is why no one likes e-celeb threads on /v/. It means nothing, and it becomes anons talking about the people rather to the games they are playing and the group's opinions on a game. TBFP threads quickly became shit, GB threads became shit, and I wouldn't be surprised if GG threads went to shit in the same way Did KF ever have /v/ threads? I never saw any, probably because they're shit, especially without Colin.
Someone pausing mid sentence to think of a word or someone overusing a word when they speak becomes noticeable when you listen to them for hours in a week. everyone has a verbal tick or quirk, and I'm sure being told about it plenty of times becomes grating and bogs you down when its hundreds of people saying it.
>>
>>376540281
True. 4chan needs a /YouTube Shit/ board.
>>
I just watch for Tetris
>>
>>376540281
Yeah guys, lets drop the negativity and get back to L&R :^)
>>
>>376538456
I kind of disagree. Although his pause is noticeable, he shits out a well put together thought 99.9% of the time. It's a much better alternative to people who let their mouths run quicker than they can think.
>>
>>376540502
absolutely. keep the people who want to talk about a subculture on its own board dedicated to that subculture. /vp/, /vr/, /w/, /d/, /yu/, /u/ all exist for that purpose.
>>376540726
it isnt about focusing only on L&R, its about not being a dick. Criticism and calling people a faggot are different.
>>
>>376540502
not just that
there are some youtube stuff that's actually interesting to talk about but there isn't a board that fits it
and youtube is big enough that it should get its own board
>>
>>376541073
>>376540502
How about /socialmedia/
>>
>>376508437
Because of cult mentality, they have a pantheon they're invested in via Patreon and faux freindship, they have a mantra "Love and respect" and they are mostly children or people with the mentality of children.

It's fulfilling to feel accepted and part of something bigger, it always goes to the head of the most fringe and whacked out people. They feel like they're actually friends with the group, and the group reinforce this feeling and act like they're friends with the community when in reality that's virtually impossible.

It's a shame because it's not really EZA's fault, it's just how cult fandoms are, kind of like MLP's insanity but not quite that bad yet.
>>
I like and respect Easy Allies. But those dedicated fans are creepy. Like scarily so.
Like you can say something really mellow that hardly even counts as criticism. Easy Allies might even see the comment, and they naturally don't even give a fuck because the comment was completely harmless from the beginning. But it can still cause turmoil and complete rampage in the chat and comments.
>>
>>376539915
Ian says he's happy so long as Elyse is happy.
>>
>>376538383
https://www.ucbcomedy.com/user/13628
>>
File: 1442293671405.jpg (370KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442293671405.jpg
370KB, 1440x1080px
>>376542093
>>
>>376542093
>UCB
Fuck those guys for kicking out Dick
>>
>>376542093
I think Kyle is legitimately C-tier
>>
Reminder that Ian "Our Guy" Hinck is the only member who regularly visits here

https://youtu.be/qMxQpxxBnDQ?t=945
>>
no bully ian
>>
>>376542875
th-thanks doc?
>>
>>376542875
thanks doc
>>
>>376542875
legitimately what the fuck I love Ian now
>>
>>376542875
Piccolo dick has long been stolen by the rest of the internet dude, well its dumbed down version piccolo doc
>>
>>376542875
I mean, we do have an lgbt board for some insanely dumb fucking reason.
>>
>>376542875
Ian confirmed for undercover GG spy.
>>
>>376542093
I wonder how Jones really feel about this.
>>
>>376543676
seeing as he knows all the allies cant be full time, probably fine. I believe a Cup of Jones mentioned that they would need 200K a year to fully employ and cover 9 people. Whatever people have to do to make ends meet.
>>
>>376543815
they make 200,000 every 5 months
>>
>>376543815
wait. it would be way more than that. dont feel like finding that quote though
>>
>>376543815

>200k a year to fully employ 9 people

They make more than that, though, even when considering the patreon tax and other things.
>>
>>376543815
I think you mean a month, but that's because LA is a retarded city. Also they wont just want minimum wage to live off.
>>
File: 1493765146781.jpg (32KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1493765146781.jpg
32KB, 700x700px
Jesus... Ben is triggered af on twitter right now
>>
>>376542875
Ian if you read this, murder Damiani in his sleep and put all his Nintendo cartridges next to him
they'll think he nintendoverdosed

I'll give you like 5 bucks on patron for 2 months
>>
>>376537178

Man, Ben's potential would be great if he was not bound by this carebear bullshit. He's one of the most eloquent writer on EZA and has such a passion for games...

I know very well the feeling of being the weirdo in school and of bullying, but this attempt to make the world into a hugbox is self-defeating, rather than self-improving.
>>
>>376544761
I think he has legit issues, maybe bullied to near suicide or something in school, better to leave him alone
>>
>>376542093
This is from a couple years back. He was writing/acting for a comedy group while with Gametrailers. I think it's all up on Youtube somewhere
>>
>>376545168

He's still doing that
>>
File: 1346258806751.jpg (11KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
1346258806751.jpg
11KB, 250x333px
>>376545047
>wait a minute, that gold NES Zelda cartridge... Damiani would never remove it from the sealing. This smells like murder.

