[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nocturne

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: mat.jpg (8KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
mat.jpg
8KB, 205x246px
Few questions for a first time player here. Just completed the prison, and now someone wants to meet me in Ginza (so you know more or less how far I am into the game). I´m level 33, and having defeated 2 fiends more apart from Matador (the ghost rider one and the one who appeared in Ikebukuro), decided that it may be a good time to visit the Kalpas. Completed the first one no problem (where I obtained a deathstone), but the second one is kicking my ass, so what should be a good level to get in there?

Should I continue and go to Ginza?

Apparently I can fuse the Ikebukuro fiend with my deathstone and I´ve read that he is very powerful, but looking at his skills and at his level (37) he doesn´t look like that, should I grind to 37 to be able to fuse him?
>>
>>376501919
Fuse him. Keep him. Become bros.

Trust me OP, he's great.
>>
Daisoujou is one of the best demons in the game. He can regen his own HP and mana. Combined with having both the strongest heal spel in the game and insta kill spells he will be usefull until the endgame.
>>
Well it;s recommend that you go for Kalpa as soon as they are available, but if they are hard then you should continue on for better demons. Asakusa has new Magatama and the tunnels has some good demons to recruit

Daisoujou can carry your ass throughout the game as the best support demon in the game
>>
>>376502075
so should I replace my healer with him? who should I fuse him with to obtain at least media?
>>
>>376502162
He has Salvation (100% Heal+cure all ailments) at the 3rd lvlup, coupled with practically infinite MP to spam in fight
>>
File: 1481883613210.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481883613210.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
>>376502223
How do you get infinite mp?
>>
>>376502430
He has a move exclusive to him called meditate. It costs ten mp and steals a lot of hp and mp.
>>
>>376502430
I think he is reffering to mp regen
>>
>>376502158
There´s no way I´m more than level 25 without grinding after the ghost rider fight, and the second kalpa is available right after that fight
>>
As a word of warning: Some Kalpas can kick your ass if you go there too early, but at the same time if you progress too far without clearing them you can completely miss later Fiend encounters and effectively lock yourself out of the remaining Kalpa/Fiend content and the True Demon ending.
My advice is that if a Kalpa is wrecking your shit, progress by one zone and then try again as soon as you can afterwards. Otherwise you may trip a flag and go beyond the point of no return.
>>
>>376504991
What about deathstones? I can fuse Daisoujou with the first one, but not Matador aparently. Are they independent for each fiend?
>>
>>376505847
Kagutsuchi phase. Matador is only available on odd phases while Daisoujou is even phases (1,3,5,7 and 2,4,6,8) If I remember right
>>
>>376505847
I don't think so, I think if you have a deathstone you can fuse and Fiend you've beaten. It's just that unlike regular fusion, Fiend fusion is determined by specific demon combinations, IIRC.

>>376506017
Oh yeah, that too. Forgot about it.
>>
>>376506017
Shit my mistake. Matador can only be fuse from 1 to 4. Daisoujou is 5 to 8. They are mutated from the same race too
>>
>>376506017
tried going into the cathedral of shadows in every phase but the little skull icon for matador didn´t appear, only the Daisoujou one, and I don´t think it´s my demon´s fault, because I can make Daisoujou with almost every combination from my list
>>
>>376506142
I think Matador is a mutation from a Yoma race (ex:Isoras) with Deathstone. That means if you can't fuse a Yoma then you wouldn't get Matador. Daisoujou is from Night
>>
>>376504991
>>376505847
Oh, and you should definitely make sure you have the Ankh magatama before the next Fiend fight, if you don't have it already. Believe me, you'll need it. Just make sure to buy it from Ginza, don't release Pixie at Yoyogi, you'll want to keep her for later.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.