[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dark Souls: Artorias of the Abyss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: artoriasoftheabyss.jpg (231KB, 1465x1259px) Image search: [Google]
artoriasoftheabyss.jpg
231KB, 1465x1259px
How did people even find out how to access the dlc?

>beat optional boss
>beat another optional mini boss hidden way behind first optional boss
>go to completely different area and get a new item drop

seems unreasonable without a guide
>>
>>376507065
Honestly, dunno how exactly that happened in this case. But I think there was a special term for tasks like this. When you give an obscure problem to solve to many people, that requires some not immediately obvious steps made in a certain order, they will solve it pretty fast, simply because of the sheer number of people working on it. Same applies here, plus Souls games are also based around the players sharing knowledge with each other, like via the orange soapstone notes, but also in the real life. So, once somebody found step 1, everyone can move onto finding solution to step 2. Something like that.
>>
>>376507065
Git gud, faggot. Handholding-loving cucks like you are the reason why modern vidya is shit.
>>
>>376507284
the problem here is that you don't realize that you've completed step until you're fully aware of the entire process
>>
>>376507389
Well, the console players had something to compare the new content because they most likely already played through the game before. So they would have noticed if something changed after the update.
>>
>>376507065
>But duuude. it's meant to be like that. It's Dark Souls man.
>>
>>376507065
Whats so hard about it? The only thing you need to do is explore, if you bother to explore everything you will eventually kill the hydra and the golem there too.
>>
>>376507065
>optional boss
the hydra and the golden golem are unique enemies, they are not bosses
>>
>>376509709
Hydra is technically a mini boss
>>
>>376507065
Well, the trailer revealed the location, so that's how I found it.
>>
>>376510326
It doesn't have its own healthbar or a fog gate. So the bottom line it's not a boss. Everyone's free to refer to it as they see fit though, since there's no official enemy classification or anything.
>>
>>376507065

This game is very aware of internet culture and people sharing information.
>>
>>376507065
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsp_OEJ84tU

you are talking about a bunch of autists who try attacking every walls in Dark soul to find a secret that's was not there.
If it was not for the official statement from the creator they might have kept going till this day.

Finding a secret that's actually there is much easier
>>
>>376510443
This, we all saw the hand grab the player in the reveal trailer and manged to determine the location from the surroundings. I kind of figured it would be there seen as it was all empty space behind the Hydra anyway. Of course for those who didn't get the DLC as soon as it released after viewing the trailer, it would have been a little harder to find, but it's an action adventure game so you're bound to find it if you've done enough exploration, which is a large part of the game.
>>
>>376510498
All the wikis call those minibosses, that's all I know. But yeah they are not bosses per se.
>>
>>376507375
It was only a matter of time before the meme spewing DaSDF came out and raged the pathetic man children they are
>REEEEE HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE ONE OF THE FEW THINGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL VALIDATED
>>
>>376507065
non pirates have walkthrough texts all over the place in these games
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.