[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can brand loyalty be a good thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: nintendo-switch-games-600.jpg (69KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
nintendo-switch-games-600.jpg
69KB, 600x300px
Can brand loyalty be a good thing?
>>
It can be, up until a certain point. If you are accepting shitty practices just for the sake of BUT MUH BRAND, then it's not.
>>
>>376507878
Pretty much this- brand loyalty is a two way street. The consumer being loyal to the brand is only half of it. The brand itself has to give reason for that loyalty though, due to the nature of a competitive market and thus should always strive for more. The threat of a consumer not being loyal should ideally make brands strive harder to keep loyalty.

"I will always support brand because brand" is equally as bad as "I don't have to make an effort because loyal consumer will always buy"
>>
No. Brand loyality is shit.
Brand appreciation is different.
You should ALWAYS be objective with any kind of purchase.
This is why demos and hands on previews are a great thing. You should always know what you're buying and the cost
>>
>>376507818
Can posting insanely outdated images be a good thing?
>>
>>376507818
No, and it will never be, it's the shittiest form of tribal behaviour.
>>
At its best, brand loyalty is totally unnecessary, at its worst it severely limits both the intellectual scope and the consumer habits of the afflicted.
>>
>>376507818
Why would you cuck yourself from playing good games by being loyal to a company that doesnt owe you anything?
>>
>>376507818
Is Skyrim confirmed?
>buying a Splatoon 2 machine
>>
>>376507818
Well, I'm already interested in 4 of those games so just 1 or 2 more and I'm sold on the switch
>>
>>376507818
not if its a brand selling cheap toys and selling nothing but repackaged old games like nintendo
>>
>>376510368
>Arms
>>
I feel so sorry for Switch owners sometimes. But if they actually purchase it purely for Mario and Zelda then I can't complain too much.
>>
>>376510537
why would you feel sorry for someone for enjoying something?
>>
>>376510529
????
>>
>>376507818
Yes if you back the right console.
>>
>>376510868
Because Switch has no gaem maybe, shovelwares and 5-year-old multiplats aside?
>>
>>376511197
But why feel sorry for them? They know what they are getting into.
>>
File: noay.jpg (117KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
noay.jpg
117KB, 380x380px
>>376511180
oh boy

>not as media capable as the xbone
>not as powerful as the PC
>not as fun as the switch
>shit upgrade that they're now stuck with unless the roll out another (((revamp))) or ditch it altogether for the PS5(already rumoured)
>sonyfags are total cancer and PSN is shit
>...but at least it has knack

basically the "me too!" console...
>>
>>376511339
Pretty much this but what can I say? if the new spiderman game ends up being good, I might just buy a ps4
>>
>>376511470
true, Spider Man 2 was and still is GOAT
>>
>>376511565
I can't believe we still don't know shit about the new game though. what the hell are they doing?
>>
>>376511339
>not as fun as the Switch
What does this even mean? Like the gimmicks or whatever?
>>
>>376511637
that two seconds of footage looks pretty dope
>>
>>376511674
yeah but I still don't believe the claim from the devs about that being in-engine footage running on a ps4
>>
What benefits does a consumer gain from being loyal to a brand, as opposed to being able to freely shop wherever they want but just happening to pick a certain product?

usually you jsut get shit like frequent-flier-mile tier stuff. "buy x number of games and get 10% store credit"
>>
>>376511339
why do you people actually argue over consoles? you sound like a bunch of retarded babies. pick one, pick all of them, or shut up. you sound so lame actually arguing over this shit.
>>
>>376511952
>STOP MAKING FUN OF SONY!!!!!

Because the horrible xbone reveal caused the toxic element of the xbone to jump ship, and sony brownies have been cancer ever since. Also the console and everything about it is just bland, like even the packaging looks subpar compared to the bone lol
>>
>>376507818
>>
>>376511663
basically. The Switch is an entire new way to interact with a video games system and does it multiple times over. The ps4 is just a box...
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.