[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> he fell for the triss meme ISHYGDDT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (182KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
182KB, 1920x1080px
> he fell for the triss meme

ISHYGDDT
>>
>>376498487
I modded my Geralt to be black
felt more realistic that way
>>
>>376498487
Your game is bad and you should feel bad faggot
>>
>>376498487
>Wanting a bitch
No thanks
>>
>>376498487
Triss vs Yennefer is an irrelevant battle when Shani exists.
>>
>>376498591
She will always put her career ahead of you.
>>
>>376498651
I respect that.
>>
Yennefer is incredible. She's ALL pussy.
>>
>>376498506
how realistic? Geralt is charismatic and smart, niggers are smelly and cant even speak normally. Blacks even unpopular among their own women. BBC is just a meme, there statistics and basically a realityy to prove how much unpopular, unattractive black males are.
>>
File: enhanced-30396-1455840762-1.jpg (60KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-30396-1455840762-1.jpg
60KB, 600x338px
Is Geralt the first real cuck in AAA game?
>>
>>376498591
shani isn't a real romance route outside of witcher 1
>>
File: mommy.webm (786KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
mommy.webm
786KB, 700x394px
>>376498487
>Not choosing the best mom for your daughter.
I'm pissmad at CDPR for making Ciri act distant and almost detached towards Yennefer, when she's supposed to call her mommy.
>>
>Play Witcher games because I like video games
>I also happen to like discussing video games
>Happen to be a long-lasting member of a certain imageboard
>In said imageboard, most of the users want to talk about romance options
>Tfw did not give one fuck
>Tfw didn't even bother
>Tfw I curved the White haired old lady looking one too

Why are you all the way that you are? Why can't you just like being a cool action dude who kills monsters with swords? Most of your posts in your entire life, about Witcher, is about non-existent women and how your favorite one is better than other peoples favorite ones.

What the fuck, man. Just.. just what the fuck.
>>
>>376498487
>play the game for the first time going with Yennefer because muh books and muh fateful connection
>play it the second time going for Triss
>since I knew from the start I was going with Triss, I regarded Geralt and Yen as ex lovers whose time is behind them but who still share memories but know that its over for good
All the dialogue, all the moments between Yen and Geralt suddenly made much more sense with that mindset.
In fact the whole writing suddenly raised several levels. Obviously the way it is meant to be understood.
>>
>>376499951
i love having witcher discussions it's just very hard to get one going so when you want to do that you start a waifu thread so all the witcherfags get in it and then the real discussion starts

go ahead
>>
>>376499102
>alpha as fuck
>kills deadliests of beasts
>regularly swoon succubi
>fucks women all the time across the land
>cuck cause canon yen cheat
He's not a cuck to me
>>
>>376499825
It's because she need you to be her daddy more than Yen as her mommy in the game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.