[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Patapon Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Tatepon_2.png (4KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Tatepon_2.png
4KB, 256x256px
Just started replaying the third one.

I want to hear your opinion about this awesome game.
>>
Will this series ever leave shitty handhelds?
>>
File: 1494405810112.gif (494KB, 260x146px) Image search: [Google]
1494405810112.gif
494KB, 260x146px
idk I still love it
>>
>>376503685
Remaster is coming to PS4 and the end of this year
>>
pata pata pon.
>>
>>376503685
Nothing is more fun than having to boot up your big ass powerful console to play a little rhythm game that's just about enjoying it rather than being the very best, instead of handy handheld that starts in a few seconds, you can play whenever whereever you want and doesn't force you to stay in place.
>>
>>376504246
>makes it sound like consoles nowadays take 12 minutes to boot up
>>
I'm surprised they never made another one. The formula from 3 would be perfect for a mobile game.
>>
One: Good
Two: One but better
Three: "Let's just drop what made the first ones good, and also complicate the art style"

I wanted to like 3, but it deviated so far from the originals it felt alien, and was also super grindy.
>>
>>376507243
On the one hand I kind of liked that they tried something different from the other 2. On the other hand holy fuck was 3 hard. I get that 1 and 2 were too easy but they went overboard with the difficulty.
>>
>>376507485
Trying stuff is fine. They tried something in 2, they gave you a hero unit who would form the backbone of your team, and it worked fairly okay. It's a shame they felt patapon 3 should just be that aspect. I might be more forgiving if it was an offshoot title maybe. To me, it just doesn't feel like a proper continuation of the first 2 games.
>>
Pon Pon Pata Pon
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.