Then Ian is also gone from EZA and we all win.
>>
>>376538850

Now that you mention it... Jones' Dysney boner is kinda creepy.
>>
Every wednesday we have an EZA thread to disguise the fact that none of us support their Patreon, but the mods'll ban us if we just ask for the link.
>>
>>376545567
I give them a dollar a month but don't even care about Cup of Jones. Getting the podcast early doesn't feel like cheating, because it's usual shit anyway.
>>
>>376545715
They don't do enough with the money they have. I like some of the guys but I'm not paying Ian's salary so he can wander around LA making vlogs with his hipster friends and I REFUSE to support Damiani's unhealthy obsession with Nintendo.
>>
>>376519426
I think I will actually
>>
>>376545857
At least 50% of Easy Update episodes are him playing a game with at least one other ally. They can be pretty good honestly, like the "Not My Baby Boy" one with Kyle. Also, kill your babies can be good.

I always skip the song and any episode with his random "gal pals" though.
>>
>>376508579
>>376508579
Hopefully after they fire Damiani
>>
>>376546034
>he makes let's plays too
You're not convincing me.
>>
>>376546126
They're very short and he edits them for the best parts. Generally it's like 15 to 20 minutes of him and some others trying a weird indie game (not pixelshit) and it's kind of amusing. Honestly, they can be better than Tuesday stream because there isn't a lot of extra fluff and shit.

The Halloween spookie one and the baby boy one are both with Kyle and so they're actually funny.
>>
>>376536880
yeah come on man, leave huber alone. Probably the hardest worker that also takes playing games serious.
>>
>>376545567
I gave them 5 dollars through the first year but it's not really worth it nowadays.
>>
>>376537009
>>376537142
>>376546436
Of the people that need a kick in a balls, Huber is the least of an issue. I guess I'm just pissed that he also doesn't seem to have any business ambition. Bloodworth does, and Don isn't really part of the group.
>>
hi ben
>>
>>376537178
Damn it, I actually really like Ben, but he needs to learn to take criticism for his own personal betterment. Too much hugbox mentality is smothering.
>>
>>376535951
Ben criticism is necessary, we just want you to be better
>>
I want to send Ben a mean, video game-related tweet. Something like "hey loser, did your mom put in the big head cheat when you were born"
>>
>>376546658
i'm going to kill myself if you don't be nice to me and give my friends all your money
>>
>>376547020
Hilarious but I don't know how touchy he is
>>
https://twitter.com/BenMoore035/status/862408473127997440

>Even somewhat recently

I dont get it, you have a job, a gf, friends, went to Japan
Im a neet no friends, over 30 and virgin, will die alone and forgotten

And I dont get depressed, the fuck is wrong with you man
>>
>>376547020
That will make him kill himself guaranteed.
>>
>>376547157
That's how depression works.
>>
>it's a "Ben has an episode on Twitter" episode
>>
>>376547020
I'm sure he will listen to your show suggestions then.
>>
>>376547141
He said in an older podcast that it was a birth condition he nearly died from. I think he's fine with it on a personal level, but stooping to insulting his head won't change his content.
>>
>>376540006
Yeah, she really cancelled out a lot of autism
>>
File: 1494186480219.jpg (423KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1494186480219.jpg
423KB, 850x1200px
>>376547096
Here, have Makoto pic, Ben
>>
>retweeting and posting that shitty fan-art everywhere
it really creeps me out and they dug themselves a hole the second they shared the very first fan-art they ever received because there is no stopping it now
>>
File: IMG_0586.jpg (61KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0586.jpg
61KB, 640x400px
>That early tabletop episode where Ben told Kyle to shut up.
>>
>>376547396
>she shares a Mandatory Update tweet
>her 140k funhaus followers don't give it any attention

What a shame. Ian really screwed that pooch.
>>
>>376547157
First world problems.
>>
>>376547524
you can't make a post like that without a link/timestamp, brah
>>
>>376547524
Gimme a link
>>
They need a monthly survey on their patreon quick
>>
Remember when Kyle dropped P5 because Joker's too handsome? Good times.
>>
>>376547918
It makes it too hard for him to self insert.
>>
>>376547524
Wasn't it Ian?

Ben has definitely gotten better as a DM. I tried going back and watching Tabletop Adventures and he comes across pissy and stubborn
>>
>>376547918
Remember when Kyle made the podcast 60% fanquestions while ignoring news he personally doesnt care about? Oh wait thats every week
>>
>>376548065
But they talked about Vanquish and Bayonetta coming to PC during two whole minutes. What else do you want?
>>
>>376548065
This is more annoying to me than Ian and Damiani shenanigans. It's just fucking lazy.
>>
>>376548247
He literally made a section called "news I dont care about" what the fuck man
>>
>>376544761
Screenecaps pls?
>>
>>376508437
wtf i hate casual now!
>>
>>376547157
Is he serious
>>
>>376548312
lel, classic Bosman
>>
I want Elyse back
>>
>>376548729
You can't have my wife.
>>
File: 1339604590746.png (42KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1339604590746.png
42KB, 500x461px
>>376547157
>Im a neet no friends, over 30 and virgin, will die alone and forgotten

jesus fuck, thought I was the only one.
>>
>>376547918
>Huber calling him out on it on Frame Trap
Kyle's rebuttal was pathetic.
>>
>>376548729
She's a lot better at Funhaus.
>>
>>376548729
I want Eliza to be fucked by a bunch of niggers in front of a tied Ian while Damiani talks to him about Nintendo.
>>
>>376548912
Are you kidding there are hundreds of thousands of people like that.
>>
>>376548914
he could have said "i don't want to play it", it's fine
>>
>>376548912
>>376547157
im 28 but i'll be there soon...We may be a minority on /v/ now, but im glad there are some of us left.
>>
File: come on.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
come on.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>376508437
>EZA thread almost 300 posts long on a wednesday
>no ones posted it
Come on Ben.
>>
>>376549174
Just a sec, there's only the weird RSS thing yet.
>>
Replace Ian and Damiani with Elyse and Luke Arnold and shit would be ten times better
>>
>>376549009
Hell there is probably a million in Japan alone
>>
>>376524232
How is this even possible
>>
>people liking elyse
she's a weirdo canadian hole, leave her on funhaus where she can cuss like a regular person they can actually use her editing skills
>>
>>376549942
Shut the fuck up you idiot. Shes a beautiful aryan specimen unlike your acne ridden, dead eyed, expressionless self. Please leave and never come back.
>>
>>376548729

