[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a good game to play on a MAC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: old-MacBook-Pro-13-640x386.jpg (34KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
old-MacBook-Pro-13-640x386.jpg
34KB, 640x386px
What's a good game to play on a MAC?
>>
>>376501185
the uninstall wizard
>>
>>376501185
Windows10.exe is a pretty good game.
>>
Any emulators on Mac? The uni I'm going to recommends one but I'd rather not.
>>
bootcamp and windows
zoz
>>
You don't need games if you are already hip™.
>>
>>376501361
The psp emulator ppsspp has a mac build
>>
The game of living a happy life and socializing

Faggot
>>
>>376501361
Why does your university recommend an emulator?
>>
All I want to play is AoE II but my piece of shit mac can't even play it
>>
>>376501442
Thank you.
Is it possible to run emulators made for PSP inside a PSP emulator?
>>376501487
Haha, they recommend a Mac and since 95% of the games I play are emulated (gotta love being poor) I'm wondering if that's something I can do on a mac.
>>
Baldurs Gate 2 EE
>>
>>376501579
dual boot, either get an external ssd and put windows on it or partition a section of your internal hdd for a windows OS so you have best of both worlds
>>
openarena
>>
>>376501579
Can you deduct the macbook from your tuition fees and just find a Windows 10 gaming laptop for cheap?
>>
>>376501724
This is the correct answer, A mac chassis with win7 on it is the dream
>>
>>376502089
>Windows 10 gaming laptop for cheap?
>windows 10
>gaming laptop
kek
>>
Kerbal Space Program has a Mac version
>>
>>376501724
>>376502194
If this is something I could realistically do without much knowledge of computers then I'll look into it

>>376502089
It'll be funded through work-study meaning the bill is coming back to me eventually.
>>
File: Emma-Sulkowicz-AFP-640x480.jpg (75KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Emma-Sulkowicz-AFP-640x480.jpg
75KB, 640x480px
>>376502210
All the games, emulators are on windows
>looking down at laptops
This guy is gonna be at uni, you'd look retarded lugging a desktop pc + monitor + keyboard + mouse + all those cables to all your lectures.

Pic is (You). You'd be like the gamer equivalent of mattress girl
>>
>>376502248
man its that easy anyone can do it, thats why i suggested it.
so look up on how to partition so you can install an os on it
look up how to install an os (thats just putting the cd/usb with the os install on it and pressing a coupple button then putting it on the new partition u made)
then if the bios isnt that much different from a normal pc's on startup you just select what OS u want to boot into.

>>376502341
stop being a a retard man omg that post is literly reddit teir.
i was saying windows 10 is trash and so are gaming laptops, you just get a good pc that cost liek 50% less but isnt that bad in comparison.
you need to think more my man and spurging out
>>
>>376502663
>a good pc
laptop sorry
>>
>>376502663
Well until Linux or Google's Fuschia takes over as the dominant OS people will still be using Windows for gaming.
>>
>mac
reported, take the troll thread to /b/, fag
>>
>>376501579
>Fucking poor but buys an expensive and worthless thing as a MAC
>>
treasure math storm
>>
>>376503081
>Linux
>dominant OS
it already is on the server level and thats where it will probably stay unless windows keeps dropping the ball and more and more people try and make ubuntu a better experience for home users/client boxes.
>Google's Fuschia
oh shit i haven't heard of that man, would it be worth looking at or is it still rely basic
>>
>>376501185
puzzle
warcraft 3
>>
>>376503542
>warcraft 3
This game, always fun as fuck
>>
>>376501361
OpenEmu
>>
>>376501185
Dobson is OP

Try Prey, the new one instead of skyrim, it'll work flawlessly, record it and post for lulz
>>
>>376501185
There's actually a lot of native Mac games. Get Steam installed and it will show you all the games you can install.
The games trend towards less demanding strategy and indie games, but that's basically all you'll really be able to play with a laptop anyway.

MacOS's problem is that Apple basically only maintains it at this point as a platform for iOS development and they haven't upgraded the graphics stack for years since they'd rather make you play games on iOS.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.