[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Last game spent money on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: 1490815761825.jpg (24KB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
1490815761825.jpg
24KB, 320x299px
What is the last game you've spent some money on? Whether it was to buy the game itself or a DLC or even a microtransaction.
Was it worth it? Do you think you've got some value out of it?
>>
Not the last game I spent money on, but:
Once upon a time I slowly spent over 500USD on MABINOGI.
That shit taught me to watch out for cash shop creep, its brutal.
>>
Kingdom Hearts HD for PS4. I booted it up, played for about an hour and then put it on the shelf. I think it'll stay there now until I can actually be bothered to put the time in.
>>
>>376507148
Prey
>>
Hollow knight
14 bucks
Got 40 enjoyable hours out of it, and wish I could get more, but I couldn't stop playing till I 100%'d it.
So now I have a monkey on my back. But it was well worth it.

Considering rain world next.
>>
>>376507148
Bioshock collection for $3 in January 2015
>>
>>376507328
Forgot to add that it seems surprisingly good. Only a few hours in so far but it's better than I expected.
>>
>>376507221
how slowly? thats only 4 years of RS membership
>>
>>376507221
I spent £1000 over a year on some mobile game called Dragon Blaze about two years ago. Still can't believe I fell into the P2W bullshit, but I was playing in the top 1%, literally the best clan on the game so it was great whilst I was playing but then I got bored of it, and realised I spent money on nothing.
>>
>>376507470
Probably around 5 or 6. I didn't think of it as a membership fee, though. If I think like that it's a lot less horrifying.
>>
Etrian Odyssey IV
hasn't arrived yet but pirated it and liked what I played of it enough to pick up a physical copy
>>
Persona 5. It was worth it, they even gave me the steelbook version for no extra cost.
>>
30 of the queens own pounds on Don Bradman Cricket 17 and it was utterly worth it
>>
>>376507148
Persona 5, first playthrough clocked in around 90 hours and I'm playing a ng+, I'd say it was worth it.

>>376508724
I got the steelbook too but I always get afraid of taking the game out of it, that I would damage it or something
>>
Got the P3 DLC for P5. Not worth it because the music doesn't change unless MC is wearing the DLC costume, and MC has the best Thief outfit so I never want to change his clothes. Fuck.
>>
>last game you've spent some money on?
Bloodborne

>Was it worth it?
Dunno, haven't played it yet. But it did make me happy that I found a new and sealed original release version so I guess?
>>
R6S and yes
>>
>>376507148

The Division with season pass and I will never ever preorder a €60 AAA game ever again.
>>
persona 5, just bought rayman legends

definitely worth it, lots of value and game-time
>>
Steins;Gate during the golden week sale for $3. Its been a fun ride so far, but damn, is it dark sometimes.
>>
I got the Beastmen for Total War: Warhammer, completing my DLC for that game.

It doesn't matter, I only play dwarves. Clan Angrund was fun though
>>
bought a SFV key on release

was worth it, I guess was so hyped in advance and never felt I have the option to refrain from buying the game, and it's not the best game in the world but I relish in knowing that I at least saved half the msrp
>>
Mgsv. $15. No. What a fucking waste.

Wait, I'm lying. A 3.60 vita. $100 with 8GB. Henkakud, got more money's worth than I've ever gotten out of anything in my life, even more than the $4 blowjobs OPs mom sells
>>
File: valentino_rossi_the_1_raw[1].jpg (194KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
valentino_rossi_the_1_raw[1].jpg
194KB, 600x600px
>>376507148
Worth it. Better than the regular installments, and my girlfriend really enjoys it. So yea, lots of value.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.