Elyse was great, she felt like the only self aware adult during the GT days, EZA as they are right now really need an "adult"
>>
>>376550037
go home, ian
>>
>>376550081
>EZA as they are right now really need an "adult"

You make EZA sound like a child some one's trying to rape.
>>
>>376550261
it's not rape, more like an escort service on patreon
>>
How is Brandon not done with Zelda? The game is over a month old and isn't that long. He hasn't even finished a dungeon yet. What the fuck could you possibly be doing?
>>
>>376550261

they might as well be children, their naivete and listlessness is depressing to watch

and I meant a metaphorical adult, either one of them needs to grow up and take things seriously, or they need to hire a producer or SOMEONE to tell them to do things properly. Some people don't work well unless they have a fire lit under their ass, not everyone has drive
>>
Ben
>inhales
>raises fists

Huber
>dude
>hype
>zeitgeist

Brad
>"kinda like thing"

Blood
>autistic serious answer to a joke

Damiani
>muh Zelda

Ian
>mental breakdown caused by Elyse cuckold aftermath
>plays Souls while getting fucked by his roommate Oumar
>I speak into their mind while my raven does things.
>>
>>376549942
Get out
>>
>>376550554

I think Jones is the only one who has actual work ethic asides from Blood. Doesn't he edit and do voiceovers for literally every piece of professional content they do?
>>
>>376513724
>How the fuck do people watch Friend code?

Kyle is on it

Otherwise I would not go within a mile of Damiani
>>
File: 1488743134754.jpg (18KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1488743134754.jpg
18KB, 256x256px
>Kyle doesn't want to play P5 and a lot of other nice games
>instead plays a gigantic fuckton of trash games no one even fucking remember for years
>>
>>376514263

I personally love not having to hear them drone on and on about shitty Blue Apron or Jerries Berries or Flowers R Us every fucking podcast
>>
>>376550710
I thought most of the allies are spreading out and doing that?
>>
>>376550631
Ians character is BY FAR the worst in Tabletop Escapades, I wish they would replace him with Jones or Don maybe
>>
>watch Q&A while playing Grim Dawn
>all those few second silences after Ian answers

Surely they are feeling it. Replacing him with another editor would likely be a wise business decision.
>>
>>376550782
He likes jokes more than games and those shitty games are easy to make jokes about
>>
>>376550730
Kyle seems bored as fuck on it though, which is sad cause I love to hear his Nintendo thoughts.
>>
>>376550631
I stop watching the Tabletop videos after the third one because of Ian alone.
>>
>>376550782

that's his gimmick

him talking about shite games is part of the appeal. I wouldn't about riptide gp 2 if bosman didn't talk endlessly about it

honestly watching kyle play normal vidya is just depressing. His dark souls 3 playthrough was sad to watch and you could tell he was forcing himself to play because chat/patreons wouldn't shut up about it.
>>
>>376550850
Probably. He's way too honest and just wants attention.
>>
Kyle is a comedian, not a games "journalist". He has no interest in news and only plays goofy games for the comedy. BvW is a meme show too.
>>
>>376550848

they need to rethink tabletop. They need a more strict GM who isn't afraid of killing off their characters over the dumb shit they decide to do. Ian and Huber would do way better RPs if they weren't playing the same goddamn character everytime. This goes for Kyle and Brad too
>>
>>376550631
>I speak into their mind while my raven does things.
Whats wrong with this? Not into D&D
>>
For people who normally play D&D: is the grid battle thing Ben did for the first few episodes common or is that just fancy shit?

I thought those encounters were really fun and then he never did them again
>>
>>376543815
They make 40k a month that's more than enough for 9 people considering that they have absolutley no production value that they need to cover.
>>
File: tmp_58351493532300102873029715.png (471KB, 466x470px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_58351493532300102873029715.png
471KB, 466x470px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9m7F4lzppsE
>>
>>376551392
Thanks Ultima
>>
>>376551181

bosman should just quit eza and take his comedy shit more seriously. His youtube vids where he's just talking in his kitchen are fine, I'd be okay with more videos like instead of the stupid podcast shit
>>
>>376551392
>damiani and never talks Brad
Great, more time for the autist to speak

Thanks Ultima
>>
>>376551392
thank Ben
>>
>>376551392
Thanks makibrad
>>
>>376551392
Shout out to Brad's get up this show.
>>
>>376551209
Yeah Pamper was cool and different for a week or two and then just turned into another version of Hogger/Law
>>
>>376551392
>2 news
>50 minutes of L&R

Jesus it just keeps getting worse
>>
>>376551392
That's Ultima but LL is shit
>>
>>376551392
N E W E R A
>>
>>376551392
Thanks Sophie
>>
>>376551392

thanks patron subscriber
>>
where's Don's Discount Gaming?
where's Game Sleuth?
where's semen demon Elyse?
>>
>>376539196
Where did it get 'uh?' for you, anon?
>>
Why do they only meet once or twice a week? They all had to drive to their GT office, so it can't be that commuting is an issue. Is it really just that Brandon's garage can't be a full-time office?
>>
>>376510827
They don't get that what made their GT streams good was there was more than one guy on the stream so their was some discussion and jokes to make the stream fun to watch and most of them were an hour long and at worst 1:15, Damiani needs to get that he sucks at solo streaming and his full playthrough of Mario64/Zelda OoT is fucking boring and no one wants to see him stream it for 50th time ffs.
>>
File: Meow Meow Meow Meow.png (221KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Meow Meow Meow Meow.png
221KB, 512x384px
>>376551392
>tfw you can't wait to see the podcast every week
>tfw you look at the timestamps and its all subjects you don't give a shit about
Fuck.
>>
>>376550782
Dumb Game Monday is an absolutely genius format though.
That whole idea of trying recapture the enjoyment for games one used to have for games as a kid, by picking a game and sticking with it, doing a sincere effort to try to like it even in the face of all its potential flaws. Is great.

Growing up it came natural. But before I knew it I had already lost that ability.
So now, even if it's a conscious effort as opposed to what simply came naturally in the past. I dedicate a day a week to playing a game just like that. Even if I initially wasn't planning on playing said game.
And another important detail also is, that when doing so, I force myself to stick to said game. As opposed to flip flopping about back and forth between newer releases as I have so often done ever since I became my own man with my own economy.

On that day at the very least. I'll make sure to play my chosen game. And I stick with the game until I am done with it.
Even if there are exciting and newer releases floating around. For that day I stick to my chosen game.

I might just be in a minority. I really have no idea. But doing the above has done wonders in terms of helping me truly enjoy videogames again.
>>
>>376550898

The latest episode hit me hard with nostalgia, but yeah I feel you.

So far it's the only medium in which Damiani is close to bearable, though he has a rare lucid moment on the regular show if they're talking about something that stifles his inner autist
>>
>>376551324
They are common, some people use them some don't, depends on how freeform you want the whole experience to be
>>
>>376551392
christ damiani put those gross fucking legs away
>>
File: 1472014678250.jpg (74KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1472014678250.jpg
74KB, 1080x1080px
>>376551392
Arigatou.
>>
Brad needs to develope a personality he might as well be a piece of furniture in his streams/podcasts.
>>
>>376552058

I think the problem is that damiani literally can't have an intelligent about a game if it isn't final fantasy or made by nintendo

like seeing nier get shafted that hard during his stream was painful to watch
>>
>>376552013
But the issue is that he deliberately chooses shitty games and tries to see the good in them. It's not about picking games he missed, it's about making something quirky and funny. I get it, but it's not really about video games to me. It's like Best of the Worst on RLM. It's comedy.
>>
>>376551312
The utility of it all makes every encounter extremely fucking boring
>>
>>376526494
Am I the only one who thinks he will after Bosman v Wozniak? He said the slot was open in the latest gundam stream so he isn't going to replace it with another stream
>>
>>376552139
>its a brad hosts and anime podcast and lets ben do most of the talking episode

the anime podcast was such a bad idea
>>
>>376552106
They had to edit and reupload the last show he was on because there was a couple of frames where he was hanging brain.
>>
>>376551392
Thanks Blair
>>
>>376551324

Roll20 is used by a lot of people, especially for online games. The issue is that it requires upkeep and has a (probably small) learning curve.

Especially for how TTE runs, their theatre of the mind stuff is working well since I have a sinking suspicion that Ben a) doesn't know how to balance his NPCs to ever be a threat to the four of them (or he's pulling punches because it's a show) and b) none of them really know the rules, still, after almost 60 episodes even though there are resources available and fans have supplied them with cheat sheets and books and other info

Which is fine, do what you want, TTE is really enjoyable but Kyle and Huber carry it. I am amazed with Ben's ability to adapt and not kick the shit out of them sometimes or lose his mind.

>>376552224

I keep trying to give him a chance because I hated Ian for a long time but every now and then I feel like he has some pretty alright opinions and is a cool dude (outside of his SJW meme shit and fucking constant SOULS parroting)

Especially in the latest group stream though, he's just unbearable. Always tries to "break the game" instead of giving a genuine effort, gets pissy when he loses, and doesn't even engage with the group.
>>
>>376552321
>lets talk about manga we have barely read 20% of

Jesus
>>
>>376552239
>It's like Best of the Worst on RLM. It's comedy.
That's an aspect to it too of course.
But I don't think dumb game monday is explicitly about picking "bad" games. As much as it is picking overlooked games, that naturally have a high tendency to not be all that.

But I get the impression that the hope remains for them to be good. Like a search for overlooked gems in a sense. That's always the jackpot.

But in the worst case scenario one can always, or hopefully at the very least, laugh at how bad the game is.
>>
>>376552257
he said he's replacing it with a new stream in the latest Q&A
>>
>>376552257
He's going to do some other inane shit. I highly doubt it'll be scripted.
>>
File: 1493004590035.png (194KB, 562x389px) Image search: [Google]
1493004590035.png
194KB, 562x389px
>>376552364
>hanging brain
>>
>>376552321

I honestly only watch the podcast and frame trap, and I'm slowly giving up on the podcast.

This week's panel of Damiani and Brad is literally the worst possible configuration of that podcast.

Brad seems like a cool friend to have, but he's useless in discussion. Damiani is... well, he's Damiani.
>>
Episode 13 of TTE is all you need to get a grasp of the whole show
>>
>>376552506
Son of a bitch
>>
The podcast just keeps getting worse, they always either have Damian or Ian on to ruin shit
>>
>>376552530
>>>376552257
his balls were showing.
>>
File: 1494355868971.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494355868971.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>376551392
>Brad
>Darmiani
Thanks for posting but I'll skip this one.
>>
>>376552013
I get what you mean, him and EZA as a whole got me a bit more passionate about games since I actively followed them. That's true
That doesn't mean his stream and most solo streams are interesting anyway.
Barely good for background noise while working.
>>
>>376552321
How was the Steins;Gate episode? I couldn't bring myself to watch it.
>>
>>376552610
Having the meat raw like that can give you cancer fyi
>>
File: 1488900566073.png (174KB, 258x294px) Image search: [Google]
1488900566073.png
174KB, 258x294px
>>376552139
Woah dude, really??
That's rude!
HAHAHA
>>
>>376521948
They all try to be inoffensive as much as possiable which is stupid, the only ones who criticize/poke the wasp nest are Kyle and Damiani (Ian tastes are shit), still i like Ben the most since he tries to play everything and give it a chance unlike the rest it's just he needs to embrace his weebness and not kiss the others ass I especially liked when he put Damiani on the spot when they were discussing Prey.
>>
>>376552702
They refer to the @channel as Reddit
>>
>>376552702
Ben liked it
Brad thought it was ok

Any discussion they tried to get into I'm sure you've heard a million times before
>>
>>376552702
Ben admitted the VN is better even though he only played it for 3 hours and only because everyone told him to try it.
And I skipped to that part in the video which was 4 minutes long so no idea how the rest is but fuck listening to plot summary for one hour
>>
File: 1494347366697.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494347366697.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>376552710
>he doesn't like his meat rare
FUCKING FAGGOT LMAO
>>
>>376552702

sorry man I dunno, I couldn't bear to watch the show after the berserk and jojo ep

the prospect of them having surface level discussions about random anime makes me ill and I haven't even seen much anime
>>
>it's a "Kyle dismisses Prey and Dishonored 2 and prefers to play Toad's Treasure Tracker" episode

Kyle is a funny guy, but he has irredeemably shit taste. He's also bad at anything non-Nintendo and terrified of horror games. He's sort of a meme.
>>
>>376550631

Brad on the latest Q&A

>Yeah, being a hair stylist really helped me with communication. I learned how to you know communicate better kinda like thing

Yeah, Brad, we believe it.
>>
>>376552931
But toad is the better game out of those
>>
>>376550959

This. I didn't know I DIDN'T want him to play normal games until he tried playing Dark Souls 3 on stream. It just doesn't work somehow. He needs to go back to his usual dumb games.
>>
>>376552931

I don't think kyle actually like video games

he likes comedy and he likes making comedy out of games but he doesn't actually like playing them
>>
>>376552931
Prey is literally an horror game
>>
>>376552702
>Steins;Gate refrence 2chan.
>Ben : "it's like a fictional Reddit!"
Also liking the dub.
>>
>>376552789
>Souls! Nomura!
>>
File: 1481657776537.jpg (160KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481657776537.jpg
160KB, 640x480px
>>376553112
>"fictional Reddit!"
>unironically liking the dub
>>
>>376553098
He said it wasn't going to be good.
>>
>>376553067

Someone who actually gives them money should ask him that?
>>
>>376551392
>yearly asscreed "leak"
>far cry rumors
>the rest is L&R
i'll pass
>>
>>376553067
I agree it's like he's ashamed of his hobby.
>>
>>376552702
>NAE HAS THIS FUCKED UP SCENE
>think they are talking about the whole going back in time via d mail and stabbing okabe scene and anticipate it
>WHERE SHE PUSHES MAYURI BY ACCIDENT
Them never reading the source material always hurts this stupid show.
It's at it worst during the Jojo episodes though.
>>
>>376553306
Well honestly it is only a better game than expected. There was a lot going on against Prey before release
>>
>>376551392
I love you Maki-chan.
>>
>>376553426
ORA ORA ZA WARUDO WHAMMU!
haha so epic XD
>>
I think we just love to hate them at this point.
Or maybe its just me
>>
>>376553426

>jojo ep
>sorry guys I didn't read up to part 7

nigga if you read jojo, making it to steel ball run and jojolion is half the fun. Well even if ben read it, we all know brad wouldn't and there would be even less discussion
>>
>>376553695
Kind of. I think it's the classic /v/ response: we only criticize them because we sort of like them. But we really like to criticize them.
>>
>>376553672
Are you ok anon?
>>
Helena is the capital of Montana!

I REPEAT

HELENA IS THE CAPITAL OF MONTANA
>>
>>376553770

I mostly criticize them because I liked their GT stuff and they've been completely to recapture that magic with EZA. Seriously fuck Deft and Viacom for ruining everything, I hate how youtube and eceleb shit literally forces everyone to become a "personality"
>>
>>376553695
I just want them to make a smart business decision and create content that is actually worth the 40k they get each month.
They reached a point where any sane person would invest their patreon bucks into a studio and go all in on production value.
But they rather spend their time preaching love and respect while just making more half assed podcasts.
>>
>>376553243
He plays P5 and Berseria with the dub even though both are shit and he said so himself, he's trying so hatd to fit in with the rest's normie tastes since he's a former /v/irgin who is ashamed of his weebness.
>>
File: 1480355645962.gif (998KB, 500x264px) Image search: [Google]
1480355645962.gif
998KB, 500x264px
>im anon and I fucking hate these people
>why hasn't the podcast been posted yet?
>Fucking the Easy Allies are the panel this week!?
>fuck this gay earth

It's like everyone in this thread is voluntarily punching themselves in the nuts...
Why?
>>
>>376508437
Most fans of anything on the internet are pure cancer. EZA is also super safe which akes it even worse.
>>
Brad looked kinda weird this week, like nervous, pissed off and half asleep at the same time
>>
>>376556068
Nice try Ben! We know it's you.
>>
So on thd podcast they're talking about Ass Creed an Far Cry and they brought the two least interesting people on to discuss it? Really?
>>
Why is Damiani so shit?
>>
>>376557465

I think it's more like they have a set rotation and that just happened to be the news this week. Still, rough draw. Not looking forward to listening at work tomorrow if it's Damiani and Brad.
>>
>film their podcast at 12am after a full day of dicking around and playing video games
>they're all obviously exhausted and want to go home

Maybe do the podcast first or something, seriously.
>>
>>376557701
The prime example of a Nintendodr0n.
>Zelda Zelda Zelda, Mario Mario Mario, FF FF FF.
>>
>>376556429
It's starting....
>>
File: 1492186729057.jpg (12KB, 426x314px) Image search: [Google]
1492186729057.jpg
12KB, 426x314px
>>376558193
Please no
>>
>>376557989
Yeah, but damn it sucks
>>
>>376558414

lets place a bet gentlemen

do you guys think EZA will last another year like this? Will they really be together a year from now?
>>
>>376558072
Their whole operation needs orgnizing, going over an hour is unaccepetable, they were already pushing it with 2 podcasts that go for too long, now they have 4!, friend code and the movie podcast shouldn't be podcasts, they should be well produced shows with no more than 15 minutes of run time, Bosman should man up and do a show, any fag can stream it's not "content" so stop saying we stream every day as if it's some amazing thing, i could stream using my PS4 while i'm playing and it wouldn't cost me a dime.
>>
File: just.png (378KB, 882x508px) Image search: [Google]
just.png
378KB, 882x508px
Come, join us.
[landwhale singing]
>>
>>376556429
Landwhale gf is stealing his life force to make herself even larger
>>
>>376558667

jesus christ

how can brad be such a fucking dumbass
>>
>Damiani puts his fucking disgusting fat hairy shins on display
>cargo shorts
>hat all the time
>actual neckbeards

I dislike him
>>
>>376558667
Are her pets crack addicts or what?
>>
>>376558568
If not funny "" Kinda Funny" lasted 4 years with their shit channel EZA'l would survivem
>>
>>376558193

someone post that screencap

EZA's days are numbered
>>
>>376558853
>not having snorting coke on hand for your fifteen Pomeranians
>2017
>>
>>376558792
>loves Kingdom of Hearts
>how can he be such a fucking dumbass
He JUST is.
>>
File: 1492120389759.png (239KB, 735x624px) Image search: [Google]
1492120389759.png
239KB, 735x624px
>>376558894
>>
>>376558831
Cargo shorts should be illegal in America.
>>
>>376559034
>his smile and optimism: gone
>>
>>376558894
>>376558568
I bet in this year probably Don will leave and probably another one. If Kyle leaves the next year is the last one.
>>
Brad is kind of weird. He's fairly tall and reasonably attractive, plays the guitar, and doesn't seem very autistic. Why does he still live at home and have such an ugly girlfriend.
>>
Bosman's Werevolves Within session was carried so hard by his lobby
>>
>>376559185
Autism
>>
>>376559232
I agree with this from very personal experience.
>>
>>376558667
wtf
I have 3 cats and 2 dogs and i could feet them for months with 300 bucks
>>
>>376557701
mumbles
has trouble with social cues
only capable of discussing FF and Zelda games
thinks it's funny to """troll"""
autistic, and not in an endearing way
doesn't justify his presence at all, at least ian does editing regularly
>>
>>376559232
But he doesn't seem that autistic. He's boring, but he isn't socially awkward.

Dunno, maybe he's the epitome of "hide your power level".
>>
>>376559424
See>>376558990
He shows it. You just don't want to notice.
>>
>Happen to catch a Brad stream back when Overwatch was coming out and the Blizzard-Tracer Ass thing just happened
>Brad streams overwatch and goes on a rant on how stupid it is on Blizzards part
>Gained some respect for him since everybody tries to be as inoffensive as possible, even Huber with their opinions.
>mfw Brad now.
>>
>>376559578
>Brad calls out people who clap at movies as idiots
>"they can't hear you!"

He's an alright guy. Honestly, I'd be friends with Brad but he's not the best streamer "personality".
>>
>>376559578
>Blizzard-Tracer Ass thing

What was that again?
>>
>>376508437
All e-celebs are cancer. Quarantine board when?
>>
File: smugblood.png (30KB, 588x404px) Image search: [Google]
smugblood.png
30KB, 588x404px
>>376559578
He did seem more "red-pilled" with his perspectives on sjw subjects but he refrained from speaking like he always do. He lost my respect after he started dating that fat fan though.
>>
>>376559780
Tracer pose was removed because someone complained on the forums that their daughter was being exposed to this filth and that it was basically "presenting" herself to men.
>>
>>376559960
Oh yeah I remember that. Fuck why would anyone play games from such a shit company
>>
>>376559890
/v/ is a quarantine board you stupid fucker, guess why /vr/ and /vg/ exist.
>>
>>376559960
It was removed because it was out of character, which I agree.
They replaced it with another butt pose, just more cutesy.
>>
Holy shit the end of this podcast, Jones basically revealing that he is not happy with the nintendo podcast at all lol.
>>
>>376560131

I sorta feel that blizzard was just stirring some shit when they responded to that person, they were trying to drum up the media and the internet with it since the changed pose is not even any different
>>
>L&R question asking Easy Allies what a sprite is
>Kyle chooses it to answer

For Christ's sake, come the fuck on.
>>
>>376560286

welp. Jones can be pretty savage when he wants to be
>>
>>376552013
Hell no, there are some absolute shit shows out there that need no more than 1hour of playtime before they should be thrown in a dumpster.

His Power Ranger streams were absolute torture, not even his jokes could save that shit.
>>
>>376559578
What do you mean Brad now?
I'm pretty sure he brought up some unpopular counter arguments to Jones last time he was on the podcast.

Also as much as I hate Ian for bringing up SJW shit and Dark Souls every time he shows up, he also sparks debates by criticizing things that others praise and by being cynical.
Brad + Ian on the same podcast makes it feel very different.
>>
>>376560286
There is a lot of passive aggressiveness going on when you look for it
Is like he cant act as a boss and is frustrated and the others feel like they might be stepping into each other toes when it comes to streams
They are extremely disorganized and lack leadership basically
>>
I honestly like Ian more then Brad and Ben. Ian can be a huge pain in the ass, but he brings some energy to stuff. Ben and Brad can be so fucking boring that watching them is pointless. Ian says stuff that's wrong or dumb, but at least he has an opinion.

Huber, Kyle, and Jones are generally the best. Bloodworth is meh.
>>
>>376558667

You've got to wonder if she's using her status as Brad's girlfriend as a platform to get exposure
>>
>>376542875
I think myself a pretty hardened guy as do most 4chan goers, but I don't know how I'd take having entire threads dedicated to shitting on me by name.
>>
>>376560998
Exposure for what?
She has no talent and she is ugly
>>
File: 1401281109284.jpg (36KB, 223x349px) Image search: [Google]
1401281109284.jpg
36KB, 223x349px
>>376561005
LMAO its just words nigga
Walk away
>>
>>376560998
No shit. If she didn't have him and the fact that she's a mod, no one would be following her. All she does is tweet about how miserable she is and how much she wants to die.
>>
File: 1472170644798.jpg (184KB, 435x443px) Image search: [Google]
1472170644798.jpg
184KB, 435x443px
>>376561083

For that retarded dogs/cats paypal thing whoring for money

There are so many people who think they are "big names" in the EZA community and the dumb shit they do in twitch chat and some of the gifts are just pathetic

Like if I sent a gift to EZA I would have a note that just said "I thought you guys would enjoy this" and might not even include my name. People sending in gifts and whoring out their Etsy shop or dropping their twitter name, come the fuck on man
>>
>>376561005
this
>>
>>376561005
Most people are shitting on Damiani. Plus Ian probably realizes 4chan is full of alt-right supporters. He can brush it off.
>>
>>376560830
Blood has the industry contacts and the scoops.
Ben can criticize the industry and game design better than the rest.
But both of them have a tendency of sounding autistic about the points they try to make. I think it's fine with Kyle's moderation though.
>>
>>376561331
ben has never criticized anything in his life
>>
brad reminds me of a friend; he'll some whore will ruin him because he doesn't want to be alone, even when he could do better.
>>
>>376561260
>>376561005

Ian doesn't come off as thin skinned. Guy can take it. He might be an sjw cuck fool, but he's got balls and is the only one that shows them. Besides maybe Kyle and thats just because kyle has an ego not because he's actually a man
>>
>>376561673
Ian actually is thin skinned and insults etc do affect him. He just doesn't act like a whiny fag about it all the time. He knows he has personal issues and that some people think he's a queer freak, but doesn't make a huge show about how much it affects him.

I do genuinely feel bad that his mom died though. That's super sad.
>>
>>376561673
>he's got balls
>makes passive aggressive comments about people in comments who don't like him

nah he's a total faggot
>>
>>376561673
This. I despise the man but even with all of his faggotry he has more ball than Brad.
>>
>>376542875
>https://youtu.be/qMxQpxxBnDQ?t=945
I dont get it?
>>
>>376561673
>make at least one comment every stream about how people in chat or even other allies always ignore him and his suggestions
>not a massive thin-skinned faggot
bullying exists for a reason, it's supposed to fix people like him
>>
>>376528639
Holy shit cannot stand the new guy.
>>
>>376539915
Who are these nobodies?
>>
>>376508437
>450 posts
>105 posters
Jesus fucking Christ, get this shit out of here. Stop promoting these corporate games industry shills, no one cares.
>>
Who /tabletop escapades/ here? Shit is so cash.

Currently on episode 30. First time seeing D&D and it looks fun as fuck.
>>
Frametrap > Podcast

fact
>>
>>376563107
Yeah, they actually talk about videogames and shit in frametraps and at this point they talk more about vidya news there than in the actual podcast
>>
>>376562726
>Y-You are only allowed to post once and not have an actual conversation
retard
>>
>>376508579
Luke is based.
>>
>>376508579
Too white, too male
>>
>>376563605
This thread is a bunch of 13 year olds discussing their favorite Youtube friend simulator. It's not videogames, it shouldn't be here.
>>
File: 1438819623658.jpg (22KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
1438819623658.jpg
22KB, 220x293px
>>376551392
Brad's boots are cool. If I was a desperate fangirl, I'd probably worship them.
>>
>>376562726
>corporate games industry shills
The fuck.
>>
File: Sorry.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Sorry.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>376563850
>>
>>376563850
so... where should this thread go then? Make Hiro create a special board for all youtube/twitch media already so we can fuck off there
>>
>>376542875
>Wants to be a girl
>'Our guy'
Well yeah, the signs were there
>>
>>376562987
It's okay. It doesn't really captivate me as much as it used to. Ian can get really grating after a while once you start to realize that each sentence he says begins with either "I speak into their mind...", "I send my raven..." or "I cast silent image...". In terms of abilities, his character is a one trick pony. As for his RP, he tends to metagame a lot which irritates me. If (out of character) knows someone is lying he immediately doubts them and pushes them to tell the truth, if Ben makes a mistake like getting an amount of gold wrong he immediately takes advantage of the situation instead of being nice and retconning the mistake. Besides that, he kind of just spends most of his time telling Kyle/Huber not to do something.

Brad doesn't really make his presence known much at all, I don't want to spoil much considering you're only at EP30 so I'll just say that the last several episodes have been centered around his guild and yet he still spends most epidoes sitting quietly twiddling his thumbs. It doesn't bother me that much, Necator does have his moments, I just wish he was less passive.
>>
>>376564140

GT was fucking great, what the hell happened to them
>>
>>376559946
holy shit they really can't take any criticism. will people still be fine with the production value of their content 7 years from now when they're still in jones' garage?
>>
>>376508812
Sounds like all fanbases
>>
>>376524232
Fiasconauts and the eventual game on easy update are some of the best shit on eza.
Damiani only have the rumors series worthwhile and that is never ever
>>
Guys
Ben
Brad
Where the fuck is the link
>>
File: 1428282161199.gif (465KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1428282161199.gif
465KB, 320x180px
>>376565578
>>
>>376565574

I legitimately enjoy fiasconauts, even when Ian is playing a special snowflake woman

it's way better than the trashfire that is TTE
>>
>>376514382
Besides the whole ending portion of the stream that caused the major drama the entire run was hot garbage. He can talk about blades of grass in Zelda for 6 hours but he was zipping past dialog, not paying attention to any information outside cutscenes, oh and talking about Zelda grass whole major revelations were going on in the game.
>>
>>376566131

this sounds fucking infuriating

holy shit I could not handle watching that
>>
File: 1349993255045.png (292KB, 697x392px) Image search: [Google]
1349993255045.png
292KB, 697x392px
>>376559034
>>
>>376512446
It's fine, it's nowhere near their best show.
>>
>>376514126
Amanda's cute.
>>
>>376540923
you must be new here, faggot
>>
>>376565362
no office/salary at stakes if they shit out bad content
+
no management
=
no consistency, and more importantly no bonus bits
>>
>>376523586
Beleive what? He just stated a fact.
>>
File: 1466296645509.jpg (21KB, 603x302px) Image search: [Google]
1466296645509.jpg
21KB, 603x302px
So have Huber and Brad fucked, or what?
>>
>>376567095
wasn't jones their manager at GT? They still put out quality stuff
>>
>>376540673
Best thing EZA does right now.
>>
>>376552967
He's such a fucken hack.
>>
>>376566454
I miss The Tester
>>
>>376568532
Same
Had a certain charm to it
Not to mention it was a goldmine of memes
>>
>>376567776
In my fan-fiction they have :)
>>
>Jones puts the house
>Damiani puts the tech
>Ian put the edits
>Kyle puts the face
>Blood puts the actual journalism

These 5 people are the only ones doing actual job at EZA. You can swap Kyle with Ben if you want. Get rid of the rest, and don't allow Damiani to be a host. He just can't do it.
>>
>>376567846
not that they can't put out quality stuff, it's just that the production value is non-existant in most of what they're putting out, and it feels like certain things are half-hearted.
Also yeah Jones probably was their manager, but they also had a tight schedule and had to please their owners.
For example, Bosman would still force himself to do his show if GT was still alive. I know he doesn't want to do it all the time but when something is a routine it also becomes easier to do.
>>
>>376568917
Blood puts the industry contacts, and the accountability.
Huber puts some journalism and Brad does some editing too.
Ben also writes reviews and does script editing.
>>
Huber is probably the best, hilarious and has a lot of variety in what he likes. Though gets blinded by hype and likes too much stuff.

Brad adds pretty much nothing but is ok.

Ian is annoying with Dark Souls and lore shit and clearly doesn't give a fuck about games. As long as he's not talking about that shit I'm fine with him.

Bosman is funny and shit but just seems like he's doing nothing. He really needs a show.

Blood's smart I guess.

Jones is cool.

Damiani is on the spectrum but he's usually fine on podcasts.

Their whole thing is a mess, it's just that same shows over and over again. Also a podcast with Brad and Damiani is just dumb.
>>
>>376558667
this is one of the few subjects i can bring myself to *autistic screeching* levels of fucking mad these days.

HEY SHIT FOR BRAINS! YOU JUST RUINED YOUR FUCKING LIFE!
>>
Guys
Where the hell is the podcast?
Fuck Ben hurry the fuck up
>>
>>376569474
it's already posted here dingus
>>
>>376508579
Luke is cool, hope he joins more streams.
>>
>>376508750
Woah look at this sick lad.
>>
Oh look we maxed another EZA thread
These people would go mad if they read it
>>
The only good streams are when it's Huber and someone other than Brad. Pumped for outlast 2 stream with huber and Kyle.
>>
Kyle needs a chin
>>
>>376558667
Who the fuck spends 300 dollars a week on cats.
Does she have like 10 of them or something?
Thread posts: 503
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.